Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 6. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Modern problems require modern solutions. Blockchain could be a solution for next decade so why not to try it out?

Can we get a confirmation from anyone who's in strategic alliance with you? Nobody is checking this info nowadays, but I'm old school investor.

Well, if you have plans to invest in this coin, you can go directly to their websites, write e-mail and ask if partnerships are legit.
Scenario when whole community will start sharing its wealth is looking a little bit utopian for me. But maybe BCR will prove me wrong.

Why don't you have a separate page for your team? Project which is fighting for transparency should disclose all the info.

Another good argument is to show BCR code. I need to know what is written there and if I can trust their wallet.
copper member
Activity: 54
I see a big opportunity in this project, but it is still in early phase. When admins will show some significant progress I will put my hard earned bitcoins in it.
Follow the development of the project and we will be glad to see you among the tokenholders!

You have everything for success: 8 innovative patents, great idea and supportive community. When should we expect results from you?
This is a good question and I don't have the exact day or time frame to give you. To make BCR very valuable and successful we have to protect the "supply and demand" with the markets. Many coins fail because these ICO's let everyone do as they please and then they are unwanted due to everyone selling at the one time. Then exchanges start delisting and the list goes on etc. It's standard Law with any company stock exchange, that all founders, early investors, sweat equity investors, investors who purchased at a discounted price, cannot sell normally for a minimum of 12 months. This is to protect the value of a company and its investors to stop traders doing a "dump and burn". Although, the crypto exchanges are less regulated we believe its to benefit the entire community by keeping lockouts on all exchanges for a period of time until the exchange roll out has finished and there is sufficient liquidity in the marketplaces and our price becomes concrete around the world. In the meantime, we have many businesses in the BCR community willing to accept payment for BCR and we are doing our best to bring on more. Happy New Year. 🥂

The Bankcoin Solution

🔸 A monetary Innovation platform the Bankcoin Reserve blockchain solution embraces the combination of four fundamental technologies including PoW/PoS consenses alogorythms, cryptography, peer-to-peer networking  blockchain technology.

🔸 Further, Bankcoin Reserve has identified and obtained grants for 9 patent innovations. And is the only digital currency to hold nine (9) patents.

🔸 The Bankcoin Reserve is a unique currency that filters and combines the new decentralised blockchain and cryptocurrency technology with those of age-old financial traditions, that help empower the user while also focusing on the aspects of growth, accessibility and stability.

🔸 Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins. What makes the «Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)» unique is the capability for it to provide secondary mining of up to 10% per annum. «Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)» community sets its pricing mechanism based on the latest high value of gold attained.

Banks are getting worse and worse these days. Maybe Bankcoin is the answer to all modern problems? Only time will tell.

Banks are already moving on private blockchains and distributed ledger technologies. They won't use a blockchain which is not under their control.
I see a big opportunity in this project, but it is still in early phase. When admins will show some significant progress I will put my hard earned bitcoins in it.
Transparency is a key factor when you want to start a business. More transparency means more trust and with more trust we can build healthy connections.
With gold looking bullish many asset which are pegged to it will run also. If you were late to invest in gold, try Bankcoin.

Crypto market is wild-wild west where scammers are just waiting for you around the corner. You need to be cautios when investing in any tokens/coins.

Just use basic logic and common sense and you never will be scammed. But the problem is that majority of people are stupid Sad
Blockchain is moving toward third-world countries. With Bankcoin billions of people can be unbanked!

Solid advice. I would add that you can invest in different markets. Besides crypto there are plenty of investment opportunities.

I prefer to stay invested in crypto only. It has much more potential, for right now it's not realized yet.
You have everything for success: 8 innovative patents, great idea and supportive community. When should we expect results from you?

What blockchain are you using for building and developing this coin? Where can I read more about your creators? You need to be more transparent with your user base.

All information about the project and its development is available on our website https://bankcoinreserve.io

I went through your website and didn't found answers. Who are your developers? Can you share a link to your GitHub repository?

Bitcoin was first crypto, but with big mining and electricity cost its future is unclear. New projects with Proof-of-Stake consensus, like Bankcoin, can conquer significant market share.

Of course, there is always a possibility, but personally I would bet on projects which showed some development and were transparent with their investors.
Activity: 9

Funny that you've mentioned, but I remember CZ from Binance actually have listed for free some token based on community voting. Get on such big exchange would be a major step forward.

If they will get listing on Binance I will buy 10 Bankcoins, but I can bet 1 BTC that this is not gonna happen. Only if team will manage to gather all trading volume to pay Binance CEO to list them haha

Well you might as well buy your 10 BCR coins. I know for a fact that BCR will be listed on Binance and other big exchangers very soon.

Funny that you've mentioned, but I remember CZ from Binance actually have listed for free some token based on community voting. Get on such big exchange would be a major step forward.

If they will get listing on Binance I will buy 10 Bankcoins, but I can bet 1 BTC that this is not gonna happen. Only if team will manage to gather all trading volume to pay Binance CEO to list them haha

Bitcoin won't give you such percentage gains as some random altcoins. With revolutionary projects your potential income is unlimited.

Bitcoin will give you highest liquidity and healthy chart. If you know how to trade you don't need to invest in shady project expecting "Moon time".
Can we get a confirmation from anyone who's in strategic alliance with you? Nobody is checking this info nowadays, but I'm old school investor.
copper member
Activity: 54
Happy New Year! 2020

Pages:
Jump to: