Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 10. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!
tell me please wallet for Mac is already available ?
And I need to leave a phone number in order to download this wallet ?
Activity: 14
I like the speed of development of this project and the fact that now there are good trading volumes. This is still very important in this market and suggests that there is a good demand for coins now.

I like the idea of such a coin. You can get 10% per year without any risks and it will be a guaranteed income. In fact, it's just a great idea.

The fact that it will be in demand is a fact. I'm looking forward to that opportunity for myself. I have only managed to buy 1 coin at the moment but after the launch I plan to buy even more coins .

with a large capitalization of this coin, the us dollar may be weakened.
So not everyone will like the use of gold )
But I think the team was right to choose gold.

Gold will help to scale around the world so in any country it has a high value and therefore the project will be very easy to scale and I think that this is all very important.

Yes, I'm sure it was the right decision.
And this will allow the project to develop around the world.
as far as I understand, the us dollar is not very popular in Saudi Arabia.

I personally also trust gold and if you take a period of time in 100 years that you can draw conclusions that the dollar is subject to huge inflation.

Now for me the opportunity to receive passive income will be the main motivation.
I have already bought some coins and now I will wait for the opportunity to get passive income.

Many people will want to use this as a means of accumulating wealth. But technically it will also be a very good means of payment.
and I hope the project will be popular and the team will be able to implement it.
At the moment, this is one of the interesting concepts. Since many people from the field of business are looking for a stable coin with a low transaction rate. This will save them millions of dollars.

tell me where to read more about your patents and what you plan to offer for business and new partners ?
I wonder what innovations the wallet will have.

you'd better read up on the patents the team has now.
and also what they plan to offer for business in the future. This is essentially very important.

Hello team !
How long will it take you to start staking ?
after all, this is essentially what users are waiting for.

This will only be available after the full implementation of the wallet.
But as I understand the coins will be profitable to buy now
copper member
Activity: 54
What is innovational about the Bankcoin Reserve project?

🔹 Bankcoin Reserve opens up new ways for banks, financial institutions and funds of the world to provide ethical loans and financing that are in line with Sharia – usury-free deposits and loans with no riba or interest rates.

🔹 Thanks to Bankcoin Reserve, financial institutions, funds and banks will be able to receive profit from an internal cryptocurrency instead of interest and commissions (usury). The blockchain underpinning the cryptocurrency will streamline the coin creation process and facilitate commission revenue from securing transactions.

🔹 The Bankcoin Reserve digital wallet has a built-in block explorer that allows sharia-compliant institutions to track the transactions of their clients.

🔺 To learn more about the Bankcoin Reserve project, visit https://bankcoinreserve.io.

Activity: 9

What makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin stand out?

🔸 Bankcoin Reserve – is the innovation the Islamic financial world has been in dire need for centuries. It is thoroughly auditable and fully compliant with the moral and ethical tenets of Sharia.

🔸 The most unique feature of Bankcoin Reserve Coin is its innovative patented blockchain that is also fully compliant with Sharia law. The patent (2017100426) contains a number of aspects from 6 sharia-compliant patents registered earlier:

1. Savings and deposits – patent 2014101156
2. Loans and finance – patent 2014101277
3. New monetary system – patent 2014101324
4. Private placement and high-yield investments – patent 2016100394
5. Stock and bond management – patent 2016100178
6. Franchise innovation – patent 2017100375

🔺 For more information, please visit the official Bankcoin Reserve website at https://bankcoinreserve.io.

https://i0.wampi.ru/2019/12/23/image3220eabdf337200a.md.png

the fact that you have valid patents right now is very important.
at the moment, you need to connect as many partners as possible and the coin will be popular in any case.
Hello team !
How long will it take you to start staking ?
after all, this is essentially what users are waiting for.

with a large capitalization of this coin, the us dollar may be weakened.
So not everyone will like the use of gold )
But I think the team was right to choose gold.

Gold will help to scale around the world so in any country it has a high value and therefore the project will be very easy to scale and I think that this is all very important.

Yes, I'm sure it was the right decision.
And this will allow the project to develop around the world.
as far as I understand, the us dollar is not very popular in Saudi Arabia.
Activity: 12

Now for me the opportunity to receive passive income will be the main motivation.
I have already bought some coins and now I will wait for the opportunity to get passive income.

in the future I am sure that it will be and 10% is much higher than in many banks and it will be really cool and will be a good motivation for many users.

in fact the coin will not have volatility and that is why it will be a good solution for users especially in such a market when bitcoin looks weak.
I like the idea of such a coin. You can get 10% per year without any risks and it will be a guaranteed income. In fact, it's just a great idea.

as I understand the price of the coin will grow with the price of gold and it will be an excellent means for accumulation. For those who are willing to invest for the long term.

the price of gold is growing very slowly. But in the end it will be much more profitable than the us dollar.
And in the long run, this needs to be understood.

Hello everyone !
On what exchanges can I buy coins now ?

you can find the information above . As I understand already now coin added on 3 exchange.
so everyone can buy a coin without problems now.

Now I like how the project works and develops and I am sure that it has a great future as many people will want to use it as a means of payment.

in the long term, the project will have many partners and it will be possible to use the coin as a means of payment for goods and services.

As far as I understand the team will develop some technologies and APIs for business.
it's all very important.

What makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin stand out?

🔸 Bankcoin Reserve – is the innovation the Islamic financial world has been in dire need for centuries. It is thoroughly auditable and fully compliant with the moral and ethical tenets of Sharia.

🔸 The most unique feature of Bankcoin Reserve Coin is its innovative patented blockchain that is also fully compliant with Sharia law. The patent (2017100426) contains a number of aspects from 6 sharia-compliant patents registered earlier:

1. Savings and deposits – patent 2014101156
2. Loans and finance – patent 2014101277
3. New monetary system – patent 2014101324
4. Private placement and high-yield investments – patent 2016100394
5. Stock and bond management – patent 2016100178
6. Franchise innovation – patent 2017100375

🔺 For more information, please visit the official Bankcoin Reserve website at https://bankcoinreserve.io.

https://i0.wampi.ru/2019/12/23/image3220eabdf337200a.md.png

just wanted to know about what patents the team has and more information about it.
In fact, previously I have not seen such projects on the forum and it's great. Since the coin will carry a real benefit to people.
copper member
Activity: 54
Why does compliance with Sharia law make Bankcoin Reserve unique?

🔹 The matter is, Islamic banking and finance follows the Sharia law that forbids riba – or usury – unjust exploitative gains made in trade or business. This is why commission fees and interest on loans or investments into businesses selling commodities or services are considered to be against the Islamic law and therefore, haram (forbidden in Arabic).

🔹 The Bankcoin Reserve Coin patented innovation solves all the problems of the modern financial and banking sector that isn’t in line with Sharia finance, spearheading the transition of Islamic banking to the 21st century with blockchain!

🔺 To learn more about how Bankcoin Reserve Coin complies with Sharia law, visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/.

as I understand the price of the coin will grow with the price of gold and it will be an excellent means for accumulation. For those who are willing to invest for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: