Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankers are killing the cryptocurrency market - page 6. (Read 928 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
lol it's funny bankers should talk about crypto after the damage they have done  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
If not bankers, who would do such a thing?
What is happening right now is far beyond the whales.

PLEASE, TAKE A LOOK AT THE MARKET TODAY!

Bankers are just doing this to blackmail bitcoin and altcoins to force governments around the world ban cryptocurrencies.

Maybe the bankers are threaten now,the of being popular of bitcoin in this new regime of bitcoin in this new legacy,thats why  they just doing blockmail to the cryptocurrency to forcing the government to implement world ban,of all digital currency.maybe this doing of the banks is below the belt to us,and all we bitcoiners will be affected,but we still believe that crypto would not affected this kind of issue and we still continue,our way of doing bussiness in the market.
Activity: 140
At now bitcoin has become so famous that it's impossible to kill it.Whatever the banks do it's not going to affect the crypto currency any more instead in future there is chances that even may banks start dealing in crypto currency in order to gain more profit and to kill the crypto currency it's totally impossible to do so.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
So, what do you make of this?

If a banker can say that, what do you expect?
Bankers are investing heavily in cryptocurrencies, period!

He's right to some degree. But BTC as a platform is also a technological breakthrough thats changing the world. A system of payments with no counterparty trust, taking away any clearing houses, any middlemen and banks. That must be worth something, and if the market says its going to be $1,000,000 for BTC1, then thats the price.
Activity: 3
too late, BTC is already famous. That would make it difficult for the Bankers themselves eventually
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Bankers has already continuing to waged war against bitcoin and crypto, but I don't know if they had a hand on the current market crash. This correction is deemed to happened, no need to over think what's the cause of all of this. Just don't get worried to much mate, its not good for your health.  Grin

We have seen this kind of event before, bitcoin crashed, bitcoin rebounded, bitcoin getting all time high. Rinse and Repeat.

The crash has something to do with the Asian market market. Some say its because of the Chinese New Year, China and South Korea banning everything crypto related. But as I have said, bitcoin's been there, done that already. Just have faith it in you will, and soon the price will many times, as we have witness in the past.

I would have to agree because I don't see the recent market crash to be the doing of banks. Yes, it is likely that the recent bans has affected the price negatively but banks may or may not have something to do with it. It was but expected for there to be a price drop or correction to happen and time and time again, bitcoin has continued to recover despite the FUDs.

If you know bitcoin, then you would have to disagree with the statement in OP because the numerous supporters and users definitely do not keep on holding just for that reason.
Agree with that, people who are doubted with bitcoin will really worries not knowing that this is are normal and commonly happen in the market. I know banks hated bitcoin and making ways to divert the communities trust in crypto but it won't succeed. Even though bicoin doesn't receive a 100% acceptance globally but it really create a great history and it gives courage for the incoming investors.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
You are not totally wrong to say that bankers have something to do with this crash. JP Morgan timed their negative comments exactly right after the Korea government comments to ban all crypto trading. They were just trying to add fuel to the situation.

But crypto markets are not controlled by banks, the majority of crypto are held by hodlers from years back. They are not bankers. They are selling to take profit during this period and buying back too. So those crypto whales are also partly responsible for taking advantage of the situation to take profit and buying back cheap.

anyway this crash is good for the crypto market. We have seen many crashes ( at least 3 in 2017) and the crypto market will always return stronger as each crash will take out the weak hands who do not believe in cryptocurrencies and just want to profit in the short-term, hence these weak hands feel fear when market moved down.

After this crash, the crypto market will be even stronger. I have been buying some altcoins as it is selling down..so I have been accumulating many cryptocurrencies as it is cheap.

The next boom will be even stronger than the last one and bankers will be putting money into the crypto markets too.

Activity: 686
Merit: 146
Bankers has already continuing to waged war against bitcoin and crypto, but I don't know if they had a hand on the current market crash. This correction is deemed to happened, no need to over think what's the cause of all of this. Just don't get worried to much mate, its not good for your health.  Grin

We have seen this kind of event before, bitcoin crashed, bitcoin rebounded, bitcoin getting all time high. Rinse and Repeat.

The crash has something to do with the Asian market market. Some say its because of the Chinese New Year, China and South Korea banning everything crypto related. But as I have said, bitcoin's been there, done that already. Just have faith it in you will, and soon the price will many times, as we have witness in the past.

I would have to agree because I don't see the recent market crash to be the doing of banks. Yes, it is likely that the recent bans has affected the price negatively but banks may or may not have something to do with it. It was but expected for there to be a price drop or correction to happen and time and time again, bitcoin has continued to recover despite the FUDs.

If you know bitcoin, then you would have to disagree with the statement in OP because the numerous supporters and users definitely do not keep on holding just for that reason.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD
The thing is, decentralized stuff can not be "killed"...as long as its community still exists
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
It is possible china and south korea are passing anti crypto legislation intended to prevent capital investment from flowing outside their borders. Their end goal is to keep money inside their country, rather than have it leave to be invested in the united states or other countries economies. That is one of the competiting theories for sudden anti crypto legislation in asia.

On the opposite spectrum, banks and the financial sector are some of the largest political campaign contributors and special interest lobbyist groups. And so to a degree, the recent spat of anti crypto legislation we've seen proposed in the united states and elsewhere might be traced to bankers as they're one of the few demographics who wield that type of political influence on a global scale.

In countries like africa, central banks have explicitly shown their dislike of bitcoin and crypto. The response in western nations might not be as obvious but it is possible africa speaks for all banks.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
So, what do you make of this?

If a banker can say that, what do you expect?
Bankers are investing heavily in cryptocurrencies, period!
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
There's a chance that bankers would kill cryptocurrency market but they cannot d that in reality, they are trying but cannot succeed. Current situation is different and this is due to some corrections happening in block chain, usually this happens frequently after a price rice to moon or before a bullish price rise. For sure in another two or three months Bitcoin would start the bullish drive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Why you the OP blaming the price crash of bitcoin to the bankers? Yes they are against bitcoin and other crypto because they can't control the blockchain to control the user's funds but doesn't mean that they are cause of bitcoin crash happened yesterday, and the time of this posting bitcoin is bouncing back so, if you buy bitcoins yesterday, you are very lucky.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Nonsense. It's totally normal for bitcoin to drop like this. It has happened many, many times. Until we get down to $5000, it's barely even a crash.

i agree. this is normal. price goes up and then goes down. there will be a point when the trend changes. a rise will be followed by a fall, and then followed by another rise like a ball bouncing. the spikes are influenced by development, innovation, general good news. the downtrends are a reflection of market's reaction to the fud, regulation policies, and the like.

nobody is killing the market. the market will continue to thrive. the crypto economy is thriving and there's no stopping it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
I just understand that investors choose to transact with other coins (like ethereum which helped to double its price. Also, litecoin at some time got doubled , dash and waves. ) because of the hatred developed for bitcoin and this led to the drop of bitcoin. Naturally, when you don't have demand for a product, it price drops - this is a simple economic principle and theory.

Recently and late last year, if anyone has tried to do a transaction via bitcoin, you would see that the transaction fees were really alarming to the high side. This is a major reason that investors looked the other way and bitcoin had to lose a bit of popularity in transaction including marketcap.

Thus, I don't think a bank, bankers or whales are responsible for this deep. It is a retracement that is leading to a correction which would eventually push the market to another volatile. This has been the tradition in crypto market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
The market goes down because it was too hot before.
All those actually worthless new coins where many people put money in are now losing their artificially blown up value.
Bankers have nothing to do with that.
You can see that very good at the market capitalization.
Although bitcoin was increasing in price its percentage of market capitalization was declining.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
Nah. It's not like the banking sector is a monolithic entity that plans on crushing Bitcoin. It does threaten the current status quo, but banks simply have to adjust like they always have. Take Goldman Sachs for example, which has been very open to adopting cryptocurrencies to avoid getting left behind by the times. I'm sure majority of them aren't big fans, but I don't think they're taking concrete steps to kill the crypto market, and there hasn't been any solid evidence to make me think otherwise.

Either way, this is most likely normal market correction. Where we currently stand is where we stood at around the first week of December, so you could look at it as having erased the explosive growth that the media frenzy brought. I'm sure theories like this which promote a world vs. Bitcoin war perspective doesn't help though.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
If not bankers, who would do such a thing?
What is happening right now is far beyond the whales.

PLEASE, TAKE A LOOK AT THE MARKET TODAY!

https://i.imgur.com/einbZQ0.png

Bankers are just doing this to blackmail bitcoin and altcoins to force governments around the world ban cryptocurrencies.

The bankers must be saying "everyone blaming us again for their losses?" lol. Theres no one to blame except ourselves if we lost some money by trading the markets. No one forced us to do it, we did it because we love to gamble and dont have any idea what we are really doing. We just put money in because we think it will pump. Well it can also dump, just like the way it did.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
Because the bank's business has been taken away by bitcoin, the bankers have used their money to unite the country through policy to influence bitcoin! In the absence of conflicts of interest, Banks and bitcoins work together, but in the event of conflict, Banks must limit bitcoin.
Activity: 76
That sounds like a straight conspiracy. I thought the reason was due to negative news out of South Korea.
Pages:
Jump to: