Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC - page 11. (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 124
March 30, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
Ofcourse they do. Bitcoin is something that is going to reduce profit of banks in the future. That is why many governments tries to make extra regulations against bitcoin
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
March 30, 2018, 09:57:22 AM
Actually, their fear ends up with buying crypto infrastructure companies, look at recent Binance move to Malta (there are HSBC footprint)
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
Thankyou for sharing this, i knew this by instinct not the fact. But now i have a data for better psychological trading. Bank try to control people, but they cant now. Like they trying to control gold in america in the past. They fear the true currencies.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Not only banks the government also
Banks are fear to bitcoin because it has a digital currencies
And it a potential for theft or cyber criminals
Decentralisation and anonymity are attractive to the criminals.
Activity: 58
March 30, 2018, 06:06:27 AM
Exactly! And it is not a hot news for me - it is obvious that government, banks and their servants such as Google, Facebook etc. are against cryptocurrencies. You are right, just hodl!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
March 30, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
At least they admit they're really afraid of the blockchain technology that's is really a threat to them in the future. Consider an ordinary person doing big transaction in the blockchain and that's pure money with no bank charge at all.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
March 30, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Not really surprised, this is why they want to regulate or even ban crypto, so they still will able to keep their profits.
If no one holds fiat, theyre dead.

Some people know crypto put their money on it because they can earn profit here, what more if all people notice that? Bank have a reason to afraid because even me I will choose to put my monry in crypto than bank.
Activity: 490
March 30, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

---
---

Not really surprised, this is why they want to regulate or even ban crypto, so they still will able to keep their profits.
If no one holds fiat, theyre dead.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 04:42:33 AM
I don't think that bank will have to fear bitcoin because in the end after all the exchanges from btc to fiat currencies all the extra savings will go to the bank. There are some online crypto exchange site that will have an options on where to send your money after the exchanges occur and the bank is one of the options, then why they are threaten with crypto, crypto is money after all.The anonymity lies on the crypto side but for banking side then being anonymous is not an option. If you pay right taxes then government still benefited the cryptocurrency, only greedy people and tax evaders love the anonymity of cryptocurrencies. Always remember that the tax you paid from the government, we are still have a benefit from it like roads, bridges, telecommunications educations and health.
They would really fear bitcoin as this has been the talk of the town/world recently and there are testimonials that some people are switching that instead that they will invest in bank they'll gonna invest it in bitcoin instead, so they find bitcoin as their big rival.  
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 04:20:40 AM
Because the BTC enters the financial market to seize the bank's profits, it will disperse the banking services.

The creation of a digital encryption money market, many securities and stock traders to invest in BTC!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 30, 2018, 04:11:04 AM
I don't think that bank will have to fear bitcoin because in the end after all the exchanges from btc to fiat currencies all the extra savings will go to the bank. There are some online crypto exchange site that will have an options on where to send your money after the exchanges occur and the bank is one of the options, then why they are threaten with crypto, crypto is money after all.The anonymity lies on the crypto side but for banking side then being anonymous is not an option. If you pay right taxes then government still benefited the cryptocurrency, only greedy people and tax evaders love the anonymity of cryptocurrencies. Always remember that the tax you paid from the government, we are still have a benefit from it like roads, bridges, telecommunications educations and health.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

---
---

If bitcoin will actually confirmed a primary use in all country I think many bank are panic and of course they will make their own strategy to combined the process of bitcoin for the purpose of not being abolished of bank if ever happen they will willing to tandem for any kind of transaction but not like the current process this is automatically process from digital system not to controlled by one person.

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
March 30, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
This is a fact. Most(/All) of the banks are afraid of cryptocurrency as it could be the future. Banks are manipulating the circulation of our money and monitoring how we manage and use our money. In cryptocurrency, it's only us who can control of what we have in our wallets like we have our own bank in our hands.

Gov't controls the bank and the bank controls the gov't that's why they fear cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 30, 2018, 01:18:10 AM
that was nice information
because they can control it and that can broke their benifit ofcourse they will fear BTC because the system is natural by people for people and no third party
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 01:12:41 AM
Whether they admit it or not, Bitcoin has put the fear of God into the banking system. Why? Because it threatens to remove them from the equation.
Activity: 209
March 29, 2018, 06:04:28 AM
In my opinion there's no way bank fears about bitcoin because banks are already established and people are using banks as a way of their transactions since bank are made but maybe they have a little fear because Bitcoin is very strong right now that people are already using it because it is accessible anywhere and also easy to use.
Activity: 350
March 28, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
They are indeed afraid to bitcoin because they don't think that the people will still stay to their side which is investing and putting their money on bank if they will know bitcoin because bitcoin is a better way of investing and it has a good place also to place and preserved our wealth because it is like gold that it is getting more expensive after a few years.
The only reason people still use banks is because they do not know any better, when people finally realize how much better is bitcoin compared to their services then when that finally happens banks will be unable to compete with bitcoin directly and that is when we will begin to see a lot more cries from the banking industry to ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, and it is possible they will succeed but at that point people will not care and they will keep using bitcoin.
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 01:09:31 AM
yessh, bank and government kinda fear of ourself, people to be freed of slavery and poverty. bank and government kinda fear of this cryptocurrencies because it is not have any regulations and kinda hard to "manipulate" it. overall bank and government is kinda evil imo.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 25, 2018, 01:01:41 AM
making counterfeit news to dishonor the crypto is not new that's the rationale it's very important that this news is shared to our gathering. Also, on these lines, financial institution includes a pot of motivations to possess profound worry with the current improvement in digital currency. additional people have gotten aware of the benefits of getting a crypto distinction with customary money (fiat). the great issue with crypto is it's suburbanised with no one dominant it value and genuinely a progressive financial framework
The best thing for me about in crypto is that there are many associates block chain and smart contracts that adheres the progress for having an ease in transactions that will make it more trusted than banks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 12:55:50 AM
i know,that's why in my country bank company always make propaganda that we should not to using bitcoin for any transaction. they absolutely fear
Pages:
Jump to: