Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC - page 8. (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 10:44:53 PM
Preach! Governments and banks fear crypto currencies because it's money from thin air! Banks fear it because ot means less will be investing on them and more on crypto currencies. Governments fear it because aside from banks controlling them, which they are, crypto currencies have no taxation laws yet aside from income taxes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
May 06, 2018, 10:41:08 PM
I agree !!. Many bank are fear about btc. Because if take a look if hold your money on a bank the increase of your money is only little amount. But if you hold you 100$ money on a bitcoin there will be possible that it will be 300$ dollar or more in a year
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
Yes Probably people choose to invest in crypto than save it in banks because if you're a long term holders definitely you will make a huge profit after a year but if you invest your money in banks after one year the profit you will gained is too small so many banks afraid in cryptocurrencies because their company will be bankrupt.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
May 06, 2018, 07:55:08 PM
I dont think that banks are really scared about it.

Most banks want to use crypto resources in order to understand how it works, and to make money out of it, we all know that banks are only in here for one purpose; to have more money.

I think that, we can live together with banks and cryptos.

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 07:39:00 PM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

The government and banks are fear in cryptocurrency.late last year  China,the country known as strictest capital in the world
Outlawing crypto currency,blocked citizens from trading ,crypto banning.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
correctly. because with the bitcoin in this world bank banks in the world must be afraid because bitcoin is the best place to invest, and what the bank is afraid of is the bitcoin customers who invest their money in the bank will be less because of the investment in bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 07:25:12 PM
Bitcoin has its own strategy compared to banks thats why there's no need for the banks to be afraid off for the reason that people are already familiar doing their transactions through banks but who knows what gonna happen in the future.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 06, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account

That's the way it was over the past few centuries and such a reaction to bitcoin from the side of those fat bankers is natural.
Money as such always used to be the prerogative of the most powerful people but now with the development of the Internet the situation has changed and almost everybody can become rich.
So I wouldn't take all this propaganda to heart - we should just continue doing what we are doing - promoting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
Bitcoin is the real threat to Banks because they can't easily manipulate and control the price movements of bitcoin. They fear decentralization because most of them are corrupt and the root of all scams, they knew the advantages of bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin to the future.
Activity: 350
April 26, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
This is true that banks are afraid of bitcoin because they thought that in the coming days many would prefer to invest in bitcoin , than putting their money in the banks with so little interests gain, while when they put their money in bitcoin it could get a big interests than saving their money in the banks.
They are not really afraid that investors are not going to put their money in their vaults, true investors never put their money in a bank for a long period of time since they know that is a losers move, what they are afraid is that bitcoin is adopted by everyone around the world and that their services are not required any more due to people becoming their own banks thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
April 20, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
Sooner or late, the banks will admit and realize this. The blockchain technology is the future of financial development. One of the biggest banks in my country already admits that. And they not shy to learn about the blockchain technology. I heard the project team of the bank will visit Ripple office to learn more about the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
This is true that banks are afraid of bitcoin because they thought that in the coming days many would prefer to invest in bitcoin , than putting their money in the banks with so little interests gain, while when they put their money in bitcoin it could get a big interests than saving their money in the banks.
Many banks didn't accept btc sonetimes asks many questions when you cash out thru your bank, as if you are not capable on having that amount, having bitcoin atm might be a help.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 20, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
April 20, 2018, 02:16:54 AM
Not really surprising.  They've been shilling against bitcoin for many years.  The banking industry is terrified of what bitcoin and other cryptocurrency represents, and that's freedom from them.  I've even seen people attacking how much energy bitcoin is costing the planet overall, while completely ignoring that the banking industry already does that to a severely higher degree.  I've seen almost every aspect of bitcoin or similar blockchain tech attacked, and it's not going to stop here. 
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 02:05:30 AM
Bitcoin is hailed as the greatest technological innovation of our time, and the government has many reasons to fear Bitcoin. In my country, I've heard some news about the negative aspects of bitcoin, suggesting that Banks are already scared of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 01:47:45 AM
If banks recognize this, then it is quite interesting. Although it was already understandable, because the Crypto currency is a fairly effective competitor for banks and banks can not do anything about their old technologies, and most importantly - with their limited capabilities compared to the capabilities of the crypto currency. However, the fact that they recognize this is already good, because if they are afraid, this is a sign that they have lost the confrontation with the crypto currency.
Activity: 256
April 18, 2018, 04:49:00 AM
Many banks are wary of the fact that the industry will undergo painful changes. At the moment, it seems that on the horizon the banking system can see two courses. Most likely, they have two choices. Banking institutions can start working within the framework of a new, constantly developing direction of digital money. In this case, for starters, they need recognition of the fact of changing financial technologies and the adoption of this concept. Or the banks can continue to function under the old system. This is the path that is currently being laid by products such as Simple.
Activity: 392
April 18, 2018, 01:32:11 AM
Yeah they probably do because in bitcoin we get financial freedom, bitcoin is a threat for them thats why no wonder why some banks want to regulate bitcoin now they find it hard to terminate bitcoin thats why they find ways how to get involve with it and how to make money from bitcoin too.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 18, 2018, 12:05:09 AM
I guess banks should not be afraid of bitcoin, because banks have stood for a long time and it would be very difficult for everyone to switch on bitcoin. So all have their own supporters, but if bitcoin keeps growing well I think bitcoin will be the main one also in the future.
The banks are afraid of bitcoin because they think that the people will transfer to bitcoin because of the ease of using it because you just need to create a bitcoin wallet and then that is it, you can easily transfer money to other people without going through different verification like the banks do.
Pages:
Jump to: