Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC - page 17. (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
February 27, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
making counterfeit news to dishonor the crypto isn't new that is the reason it is vital that this news is shared to our gathering.

This is an old story, perhaps everyone knows it already if the bank / government has long attacked crypto but her efforts never work, because they know the bitcoin power isn't really on Bitcoin itself, but lies in its users.

The good thing with crypto is it is decentralized with nobody controlling it cost and genuinely a progressive monetary framework

Who says no one is in control of the fee please does case studies, transfer your bitcoin no matter how big, is it true there is no charge?...
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 04:07:44 PM
This is an old story, perhaps everyone knows it already if the bank / government has long attacked crypto but her efforts never work, because they know the bitcoin power isn't really on Bitcoin itself, but lies in its users.

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money on a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.

True, it seems they don't want to if the community moves alone, without their bank.

Perhaps this story is well known, but we can not take these banks to accept Bitcoin, it can be seen that the influence of Bitcoin on the degradation of banks is so large Bitcoin, which has so many weak economies, cannot meet Bitcoin's market demand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 04:04:23 PM
believe that the bank will not show fear on bitcoin because bitcoin has no taxes while bank is already been taxes from the start.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
February 27, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
It is because they know they could lose funds and they fear what they do not understand. The evolution of our monetary system should be embraced by them because they should know that our generation is now living towards technological advancement and blockchain technology pioneered by BTC could be utilized to gain people's trust in managing their funds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
February 27, 2018, 02:55:39 PM
It is just one Central Bank of a country, it has not proven anything. After all what they have been showing in their youtube video is all true and nothing exaggerated has been shown. For me it doesn't look like a video which purposely attack Bitcoin. But to me it is a video which serves as a warning for their citizens on using cryptocurrency. Looking at how the guy didn't have fiat currency which resulted for his date to pay is an embarrassing thing to see, which could be a reality in Poland where only a few business establishments are accepting Bitcoin.
Traditional banking system has been worked on for decades,it is already established, and payments from any major cards (credit/debit) and cash are accepted almost everywhere. Use of cash does not also require an internet connection. Speaking of disadvantages, bank fees can be expensive, lack of transparency on how system runs, inflation slowly can gradually destroy value of held cash. Whereas in the bitcoin world,it is a decentralized digital currency, and in the fast-pacing world of technology it makes it more convenient and comfortable to access it in any part of the world you are and transparency is there wherever you want it at the same time it's cheap to send transactions with no extra charges.
It seems to me that the amount of Bank charges is not very large. The main problem is that Fiat and crypto currencies are used in different economies. This stimulates the outflow of Fiat from the banking sector and destroys their traditional ways of earning. This threatens the collapse of the banking system and great problems in the economy.I think the economic wars between banks and cryptocurrency are just beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 27, 2018, 02:31:22 PM
It is just one Central Bank of a country, it has not proven anything. After all what they have been showing in their youtube video is all true and nothing exaggerated has been shown. For me it doesn't look like a video which purposely attack Bitcoin. But to me it is a video which serves as a warning for their citizens on using cryptocurrency. Looking at how the guy didn't have fiat currency which resulted for his date to pay is an embarrassing thing to see, which could be a reality in Poland where only a few business establishments are accepting Bitcoin.
Traditional banking system has been worked on for decades,it is already established, and payments from any major cards (credit/debit) and cash are accepted almost everywhere. Use of cash does not also require an internet connection. Speaking of disadvantages, bank fees can be expensive, lack of transparency on how system runs, inflation slowly can gradually destroy value of held cash. Whereas in the bitcoin world,it is a decentralized digital currency, and in the fast-pacing world of technology it makes it more convenient and comfortable to access it in any part of the world you are and transparency is there wherever you want it at the same time it's cheap to send transactions with no extra charges.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
BTC itself is central bank, BTC is money!

Banks are naturally afraid of competition, which will bring new competition to financial markets and replace some of the Banks' businesses!

Less banking means less profit!

Right. Being in crypto, we are our own bank. So its obvious that banks doesn't like bitcoin because they are going to lose potential profits from it. Imagine people not going into the usual route when moving money around. That's billions of dollars getting out of their hands.

So to eliminate competition, they will attack it. They are waging wars against bitcoin now and I think it will be a continuing battle. But bitcoin will not eliminate banks, and it has no intention to do in the future.

I agree with you,  and aside from the reason that they don't want competition and that they would lose a big portion of profit, that fact that they can't manipulate it is really a big deal for them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:05:52 PM
making counterfeit news to dishonor the crypto isn't new that is the reason it is vital that this news is shared to our gathering. Also, along these lines, Central bank has a great deal of motivations to have profound worry with the present improvement in digital currency. More individuals are getting mindful of the advantages of having a crypto contrast with customary cash (fiat). The good thing with crypto is it is decentralized with nobody controlling it cost and genuinely a progressive monetary framework
Activity: 11
February 27, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
Of course they are scared! As someone stated, "Bitcoin will do to the banks what e-mail did to the post industry. It will disrupt the whole system and it is just a matter of time!!!"
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
February 27, 2018, 10:47:25 AM
Activity: 42
February 27, 2018, 10:40:23 AM
Wow! So that was confirmed directly from their own mouth? This really a good news for us because this shows how cryptocurrency is growing to the point that banks are not able to hold their emotion and announcing their fear for it. I can not hold myself laughing by while reading this because of the excitement feeling due to the confidence which was being built more my trust for cryptos. A great hit to silent those fake news bringers.
yeah people now know the reality of banks that they are only working for their own business they have nothing t do with quality of life of customers and i think bitcoin provide large variety of benefits which can give an epic life ahead,
Activity: 256
February 27, 2018, 09:54:33 AM
Wow! So that was confirmed directly from their own mouth? This really a good news for us because this shows how cryptocurrency is growing to the point that banks are not able to hold their emotion and announcing their fear for it. I can not hold myself laughing by while reading this because of the excitement feeling due to the confidence which was being built more my trust for cryptos. A great hit to silent those fake news bringers.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
February 27, 2018, 09:44:42 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Well, yeah its good to see that these banks and goverments admitt they fear cryptocurrencies. Everyone knows it, with a common sense. Government hates the things that they cannot control plus cryptocurrencies is a big threat to the banks. People wants to experience the financial freedom that the corrupt banks cannot give us.
Activity: 7
February 27, 2018, 09:39:24 AM
I think a major bank in the US also came out and admitted they fear crypto. I think the phrase actions speak louder than words rings true in this situation. Governments the world over are FUDing crypto on one hand whilst funnelling as much money as they can into whilst staying under the radar. GP Morgan just purchased Poloniex for crying out loud haha. So while they may dismiss crypto as a scam, the actions we see them taking are saying the opposite.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
February 27, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
they should be afraid of the threat of cryptocurrency that could make the bank less desirable. but instead of taking shelter under such fears, some of the world's banks decided to adopt cryptocurrency into the banking system so that they did not miss the digital transaction technology created by cryptocurrency. Similar things happen to online public transport that is currently marked. The public transport riders inevitably have to collaborate with the online system if they want to keep bringing in passengers.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
February 27, 2018, 09:19:16 AM
They don't fear they gonna make their own "bitcoin", I suppose
Even if they make their cryptocurency just like Bitcoin, bet me. It won’t succeed. It won’t even cross the line to the top 100 on the list. I know that most of these governments kicking against Bitcoin and other cryptocurencies are doing it out of their own selfish reasons. If they succeed, they will create their own cryptocurency and expect people to invest into it. Criminals, it will never work.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 09:08:51 AM
banks shall fear, btc is coming ) comparing banks strenth and btc i wouldd not fear, i would prepare
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 27, 2018, 07:16:51 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Bitcoin has more advantages especially that it is decentralized in which you can have a financial and investment freedom. Banks control the fiat money, investments and exchange in our country. They are into government that regulate bitcoin. Banks are threaten in bitcoin simply because they are losing investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
February 27, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
Im actually not surprise about this news, obviously we don't see any reported news about good side about bitcoin in the mainstream Media, instead they keep on relating it to negative such as drug trading and scammo activities. The word Bitcoin wss being tried nto be aktered into a new meaning scam. Bitcoin is now becoming a threat ti the government, and niw they are taking action to stop its growth. But I dont feel worried about it , because with or without the intervention of government, bitcoin will still go on.

You know when the banks have been trying to give us the cock and bull story of how the cryptocurrency ecosystem should not be delved into, due to the fact that it is uncontrolled, as this happened in a news from my country, I noticed right away that they are feeling threatened. That is good for me, knowing this is happening, may be they will want to start introducing some incentives for us to start saving back in the bank, which no one cares anymore. They had their time, they messed it up, and now they should live with it. I have been going 50 : 50 on fiat : bitcoin, maybe it is time I started reconsidering going all in.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
February 27, 2018, 06:24:02 AM
You’re right that Bitcoin is a good thing and helps a lot of people to escape poverty. But what I’m not very sure of is whether the government really fears Bitcoin. That the polish bank funds fake news on Bitcoin doesn’t mean other government are into it.

There are lots of better counties that are into cryptocurency just like the Russia, United States of America and a lot more of others from all continents. You don’t expect everyone to like crypto, cause another man’s meat they say is another man’s poison.
Pages:
Jump to: