Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC - page 19. (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 03:50:44 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Banks are thinking now that people are more interested to invest in cryptocurrency than in them. They see that people are spending their money and their time looking for good cryptocurrency to invest in. In this way, banks are worried because they are overtaken by crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 03:38:03 AM
Bitcoin's Double Spend Problem allows Bitcoin to be sent directly from one person to another without using any third party like banks. This game changing Bitcoin makes banks fear that they could not exist. In this scenario banks are slowly, indirectly and purposely adopting themselves to crypto currency, example of that is Ripple.

Banks are trying to force the governments to ban Bitcoin in their jurisdiction because of the fear that they cannot steal money from people by way of charges and fees. But they can do that interim and Bitcoin will survive after all negative huddle.

Bitcoin is a transformation of paper currency to digital or crypto. Denying such a potential is equal to denying the reality of globalization.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

This trully shows that governments or banks don't want to have something like a competition wherein they wanted people to use their currency and control everything from it. Second is power which Bitcoin uses the community and holders to take control of their own funds where there is no middleman that is why banks hate it. Government hate the idea or security feature of blockchain technology because it is fully decentralized.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 03:03:52 AM
They sound like they are preparing to surrender. I know that they are the ones who spread most of the FUD and they admit to theirselves that they can't really kill it. It just means that we btc evangelists are very close on succeding this war over the banks.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
February 24, 2018, 11:36:35 PM
BTC itself is central bank, BTC is money!

Banks are naturally afraid of competition, which will bring new competition to financial markets and replace some of the Banks' businesses!

Less banking means less profit!

That is true that banks may afraid of bitcoin because they knew that bitcoin cryptocurrencies has biggest value the price itself aside from that bitcoin is in progress and still continuing. In that case banks don't want to lose their earnings and find way to boom more than bitcoin. Probably banks competitive is bitcoin because the market is still expanding.
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

---
---

Cryptocurrency has affected banks whether the admit it or not. It may be true that they are the one spreading negative news to down crypto. The good thing now with banks specially central banks of some countries, they are now utilizing the blockchain technology to their advantage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
February 24, 2018, 09:19:49 PM
Good point and it seems to me that our own government wanted us to be slave and don't want us to stand our own not needing them and be free from poverty. Don't they just think that a country's economy will boom when everyone is has money in their hands?

True instead of applying the tax they are actually blackmailing our finances relentlessly. It should they can find a middle ground between crypto and fiat so that both can be utilized as effectively as possible to strengthen the economy of its people and their country.
Is not "the strength of a country's economy is driven by the true economic power of its people".
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 22, 2018, 12:13:14 AM

---
---

wow this is amazing story,i never thought this kind of admission they must not just afraid of btc but the other Cryptocurrencies as well,maybe from there banks should make adjustments for the people trust them again,and they wont become as a lease priority of the depositors.and compete with crypto world
Activity: 518
February 21, 2018, 11:49:47 PM
Good point and it seems to me that our own government wanted us to be slave and don't want us to stand our own not needing them and be free from poverty. Don't they just think that a country's economy will boom when everyone is has money in their hands?
Activity: 168
February 21, 2018, 10:56:25 PM
Banks, by their nature, are always looking for ways to reduce their exposure to risk by balancing the profit from the provision of loans and investments on behalf of their clients. The bitcoin system in its present form should seem so insignificant in comparison with the usual operations of the bank, which, probably, is not worth contemplating.
Activity: 270
February 21, 2018, 10:47:22 PM
For bitcoin, everything can turn around in such a way that companies building a business around crypto currency will simply have to find ways to comply with financial rules before they regularly interact with banks.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
February 21, 2018, 10:34:49 PM
I don't understand the words they are saying but from what I am seeing is the guy invested huge amounts of money in cryptocurrency and at the end of the video is he is losing his money. Also from the restaurant scene he is supposed to pay in Bitcoin but sadly the restaurant is not accepting it forcing the date to pay for the food. I think the Central Bank is playing fair as it is what is happening right now and it is hard to deny a fact. Because we can lose our money in anytime just like what happened to the guy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
February 21, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

---
---

Only a fool who doesn't know this problem, this's an old story, it's a public secret and we can't escape from this dictatorship. Actually the Government is the nation's colonial in his own country. Because they have bound their own nation away from prosperity and their eyes of the heart has been blinded by office.

If our government were a bit smarter than their people, they might be able to use bitcoin as the best solution for the prosperity of the nation and his country but unfortunately our government is stupid.

Banks are scared because it could cause them to raise the inflation rates since people are having too much money that are non-taxable. This could create a market where money would have no value since the supply of money is really high. Banks are not scared because they would have a competitor, but they are scared for the welfare of the people.

Those are the typical excuses they tell you. Are they really worried for your well being? Come on.

We are paying these insane taxes to pay the public debt, but the public debt is just something they invented out of nothing!
Have you watched the Zeigest movie? Go watch it and come back

I have never watched a Zeigest movie but i really understand what you mean, i read your post since this topic started and everything is very interesting, and what you say i think everything is right.
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
February 21, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
Banks fear bicoin because they afraid to lose their depositors and clients. Also Bitcoin can do what banks offered such as lending, deposits, trading, and money exchange.BTC have advantages over bank and one of these is instant transfer of value at almost no cost between two parties without the need for a trusted third party.
Activity: 252
February 21, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
Maybe  because of the competition thats why they fear btc. People that are already engage into btc or cryptocurrency have their own digital wallet where they stored or keep their btc. With this digital wallet converting btc to a local currency is very easy as well as when you cash out or withdraw money without going in a bank. Actually this news is not surprising because we all know this could happen. They are afraid that people saving in a bank will be lessen because more and more people is getting involved in btc or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
February 21, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
They are curious how they can get banks involved in leveraging cryptocurrencies, ... To Fear or Not to Fear Bitcoin; Average Nerds on the Street Versus Bankers.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
February 21, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
To be honest, I am not surprised with this and for a long time I am thinking that banks and governments one of the reason why BTC is crashing. They spread FUDS around the internet because they know that more people are very emotional and panic sellers. Medias too are under the government so they will tell the media to spread negatives about bitcoin so when they will say anything about bitcoin, its always negative.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
February 21, 2018, 04:46:06 AM
Yeah,it is true the many banks will disappear if everyone started using crypto currency,because banks are controlling most of the fiat money in the world and making money from it so they are spreading fake news to stop adapting people to the crypto system and some governments are also trying to regulate the so people are getting afraid to invest on bitcoin.Bit they can't do this forever people will understand that no one can stop us from using bitcoins because it is a decentralized technology.So soon the fiat system will be replaced by the crypto currencies.
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 04:34:42 AM
I mins this at the first time I watch a negative exposed of crypto  in news those bias and hoax info they want to spread about bitcoin is just to make price value decrease and we don't know if there's a government member or banks member participating in this forum just to spread FUD
Pages:
Jump to: