Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks against the crypto - page 9. (Read 11942 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 05, 2019, 12:36:40 AM
No, cants  desire never vanish  on the other hand they desire  exploitation blockchain application and cryptocurrency in their utility in the forthcoming. Equitable  instantly  thither are various  trusts  searching  almost blockchain application to exploitation it. Any of these arrays are Barclays, BBVA, Republic  Deposit of Continent, Credence Suisse, JP Anthropologist, Country  Road, Stag  Deposit of Scotland and UBS.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 12:28:23 AM
My opinions on this is a extremely  futurist  single. Look how the planet is tardily  movement into a essential  planet? That aforementioned, I anticipate, tens from instantly, all things  desire be digital containing  each  actions which have in mind that, whether that occurs, thither  desire not be a require  representing a corporal  deposit anymore. Just cryptocurrencies desire  stay as the primary  average of change and negotiation. Look this current  possibly 5 to 6 tens from instantly.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 11:21:55 AM
Trusts are yet  needful  representing the motion of order. Without decree, the planet  thriftiness  desire be in mess. Largely  instantly that cryptocurrencies are not still  able of behavior microtransactions and moment  actions. Furthermore, botanist  get been hither  because the first of sophistication so it would be heavy to move it instantly.
Activity: 57
April 04, 2019, 06:01:29 AM
Botanist are an significant  role of the economic  process of every state. In arrears to the irresoluteness of cryptocurrencies, it desire be hard to trust on cryptos as the flatfish  have in mind of change or renewing  order. I at one time had to hold  away a step that included  stipendiary in ETH. Inside the place of almost 45 minutes, in arrears to the poor  country of my net, the measure of ETH dropped, and I had to pament  many. This is single of various  cases and justification.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
April 03, 2019, 02:49:12 PM
Decentralization. Everyone is talking about it. Can cryptocurrency lead to the disappearance of banks. Or will banks be able to adjust and remain in power?
Banks are usually sleepy so they will do whatever has to be done to stay in the game, so they will continue to exist even if they have to adopt the blockchain tech.
Yeah I think soon banks will be there with crypto currency and they will cooperate with blockchain because now a day people are showing good interest towards crypto currency only which is making banks so pressuriesed so I think in future, I don’t know when but this is mu own prediction that banks will turn their money saving system to crypto or electronic money saving.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2019, 10:05:32 AM
Decentralization. Everyone is talking about it. Can cryptocurrency lead to the disappearance of banks. Or will banks be able to adjust and remain in power?
Banks will sometimes think Bitcoin or other cryprocurrencies are threat to fiat  mainly because of it's decentralized feature that will attract more investors and users but I don't think if banks will allow that to happen wherein crypto will dominate the current system. It could also be that banks will allow crypto to take part and make fiat a liable partner towards financial and economical issues instead of being rival on each other.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
April 02, 2019, 01:38:35 PM
Banks are usually sleepy so they will do whatever has to be done to stay in the game, so they will continue to exist even if they have to adopt the blockchain tech.
Activity: 112
April 02, 2019, 01:09:29 PM
I anticipate that cryptocurrency is not a cause  representing  departure of a deposit, nor it desire not changes  cambers. Cryptocurrency buoy  rise without rising into trusts and furthermore  cants  buoy  rise without rising with cryptocurrency. And everyone of them has a use anr get similarities and dispute as good.
Activity: 42
April 02, 2019, 01:04:07 PM
This is not loss to pass  earlier  multitude  espousal of cryptos in fees and developments  returns  position. All the more  whether  botanist  achieve not full  vanish, their use  desire be extremely  lessened.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
March 31, 2019, 04:07:44 PM
The presence of bitcoin or cryptocurrency can not lead to the extinction of the banking sector because since decentralization is not legal and our government own the centralized financial system which the bank is a part of it will not allow it to be replaced with cryptocurrency which they don't have control over.
Activity: 36
March 31, 2019, 12:27:45 PM
Various the equivalent  issues has been canvassed  earlier  on the other hand to admit the truth crypto's desire  improbable to create the deposits  vanish.It's an business that has administration on its backbone and achieve you anticipate that the administration  desire  let this to go on? They get been thither  representing a extremely  continued  age and I assume 't anticipate its loss to be an easy affair  representing crypto's to transfer them. On the other hand we buoy focus with additional  item  close to not thought of this representing this minute.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 29, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

I believe that despite crypto's recent upsurge in popularity, banks will continue to dominate finance. This is largely because, they have all the backing of governments whereas cryptocurrencies are completely independent from any central authority. Not to mention, several banks have already adopted Blockchain technology (or Distributed Ledger Technology) for their own benefit. The recent partnerships with Ripple show that banks will use the same tech of crypto against them.

Since Blockchain technology provides a greater level of control to middleman (if desired), it makes the perfect tool for banks to grasp. After all, it's been proven how easy it is to track Blockchain transactions. Which means, that banks will continue to work effortlessly together until they build a global infrastructure for cross-border payments without the need for crypto.

Therefore, banks will not disappear but rather live alongside crypto for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
March 29, 2019, 07:55:41 PM
Banks has been into existence  for a period of time and for cryptocurrency to over throw the banking system it will take a period of time too,the future will determine if they will adjust to remain in power.

Exactly. This has been in place since crypto came in. Their business totally gets affected. They loose investors and other crowd since they move to crypto. Crypto market has been widened and more have become aware of whats crypto currencies and the benefits of accepting them. Blockchain has played a vital role in strengthening crypto's market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 04:53:17 PM
Banks has been into existence  for a period of time and for cryptocurrency to over throw the banking system it will take a period of time too,the future will determine if they will adjust to remain in power.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 04:08:24 PM

Im betting it is not possible to eliminate banks. Crypto having a hard time gaining legal side and the Government keeps on denying the existence of crypto as a good instrument in the finance industry. Maybe some huge name will disagree even we fight for pure decentralization.

Chances are slim to achieve this but Im still hoping this could be implemented since blockchain works out well compared to bank.
Banks are not against crypto but it is not in favor as will,. The reason is banks has been using by people since long but now if you notice people prefer investing crypto currency more than using bank, people love to invest in crypto currency to have safe long term investment, but banks are not trust worthy for people anymore;.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
March 29, 2019, 03:06:09 PM
they will certainly have to adjust their power and will have to share half of the profits for crypto businesses.
crypto businesses cannot manipulate all banks because their systems are difficult to understand and that will not cause sympathy for customers and they will be afraid of being scammed.
So I think the combination of banking and blockchain is a perfect combination than ever.
I don’t think replacing banks is even part of a short term agenda by cryptocurrency, there might be a long-term plan to do this though but I doubt if it will ever happen because there are too many powerful people behind that. But, they can either assist or work with banks. Banks have a function to play in the society and same as cryptocurrency. I see them working hand in hand to achieve a great result. And the idea of government wanting crypto to be centralized might not be a reality.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
March 29, 2019, 02:01:24 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrencies will lead to the disappearance of banks. Maybe some percent of them will lose their jobs. It is naturally that banks are against crypto, but they will have to implement crypto into their bussinesses for sure, otherwise, they will be obsolete in far future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
March 29, 2019, 01:39:59 PM

As of now, most Banks in the world are not in favor of crypto. Like in my country majority of the banks here they're not considering here as my source of income when I said I did crypto trading, due to they're priority was that you must be an employee who has a company working it. But there is one bank here who is crypto accepted, meaning they intend to adopt the blockchain technology to their business as well.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 29, 2019, 11:22:40 AM
indeed, whenever the bank will be difficult to accept crypto currencies, so that makes crypto currencies difficult to develop in countries
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
March 29, 2019, 10:02:00 AM
the second point was most suitable for cryptocurrency because it will also be like a currency but it not has a virtual farm so banks will definitely accept it if the government had a support for cryptocurrency once it will happen it will very easy and useful for anyone in this world.
I just want to support the last point as well.The world is became popular with the decentralized platform of crypto .I think if the government also support the cryptocurrency it will more helpful to the world use it comfortably and the using of the decentralized platform will be increased. .
Pages:
Jump to: