Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Suck - page 2. (Read 6175 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2015, 07:47:41 AM
really banking system sucks they are just sucking everyones blood..in india they are paying a intrest of 8% in a whole year and if we take a loan then we have to pay 2.5% intrest per month so clearly they are filling their own pockets

They got a living to make just like everyone else. Shame it can't be an honest one much of the time.

It is not normal the system of rates in India. And the author of post have right if think that the banks sucks. But not all the banks are such. In my country are banks which reasonable in their rates. And help all times the client when him is in need. Not not only for money but even for services (bank services).
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
September 13, 2015, 07:43:24 AM
really banking system sucks they are just sucking everyones blood..in india they are paying a intrest of 8% in a whole year and if we take a loan then we have to pay 2.5% intrest per month so clearly they are filling their own pockets

They got a living to make just like everyone else. Shame it can't be an honest one much of the time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 10:26:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
September 11, 2015, 08:58:06 PM
Problems encourage the creation of innovative solutions...if banks didn't suck, our beloved Bitcoin would still be hiding in the recesses of the fringe lunatic's mind.  Put that in your vape and smoke it!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 10, 2015, 04:07:50 PM
Yeah, for the first time we have something that can go head to head with fiat currency, and people will vote with their feet. If bitcoin genuinely is better then people will just naturally start to prefer to deal in bitcoin rather than dollars, or pounds, or euros or whatever. There will be no restrictions on bitcoins and there will be no transfer fees like banks. You can be your own bank, no need to depend on banks to open for transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 14, 2015, 07:50:10 PM
Well the title of this thread definitely got my attention. Banks do definitely suck. I hate the ATM fees, interest fees, and every other fee banks and credit cards companies charge. I'm looking forward to a time where Bitcoin is accepted everywhere. I would definitely be saving a lot of money.
Well, technically, you can take out most of your banked funds and store them as cash savings, and loan out your cash yourself to make more money than you could with the savings gathering interest in a bank.

That's probably illegal, but the banks should be illegal anyways Tongue
Or you can also lend someone your money on interest and see your money growing.
And if the person dies or runs away with your money then see your money sink.
Make good loans, get collateral, simple things that make such methods work are necessary to avoid exactly what you're describing.
Activity: 266
August 14, 2015, 12:45:18 PM
Well the title of this thread definitely got my attention. Banks do definitely suck. I hate the ATM fees, interest fees, and every other fee banks and credit cards companies charge. I'm looking forward to a time where Bitcoin is accepted everywhere. I would definitely be saving a lot of money.
Well, technically, you can take out most of your banked funds and store them as cash savings, and loan out your cash yourself to make more money than you could with the savings gathering interest in a bank.

Or you can also lend someone your money on interest and see your money growing.
And if the person dies or runs away with your money then see your money sink.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 11, 2015, 05:23:06 PM

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
August 11, 2015, 04:42:49 PM
Yup, banks sucks.
There are many formalities to be filled to get a new account opened.
Thanks to Bitcoin, with this we just need a software and can get unlimited number of accounts without filling any formalities.

Banks do suck, but we really have no option.

I mean I dont want to support them, but how would I cash my check and yeah theres the whole check cashing route, but they take fees each time i earn money.. so its not worth it to close my account.

Well we don't have an option for a moment or we might even do but it's too expensive to use everywhere and anywhere  (if you get one of the bitcoin debit cards) but we are working hard here to make this an option. And I bet that in 3-5 years time it will be 10 times easier and even cheaper to use bitcoin and to be your own bank. Then we will have a real alternative.

The point is, if we have waited all theye years and coped with banks, let's wait just a bit more and I am sure our future will be different.
But those debit cards are very expensive right now.
As we can see more and more companies are coming in the field of bitcoin debit card, so there will be competition in between them and we will see much reduction of the prices of debit cards.

Yes they are very expensive, but I was just giving an example that even today you don't need a bank account and you can still live and do everything  like you have one with this bitcoin debit card.

But that's not the point, point that I wanted to make is that in 3-5 years everything will be much smoother and cheaper, is that a bitcoin debit card or not, it doesn't matter. We just need a bit more and we will be independent.
Activity: 448
August 11, 2015, 01:02:00 PM
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
August 11, 2015, 12:57:02 PM
Yup, banks sucks.
Thanks to Bitcoin, with this we just need a software and can get unlimited number of accounts without filling any formalities.

I mean I dont want to support them, but how would I cash my check and yeah theres the whole check cashing route, but they take fees each time i earn money.. so its not worth it to close my account.

Well we don't have an option for a moment or we might even do but it's too expensive to use everywhere and anywhere  (if you get one of the bitcoin debit cards) but we are working hard here to make this an option. And I bet that in 3-5 years time it will be 10 times easier and even cheaper to use bitcoin and to be your own bank. Then we will have a real alternative.

The point is, if we have waited all theye years and coped with banks, let's wait just a bit more and I am sure our future will be different.
But those debit cards are very expensive right now.
As we can see more and more companies are coming in the field of bitcoin debit card, so there will be competition in between them and we will see much reduction of the prices of debit cards.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
August 11, 2015, 01:56:44 AM
Yup, banks sucks.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 11, 2015, 12:48:21 AM
Yup, banks sucks.

Activity: 252
August 10, 2015, 11:58:18 PM
You guys are all assuming I have a bank account that's not frozen.  Undecided

However, thank you all for taking the time to post and defend the honor of these blood sucking parasites.

its not only the chance of funds being frozen, but the bull crap fees the maintain a checkings account is appalling..

like my bank charges me $3 dollars every month just to have a checkings account, like wth? i might as well just keep everything in cash and avoid giving out free money.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 10, 2015, 10:25:29 PM
OK, so I tried again this time on Monday during regular business hours and after waiting in line for 15 minuets, denied again. "Come back during AM hours" they said.  Cry

So to recap, the bank (I'll leave them unnamed) refused to cash their own cheque at one of their own branches during regular business hours on a working day. Money Mart on the other hand had no problem cashing the cheque (for an absolutely massive fee).
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 03, 2015, 06:15:26 AM

However, thank you all for taking the time to post and defend the honor of these blood sucking parasites.

don't use a bank account anymore, use something like a debit card that work as a bank account itself, liek with deutesche bank, i mean those cards that have the IBAN on the rear

they have lower cost if not zero and they are far more manageable

How can you have a debit card without having an actual bank account? In my country I can't think of any bank that will let you have a card unless you open an account with them in beforehand.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 03, 2015, 06:06:05 AM

don't use a bank account anymore, use something like a debit card that work as a bank account itself, liek with deutesche bank, i mean those cards that have the IBAN on the rear

they have lower cost if not zero and they are far more manageable
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 03, 2015, 05:43:55 AM
Yup, banks sucks.
Not all banks are the same, even when it comes to basic personal accounts. It can be very wise to contact the banks in your local area to discuss what exactly you'd get if you opened a basic account. While all banks are different, they can generally be lumped into two general categories: large chain banks and smaller local ones
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 03, 2015, 05:40:39 AM
Banks are legal thieves. You gave them your money and they won't let you take them if a global crisis or similar s**t happens. And they charge you $$$ for this protection service, yet they fail.

Banks are responsible for us getting poor in every year. The Interest rate system works against your pocket.
Activity: 266
August 03, 2015, 05:35:40 AM
Yup, banks sucks.
Pages:
Jump to: