Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Suck - page 6. (Read 6175 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 12, 2015, 05:29:23 AM
I just visited the bank... denied until Monday.  Embarrassed

Global adoption can't happen soon enough, what a crock of shit this fiat banking system is.

For a moment there I was thinking you were making a Greece joke
Then forgot the banks tend to be closed over the weekends lol.
Of course Bank tellers can't process transactions during weekends. Banks are reputable institutions after all. Another fact is that money are working for the bank over night and during weekends.
Bank invest your money during that time, money in the bank are not yours anymore they are bank property (you probably know what happened in Greece and on Cyprus).
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
July 12, 2015, 05:23:37 AM
It is hard to follow your intention with this thread by not providing information why your bank makes problems.

Are you from Greece?  Wink

Global adoption can't happen soon enough, what a crock of shit this fiat banking system is.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2015, 04:19:36 AM
I have often been a victim of the banks' nuisance, when I had important work to do and somehow at some phase, had to rely on their assistance for the completion of my transactions or confirm payments, I visit them and they make me stand in line for so long or sometimes even tell me to come back after an hour as they are on their 'lunch break'. FUCKING KIDS, need a recess so bad. Can't hire different people to work while the others have their break, fucking stupid.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 12, 2015, 03:42:24 AM

What happened exactly?

There's a reason there is a sarcastic saying that implies people don't work much, it's called "working banker's hours." Global adoption of Bitcoin will be great but I think the fiat system needs to remain for Bitcoin to flourish. If the fiat system disappears the Bitcoin system will be completely exposed to manipulation (as we've seen with fiat.)

basically it's a stupid think that bank are closed in the weekend and payments can not be processed when we all know that payments are alla automatic

i think it has to do with the fact that bank fear a mass withdrawal in the weekend, and some will not be proceeded due to their pesky scam about investing your money ecc....
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 12, 2015, 01:11:08 AM

What happened exactly?

There's a reason there is a sarcastic saying that implies people don't work much, it's called "working banker's hours." Global adoption of Bitcoin will be great but I think the fiat system needs to remain for Bitcoin to flourish. If the fiat system disappears the Bitcoin system will be completely exposed to manipulation (as we've seen with fiat.)

What happened? I took a cheque I received to a branch of the bank that issued it and they refused to cash it until Monday.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 12, 2015, 01:02:18 AM

For a moment there I was thinking you were making a Greece joke
Then forgot the banks tend to be closed over the weekends lol.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
July 12, 2015, 12:15:48 AM

What happened exactly?

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
July 11, 2015, 06:37:42 PM
what a crock of shit this fiat banking system is.

That why i have moved in 2014, my life economies to Bitcoin network ...
I use P2P solution since 1999 ... and they works flawless since 2008 without any update or maintenance.

The future is already done.
Evolution, Morpheus, Evolution ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
July 11, 2015, 03:14:59 PM

I had some problems friday trying to send a transaction overseas, and I was told to "please you'll have to wait until monday" without any details on what went wrong. You can imagine my frustration. Banks do indeed sucks and are deprecated as hell in this post-Bitcoin reality. I can't wait until Bitcoin scales up to defeat all those dinosaurs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 11, 2015, 01:22:10 PM

Good for you to realize this pal. Better late than never. haha  Grin Grin It  has been repeated so many times in the threads on bitcoin forums of how horrible the banks are.  But there  aren't   enough options for us to choose from tbh.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 11, 2015, 01:04:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: