Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌀 [banned mixer] - CONTEST ICC MENS WC 2023 AND DISCUSSION | Free Entry - page 37. (Read 6855 times)

Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
CRYPTOMUS
Today Match Prediction for the 18 match of world cup played between Pakistan and Australia at 20 October. This match is going to be very interesting and hard for Pakistan and Australia and they played 3 matches previously and at point table Pakistan at 4th position and Australia at 6th position. Australia is having good chances to win this match.
Match 18: Australia vs Pakistan

Toss Win: Pakistan
Team Win: Australia
Best Batsman: Babar Azam
Best Bowler: Josh Hazlewood
Activity: 700
Merit: 601
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Pune wicket is batting-friendly, and the average score on the pitch is over 300. The team that batted first had won 4 out of 7 ODIs. India is the hot favourite to win the contest, but I am picking Bangladesh over India (20 extra points  Grin). Bangladesh does have the ability to upset India.  

Unfortunately Bangladesh lost the match, Many members today predicted Ban but it's so difficult to defeat India in their home pitch especially with current foam. Bangladesh started so well but continues fall of wickets cost them so much and they unable to score 300 which could be a good target and score board pressure would also be there. India chase target very easily.

Match 17 results:

Toss win:    Ban
Team win:   Ind
Best Batsmen: Virat Kohli
Best bowler:   Bumrah+siraj+jadeja+Miraz
Most points so far: Mfahad(185)
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
Every Match: 18
Australia vs Pakistan
Toss win: Australia
Team win: Pakistan
Best Batsmen: Babar Azam
Best bowler: Shaheen shah Afridi

It is very difficult to make a prediction for this match because Pakistan is much ahead of Australia in this World Cup. But it is not easy to predict Pakistan's performance. However, Australia eventually secured their first win of the World Cup with a win against Sri Lanka.
Activity: 560
Merit: 365
Pakistan Local Board Request
Today 18th match of world cup tournament Pakistan against Australia. This match is going to be very interesting and hard for both teams. Each team played three matches previously. If we look at point table then we see that Pakistan at fourth rank and Australia at sixth rank because Australia lost two match and Pakistan lost one match only. So in this match, Pakistan have extremely chance for winning this match

Here is my prediction of today:

Match 18: Australia vs Pakistan

Toss Win: Australia
Team Win: Pakistan
Best Batsman: Muhammad Rizwan
Best Bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi
CRYPTOMUS
The 17th match of ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 will be played today between Bangladesh vs India. Both the teams played three matches each in this World Cup, India won all three matches and Bangladesh won one of the three matches. Today if I predict in advance I can predict India win. Because India is a team in many forms in this World Cup. But no one should be underestimated in the game of cricket as it is not inconceivable that Bangladesh can beat a team like India.
4/4 wins for India in world cup, and the dream of playing in the semis for Bangladesh is fading away. I think 1 more lose from here will create the uncertainty for Bangladesh in world cup, 2 will be enough to get eliminated.

Today 17th match between India and Bangladesh results:
Toss win:  Bangladesh
Team win: India
Best Batsmen: Virat Kohli
Best bowler:   Ravindra Jadeja
Activity: 412
Merit: 10
India vs Bangladesh

Toss win: Bangladesh
Match win: India
Best batsman: Virat Kohli
Best bowler: Mohammed Siraj

Hope today a better game of cricket we will se between India and Bangladesh as they both are good team but as compared to Bangladesh, India is quite amazing and great at both fielding and batting.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
India vs Bangladesh

Toss win: India
Best batsman: Hardik Pandya
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
Pune wicket is batting-friendly, and the average score on the pitch is over 300. The team that batted first had won 4 out of 7 ODIs. India is the hot favourite to win the contest, but I am picking Bangladesh over India (20 extra points  Grin). Bangladesh does have the ability to upset India.  

ICC World Cup Match 17 Prediction

India vs Bangladesh

Match win:  Bangladesh
Best batsman: Rohit Sharma
Best bowler: Jasprit Bumrah

Activity: 910
Merit: 284
Match 17 India vs Bangladesh

Best batsman: Rohit Sharma
Best bowler: Muhammad Siraj

I can see that everyone says that it is going to be one-sided affair but for the record Ban won last 3 of 4 ODIs against India which means they are capable of doing it again and there is always something against Indian team when it comes to World cup versus Bangladesh, so I find it is going to be interesting.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Match 17
Ban vs India

Best batsman: Rahul
Best bowler: Ravindra Jadeja
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Match Prediction
India Vs. Bangladesh

Toss Win: India
Team Win:  Bangladesh
Best Batsman: shubman gill
Best Bowler: shakib ul hassan
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
The 17th match of ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 will be played today between Bangladesh vs India. Both the teams played three matches each in this World Cup, India won all three matches and Bangladesh won one of the three matches. Today if I predict in advance I can predict India win. Because India is a team in many forms in this World Cup. But no one should be underestimated in the game of cricket as it is not inconceivable that Bangladesh can beat a team like India. We saw a few days ago that Bangladesh beat India in the Asia Cup. But today i will make prediction i hope my prediction will be 100% successful.

To day my match protection: Bangladesh Vs India

Toss win:  India
Best Batsman: Shubman Gill
Best Bowler: mustafizur Rahman
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
India's bowlers has some good length as we have seen in their all matches that they won previously and they had provided a good total and won their all matches very smoothly. I will go for India today hoping to reach a big total.

Match Prediction
India Vs. Bangladesh

Toss Win: Bangladesh
Team Win: India
Best Batsman: Rohit Sharma
Best Bowler: Jasprit Bumrah

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
India vs Bangladesh

Best batsman: Virat Kohli
Best bowler: Muhammad Siraj
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
India Vs Bangladesh

Best Batsmen: viral Kohli
Best bowler: Kuldeep Yadav
CRYPTOMUS
My Prediction for Today 17 match of the World Cup is being played between India and Bangladesh. India have won all 3 matches of world cup with 6 points, while Bangladesh have won one out of 3 matches. in the Asia Cup Bangladesh defeated India by 6 runs so chance of winning of Bangladesh is Well but India is very Strong team as compared to Bangladesh.

Match 17 :India Vs Bangladesh

Best Batsmen: Shubman Gill
Best bowler: Jasprit Bumrah
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
India Vs Bangladesh

Best Batsmen: Shreyas Iyer
Best bowler: Kuldeep Yadav

This should be another one sided match where India will most probably easily win against the Bongs who are in bad form these days. If it's a spin track, yadav and jadeja can be deadly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 328
India has been number one in ODI cricket and in this world cup also their performance is going well and they have been winning all the matches so far .40 ODI matches have been played between India and Bangladesh, out of which India won 31 matches and Bangladesh won 8 matches.Looking at their record, it would not be wrong to guess that India will win this match

Here is my prediction of 17 match

India vs Bangladesh
Toss Win: Bangladesh
Best Bowler: Jasprit Bumrah
Activity: 336
Merit: 292
The 17th match of the World Cup is being played between the teams of India and Bangladesh. India have won all three matches they have played so far, while Bangladesh have won one out of three matches. India team is considered to be the strongest team of the tournament so far, so it will be very difficult for Bangladesh to win this match.

Earlier in the Asia Cup, Bangladesh defeated India by six runs after a thrilling encounter. Therefore, the Bangladesh team should not be considered weak.

My prediction for today Match :

Match :India Vs Bangladesh

Best Batsmen: Rohit sharma
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
17) IND vs BAN

Toss Win: Ban