Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌀 [banned mixer] - CONTEST ICC MENS WC 2023 AND DISCUSSION | Free Entry - page 39. (Read 6855 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 292
The 16th match of the World Cup is being played between the teams of Afghanistan and New Zealand. Both the teams have played three matches so far, in which New Zealand has won all three matches while Afghanistan has won only one match.

Apparently, the New Zealand team is in good form, but Afghanistan has also sounded the alarm for strong teams by defeating England in the previous match. However, the New Zealand team is being declared as the favorite to win this match.

My prediction for today match :

Match: New Zealand vs Afghanistan

Toss Win: Afghanistan
Team Win: New Zealand
Best Batsman: Daryl Mitchell
Best Bowler: Rashid khan
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Only one users took risk on the Netherlands and he will be enjoying today wins for Netherland.

I also wanted to take the risk on the Netherlands team but somehow missed it. Anyways, i will take risk again on Afghanistan today and hope they can bring up another upset and defeat the strongest New Zealand team.

Please announce 25 bouns points for those who select Afghanistan  Tongue

Match 16: New Zealand vs Afghanistan

Team Win: Afghanistan
Best Batsman: Hashmatullah Shahidi
Best Bowler: Rashid Khan
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Netherlands win was surprise. Their bowling was already good, they did well with batting too yesterday and that with good bowling we have the result, I'd say there was underestimation from SA to Netherlands as well, which surely added to the opponents win.
Netherlands secures their first points of the World Cup with a historic win against South Africa in Dharamsala. Netherlands beat Test playing nation for the first in ODI World Cups. South Africa lost its second successive match against the Netherlands in ICC events.
My prediction for today World Cup match between Afghanistan and New Zealand 18-October in Chennai Stadium

Toss Win: NewZealand
Team Win: NewZealand
Best Batsman: Devon Conway
Best Bowler: Mitchell Santner
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Netherlands win was surprise. Their bowling was already good, they did well with batting too yesterday and that with good bowling we have the result, I'd say there was underestimation from SA to Netherlands as well, which surely added to the opponents win.

Note: Forecasts are subject to change
Rules state forecasts can't be changed  Tongue

16) NZ vs AFG

Toss Win: Afg
Team Win: NZ
Best Batsman: D Conway
Best Bowler: Rashid Khan

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I want to be part of this contest, I hope very soon I will become member before the contest end. kindly accept my prediction. THANKS

Team Win: Afghanistan
Best Batsman: Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Best Bowler: Rashid khan
Activity: 700
Merit: 601
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
15 extra points if you predict Netherland so also keep in mind that you will get only 5 points if you predict SA while 20 points for Netherland  Cheesy

It is too risky to bet on the Netherlands for today's match and get that extra 15 points (In case the Netherlands wins).  Also, we should not compare the Afghanistan team with the Netherlands. I don't think the Netherlands are capable of doing any upset.

So, I would rather stick with the textbook predictions for this match.

The second upset in this tournament and this time Netherland who considered a most weak team in this tournament beat top class team who defeated Australia. This why i said that wc matches are unpredictable. Only one users took risk on the Netherlands and he will be enjoying today wins for Netherland. Dutch player's played extra ordinary match today, they perform well with both bat and ball.

Today Results 15th Match

Match 15: Netherlands vs South Africa

Toss Win: South Africa
Team Win: Netherlands
Best Batsman: Scott Edwards
Best Bowler: Logan van Beek

Most Points so far: Mfahad (150)
Activity: 560
Merit: 365
Pakistan Local Board Request
Unbelievable match South against Netherlands. Before this yesterday match, South Africa already got victory from strongest team of International cricket Australia and Sri Lanka. In yesterday match, South Africa lost match in a very bad way from Netherlands team and no one could thought that South Africa lose this match to such a weak team.

Today match prediction is here:

Toss Win: New Zealand
Best Batsman: Will Young
Best Bowler: Lockie Ferguson

Previous Match Result:

Match 15: Netherlands vs South Africa

Team Win: Netherlands
Best Batsman: Scott Edwards
Best Bowler: Logan van Beek
Activity: 462
Merit: 328
Afghanistan has won the attention of fans by defeating England in the last match . Last time Afghanistan luck worked and they won but luck sometimes doesn't work in the face of experience and new Zealand is an experience and strong team.The luck of Afghanistan will not go ahead of them.

Today my prediction of 16 match between New Zealand vs Afghanistan

Best Batsman: Kane Williamson
Best Bowler: Ish Sodhi
Activity: 6
Merit: 5
Match 15: South Africa vs Netherlands

Team Win: South Africa
Best Batsman: Temba Bavuma
Best Bowler: Kagiso Rabada
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
ICC World Cup Match 14 Prediction

South Africa vs Netherlands

Toss win: Netherlands
Match win:  South Africa
Best batsman: De Kock
Best bowler: Jansen
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
Match no 15 SA vs NED

Best Batsman: Quinton de Kock
Best Bowler: Marco Jansen

Rainy day, we may expect delayed start if weather allows there will be a full show of the game.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
SA vs NED

Toss win: SA
Match win:  SA
Best batsman: van der Dussen
Best bowler: Kagiso Rabada
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Today my match Prediction: South Africa Vs Netherlands

Toss win:  Netherlands
Team win: South africa
Best Batsman: Quinton de kock
Best Bowler: kagiso rabada
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Today South Africa will show its classic batting, as they have a strong batting lineup. We have also seen their classic batting in the previous match. Also, we want to see more good from them today. The Netherlands can make an upset if they go through a steady cricket and still play a game which game can give them victory.

Match Prediction
South Africa Vs. Netherland
Best Batsman: Quinton de Kock
Best Bowler: Kagiso Rabada
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
 South Africa played against Netherlands in an ICC event last time and Netherlands beat South Africa upset in the T20 World Cup last year.
Today my match Prediction: South Africa Vs Netherlands

Toss win:  Netherlands
Team win: Netherlands
Best Batsman: Bas de Leede
Best Bowler: Lungi Ngidi
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Match 15
South Africa vs Netherlands

Toss win: South Africa
Match win: South Africa
Best batsman: Quinton de Kock
Best bowler: Marco Jansen
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
South Africa VS Netherland

Toss win: Netherland
Team win: South Africa
Best Batsman: de kock
Best blower: Bas de leede

Note: Forecasts are subject to change

Today we can make some predictions in South Africa vs Netherlands match. Because if we choose bowling wise then South Africa vs Netherlands is almost equal. But in terms of batting, South Africa is much stronger than Netherlands. Because they have already played two matches and won both of them by a wide margin of runs, South Africa won. But Netherlands lost two matches.
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
Every Match: 15
Toss win: Netherland
Best Batsmen: Van Der Dussen
Best bowler: Rabada
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
The 15th match of International Cricket World Cup (ICC) 2023 will be played today with South Africa vs Netherlands. Among the two teams participating today, South Africa have played two matches and won both matches. On the other hand, Netherlands played two matches and lost both matches. A win for Netherlands over South Africa in today's match is very important to survive in the next stage of this World Cup. Now I will make predictions between South Africa and Netherlands, let's see how successful my predictions are.

To day my match protection: South Africa Vs Netherlands

Toss win:  South Africa
Best Batsman: Quinton De Kock
Best Bowler: Marco Jansen
Activity: 336
Merit: 292
The 15th match of the world cup is being played between the teams of South Africa and the Netherlands. Looking at the performance of the South African team, it can be estimated that they easily defeated the Netherlands team, because they have less experience in international cricket than South Africa and they don't have top players like South Africa.

However, just as Afghanistan won a historic victory by defeating England, the rest of the teams should also try their best against strong teams.

My prediction for today match :

Match :  South Africa Vs Nederland

Toss win: Nederland
Best Batsmen: Quinton de kock
Best bowler: Keshav Maharaj
Pages:
Jump to: