Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌀 [banned mixer] - CONTEST ICC MENS WC 2023 AND DISCUSSION | Free Entry - page 7. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 292
Today, the first semi-final of the World Cup will be played between the teams of New Zealand and India. Well, New Zealand performance in the World Cup has been good, but I think India has come up with an easy opponent. However, India should not take this match easy , because the New Zealand team will also use their full energy to win this match.

My prediction for today Match :

1st Semifinal
Toss win: India
Team win: India
Best Batsmen: Virat kohli
Best bowler: Jasprit Bumrah
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
As today's match is in India ground, it is not sure whether New Zealand will win but I support New Zealand to make it to the final. Because we saw that New Zealand team lost in the final so I think today's match will be won by New Zealand against India. If New Zealand wins today's match against India then they might have a chance to win the trophy, so I want New Zealand to win against India today.

Semifinal match 2023 ICC
India Vs New Zealand
Toss win: New Zealand
Team win: New Zealand
Best bowler: Mohammed Siraj
Best batsman: David Conway
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
The first semi-final match of ICC World Cup 2023 will be held between India and New Zealand. I am predicting this high voltage match hope my prediction will be 100% successful.

Fast semi final match: New Zealand Vs India
Best bowler: Virat kohli
Best batsman: Shami
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
46) India vs NZ

Toss Win: NZ
Team Win: India
Best Batsman: Virat Kohli
Best Bowler: Ravindra Jadeja
Activity: 322
Merit: 124
Every Match: 46
New Zealand Vs India
Best Batsmen: Shubman Gill
Best bowler: Mohammed Shami

I have made a prediction for India in today's match but India is favorite undefeated and hope to win undefeated.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Chainjoes.com
Match 46 of ICC world cup 2023
1st Semifinal match
India Vs New Zealand

Team win: New Zealand
Best Batsmen: Kane Williamson
Best bowler: Mitchell Santner 
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
-snip

-snip

You both missed my announcement message where I asked for advice. You should read first above my message and if you want gives me advice so that I add points and prediction according to participants advice. I will announce final decision today around 5 pm(Forum time) so kindly wait for it and then after make your prediction otherwise you will miss some prediction which will result of points loss and I doesn't want any member loss points. Thanks for understanding.

Well, I made this prediction without thinking it through. But I don't want to lose my point, I will make a new prediction and hope it can be correct. Grin

1st Semifinal match
India Vs New Zealand

Best bowler: m. Shami
LDL
Activity: 616
Merit: 614
It cannot be said with certainty which team will win today's high voltage match. India, the top team in the points table, and New Zealand, the fourth-placed team in the points table, are going to face each other in today's match. Although both the teams have many records of reaching the semi-finals, New Zealand also has a record of playing well against India in the semi-finals.

Match:#46
1st semifinal
India Vs New Zealand
Best bowler: Ravindra Jadeja
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Think Different
Today my prediction for the first semi-final match played between India and New Zealand. India is favourite to win this match beacuse they remain unbeaten in this world cup by winning its 9 match with 18 points.

1st Semi-Final Match 46: India vs New Zealand

Best bowler: Jasprit Bumrah
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
1st Semifinal
Most fours: Rohit Sharma
Man of the Match: Virat Kohli

Why not first read above message that what's going here. I already excluded Most four and Man of the match. No need to edit as I will pick only first four and Ignore last two. I will advice you to be active in every thread. compaign manager mostly looking for such poster and also your reply will be according to live discussion which will gives benefits to reader.

1st Semi Final
India vs New Zealand

Best bowler: Muhammed Siraj

Bonus Points: 10 extra bonus point for NZ fans
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Cashback 15%
Today the first semi-final match of this year's world cup will be India vs New Zealand. Today will be an interesting match. India finished the group stage matches unbeaten in this year's World Cup. Today's game will be 1st vs 4th in the points table. India will have more chances to win today's match than New Zealand. Especially the stronger Indian team at home. But today we expect to see a competitive match.

1st Semifinal
Most fours: Rohit Sharma
Man of the Match: Virat Kohli

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Semi Final Game 46 India and New Zealand

Team win: India team
Best bowler: Bumrah
Best batsman: Conway
Most of Fours: Kohli
Man of Match: Sharma

Tomorrow is the big and first game India Vs New Zealand teams. Indian team is going as best and favorite team in this World Cup firstly because of winning all the games who the had been finished in past and secondly due to their outstanding performance in batting lineup and bowling lineup. Tomorrow game India team will have a great possibility to win semi final and move up in final game of this season. So I will choose team India hope they will not disappoint me.

New Zealand team has some major changes expected in tomorrow's game, hoping they would change some players and will play with some hard hitters. As we have seen recently New Zealand was also at better place in the points table and if we look at their previous matches we have seen that New Zealand didn't look at even a single place that they loss their momentum, carrying their momentum and they finally reached the Semi- Final so this thing can also give them a hope that they still have a chance to Qualify for the Grand Final.
While we all know that the performance of the Indian Team is just outstanding and they all the players are playing according to the roles given to them on the Indian side, still they can be in trouble if they got dismissed early by New Zealand bowlers.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
FINAL DECISION
Ok so here is final decision and I hope everyone will he happy with this. I am caring not only member having low point but also caring of those who make daily prediction and now on the top. I am now just changing points and there will be no changes in the the number of prediction. Thanks all members for advice.

Toss win: 25 points
Team win: 25 points
Best bowler: 40 points
Best batsman: 40 points
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Semi Final Game 46 India and New Zealand

Team win: India team
Best bowler: Bumrah
Best batsman: Conway
Most of Fours: Kohli
Man of Match: Sharma

Tomorrow is the big and first game India Vs New Zealand teams. Indian team is going as best and favorite team in this World Cup firstly because of winning all the games who the had been finished in past and secondly due to their outstanding performance in batting lineup and bowling lineup. Tomorrow game India team will have a great possibility to win semi final and move up in final game of this season. So I will choose team India hope they will not disappoint me.

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You both missed my announcement message where I asked for advice. You should read first above my message and if you want gives me advice so that I add points and prediction according to participants advice.
Did you even read my prediction post above properly? If you did, you would have noticed that I already offered my advice clearly. All of these points won't even matter much thanks to the crazy high one-time prediction points. Check below!

Also, I advise sticking to 4 predictions only, but all 4 correct predictions should give 80 points extra or something.

It's better to not add anything extra and just provide extra points for each category which is what most prediction pools do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
Cashback 15%
I am also thinking about it to increase number of points or number of prediction. I will take advice from everyone and then give final details tomorrow. Every participants should give advice regardless of rank and point. I will choose best advice.

I am thinking about adding two more prediction and slightly increase points but not final yet.

Toss win: 20
Team win: 20
Best Batsmen: 30
Best bowler: 30
Most fours: 30
Man of the Match: 30

If minimum 5 prediction correct than 50 bonus points.

This is appealing and this way we have chance to grab more points in the remaining three matches but my only suggestion will be why not increasing the points for team win to 40 or something and let the remaining to be as you suggested because the remaining three matches will not going to be easy to predict the winners and this is big knockouts so one day the entire game will change irrespective of entire tournament performance.

Anyway waiting for your announcement...
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

I am thinking about adding two more prediction and slightly increase points but not final yet.

Man of the match is looking useless because the best batsmen or best bowler will be definitely get man of the match reward. You can add most batsmen hitting most sixes instead of this option. You can also add "" Batsmen face most balls"". Tomorrow the first semifinal will be played between host team and New Zealand. Kane Williamson is back and he is full fit for tomorrow match. OP what do you think about bonus points for choosing New Zealand. If any bonus points then I may be choose New Zealand otherwise India is already confirmed. Pitch is also good for batting where average batting score is 350 up. waiting for final decision and then I will share my prediction here.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
-snip

-snip

You both missed my announcement message where I asked for advice. You should read first above my message and if you want gives me advice so that I add points and prediction according to participants advice. I will announce final decision today around 5 pm(Forum time) so kindly wait for it and then after make your prediction otherwise you will miss some prediction which will result of points loss and I doesn't want any member loss points. Thanks for understanding.

I am also thinking about it to increase number of points or number of prediction. I will take advice from everyone and then give final details tomorrow. Every participants should give advice regardless of rank and point. I will choose best advice.

Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
Indian team is currently in the best form in this ICC 2023 World Cup, I think India will take the cup. And India will certainly win the semi-final match against New Zealand and go to the final match. And my prediction might be right because India have not lost a match so far and perform well in each of their matches.

India Vs New Zealand

Best bowler: Siraj
Most fours: D. Conway
Man of the Match: Virat kohli
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
India vs New Zealand

Best Batsmen: KL Rahul
Best Bowler: Shami

We are in the endgame now people. Am expecting India to comfortably win this one too unless they don't choke. Excited! Also, I advise sticking to 4 predictions only, but all 4 correct predictions should give 80 points extra or something.
Pages:
Jump to: