Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌀 [banned mixer] - CONTEST ICC MENS WC 2023 AND DISCUSSION | Free Entry - page 8. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
India preformed a brilliant allround performance in the 45th match of the ICC Cricket World Cup, defeating Netherlands by a commanding 160 runs in Bengaluru. The victory marked India 9th consecutive win in this world cup 2023, maintaining their undefeated run into the knockout stage of world cup. The big total for India imposing total of 410 for 4 was laid by a remarkable batting display, including centuries from Shreyas Iyer 128* and KL Rahul 102 his inning play an excellent role to india victory.

Netherlands Cricket Team is not that good as compared to India because the way they play their cricket is almost exceptional. Also Virat Kohli plays the key role in the Indian Cricket Team. Before the World Cup people would think that Virat Kohli in the Indian Cricket Team has the only players who can give victory to the Indian Team but now when we see their all players are performing and their all players are making knocks, we think that all the Indian Cricket Team players plays major role in their batting line up. And their batting line is enough to chase down big total.
See them against the New Zealand. What do you think will they cross 400 runs?
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

@Gladitorcomeback

You missed to add points for me in this match

Thanks , points has been added and as you already know you are still no . Very tough competition for for rank 1..

Do we have any changes in the points for semi final and final matches because I feel it weighs more compared to league matches so how about 50 points for predicting the team wins. Cheesy

I am also thinking about it to increase number of points or number of prediction. I will take advice from everyone and then give final details tomorrow. Every participants should give advice regardless of rank and point. I will choose best advice.

I am thinking about adding two more prediction and slightly increase points but not final yet.

Toss win: 20
Team win: 20
Best Batsmen: 30
Best bowler: 30
Most fours: 30
Man of the Match: 30

If minimum 5 prediction correct than 50 bonus points.
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
Cashback 15%
I have updated all points and now everyone can check their points. If you feel any mistake, kindly mention it here.
@Gladitorcomeback

You missed to add points for me in this match
England vs Pakistan, 44th Match

Toss win: England
Team win: Pakistan
Best Batsmen: Ben Stokes
Best Bowler: Adil Rashid

So I will get 30 more points but still the position remains same. Cheesy

Do we have any changes in the points for semi final and final matches because I feel it weighs more compared to league matches so how about 50 points for predicting the team wins. Cheesy

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I am just short of 5 points and then I will be include in top ten. I hope I will get points in the next three matches. The only issue is one time prediction which I missed. If anyone prediction match then he will get 200 points and then It will be hard for me to win this contest. i will not give up because there is still chance for me if one time results happen like below

Team win: SOUTH AFRICA
Most Runs: De Kock
Most sixes: De Kock
Most Wickets: Adam Zampa  Cheesy
LDL
Activity: 616
Merit: 614
I have updated all points and now everyone can check their points. If you feel any mistake, kindly mention it here. Here are the top 10 list. stil 3 big matches remains and one time pointa also not included yet.

UsernamePoints
libert19565
HONDACD125530
Bitcoin Smith490
Jateng455
Anonbitcoiner450
Haunebu445
MFahad440
jasonjm425
noormcs5425
MingMining415

19. my point 235
Ohh I missed more than 15 matches in the beginning so maybe my points were not in the top ten. It may not be possible to get into the top ten in this World Cup. If I get a chance in the next competition, I will participate in the prediction from start to finish. Thanks to those who organized such a lecture and I feel very lucky to be a part of such a prediction.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Code:
Spreadsheet is not updated yet

There are six matches left in the Spreadsheet update, I'm marking them to make it easier.
-snip

Thanks out of mind, your post help me to update spreadsheet quickly. I appreciate all members who are active here and doing their best to make this contest interesting and fair way...

I have updated all points and now everyone can check their points. If you feel any mistake, kindly mention it here. Here are the top 10 list. stil 3 big matches remains and one time pointa also not included yet.

UsernamePoints
libert19565
HONDACD125530
Bitcoin Smith490
Jateng455
Anonbitcoiner450
Haunebu445
MFahad440
jasonjm425
noormcs5425
MingMining415
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
Code:

There are six matches left in the Spreadsheet update, I'm marking them to make it easier.

England vs Nederland

Team win: England
Best Batsmen: B. Stokes
Best bowler: moeen Ali + Adil Rashid + de leede

New Zealand vs Sri Lanka

Toss win: New Zealand
Team win: New Zealand
Best Batsmen: Kushal perera
Best bowler: Trent Boult

South Africa Vs Afghanistan

Toss win: Afghanistan
Team win: South Africa
Best Batsmen: Azmatullah Omarzai
Best bowler: Gerald coetzee

Australia Vs Bangladesh

Toss win: Australia
Team win: Australia
Best Batsmen: Mitchell March
Best Bowler: Adam zampa+ Sean Abbott

England vs Pakistan

Team win: England
Best Batsmen: B. Stokes
Best bowler: Haris Rauf + David Willey

India Vs Nederland

Toss win: India
Team win: India
Best Batsmen: s. Iyer
Best bowler: Bumrah+ Siraj+ Kuldeep Yadav+Jadeja+ de Leede
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Think Different
I already knew that Indian team had to win today game with opponent Netherlands team. Indian team showed best effort in all old games and include this one. In today game, they set a very huge target of 410 runs which is impossible for Netherlands to chase it or if any other team instead of Netherlands team, it would still be impossible to chase this target. Now, Indian team is in top no 1 rank in points table without losing single game from their opponent strong team like Australia, South Africa, Pakistan, England and Pakistan.

India preformed a brilliant allround performance in the 45th match of the ICC Cricket World Cup, defeating Netherlands by a commanding 160 runs in Bengaluru. The victory marked India 9th consecutive win in this world cup 2023, maintaining their undefeated run into the knockout stage of world cup. The big total for India imposing total of 410 for 4 was laid by a remarkable batting display, including centuries from Shreyas Iyer 128* and KL Rahul 102 his inning play an excellent role to india victory.

Merit: 367
AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic
I already knew that Indian team had to win today game with opponent Netherlands team. Indian team showed best effort in all old games and include this one. In today game, they set a very huge target of 410 runs which is impossible for Netherlands to chase it or if any other team instead of Netherlands team, it would still be impossible to chase this target. Now, Indian team is in top no 1 rank in points table without losing single game from their opponent strong team like Australia, South Africa, Pakistan, England and Pakistan.

Today those are so lucky and who was successfully in accumulating a high number of points. In best bowler, too much bowlers were best in today game and those who could not make correct selection today remained quite unlucky.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Look like India is playing with childs. All players are practicing bowling. I seen first time Suryakumar yadav, Shubman Gill and Virat Kohli (picked one wicket) with the bowling. The last match of first round end with best performance by Indian team without losing single match. Now be ready for qualifing round with some special prediction. I will update spreadsheet soon kindly be patient.

OFFICIAL RESULTS MATCH 45

Best bowler: Shreyas Iyer
Best batsman: Bumrah+Siraj+Kuldeep Yadav+Jadeja+Bas de Leede
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Why points spreadsheet is not updated yet? No new update has done for 3 days. I wanted to know wheather my points are enough to qualify for top 10 or still behind. today is 30 points for Netherland but I am 100% sure that Netherland will not win today so I don't want to loss 10 points here.

I can understand the frustration but the OP is busy and is on travelling for religious purposes but he will be back soon and update the spreadsheet. He will update it once he is back at home, meanwhile Netherlands are not going to win this match, and hence it was a wise decision of yours to choose India and hopefully you will get the 10 points.

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Game no.44 Netherlands and India

Best bowler: Jadeja
Best batsman: Gill

In yesterday, there was two games in world cup. I missed out both games guess in yesterday and England performance was totally outstanding and set a big one target of 337 runs which could not chase down by Pakistan team. Today is the last match of India and Netherlands and the semi final matches start. India already reached in semi final by winning all past games due to brilliant performance.
LDL
Activity: 616
Merit: 614
This is the last match before the semi-finals of this year's World Cup. However, if undefeated India win today's match, they will participate in the semi-final with New Zealand as undefeated. But you all can guess how India will perform against Netherlands today. This will be proved in this match as India are unbeaten and it is safe to say that they will not lose against the usually weak Netherlands.

Match:#45
India Vs Netherland
Best Batsmen: Rohit Sharma
Best bowler: Ravindra Jadeja
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
Cashback 15%
India vs Netherlands, 45th Match

Toss Win: India
Team Win: India
Best Batsman: Virat Kohli
Best Bowler:  Mohammed Shami

The final league match is about to start in 45 minutes and its biggest festival day in India so Happy Diwali to everyone, hopefully we may see some fireworks in the matches too. Kohli's favourite ground and 50th century is on the cards so if India bat first then we may likely to see the new history of ODI.
Activity: 560
Merit: 365
Pakistan Local Board Request
India squad and Netherlands squad match has held today and seem that India will win this match easily from Netherlands squad and made a record of continuously getting victory without losing a single match from this tournament. Also this match is a totally one sided and India squad are full on fire in this tournament. No single squad can defeat India squad.

Here is my today match prediction:

Match #45: India Vs Netherlands

Toss win: Netherlands
Team Win: India
Best Batsmen: Virat Kohli
Best Bowler: Muhammad Siraj
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Think Different

Today, the last match of the round matches of the World Cup will be played between the teams of India and Netherlands. India is currently on the top position in the points table and has qualified for the World Cup. India performance so far has been outstanding and remain unbeaten. In today match they will be able to defeat Netherlands easily.
Today my prediction for the last match of world cup group stage between india and Netherlands at the Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore. I think India is hot favourite to win match against Netherlands and maintain their un beaten streak in this world cup
Match 45: India vs Netherland

Toss Win: Netherlands
Best Batsman: Shubman Gill
Best Bowler: Mohammed Shami
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
India vs Netherland

Toss Win: India
Best Batsman: Rohit Sharma
Best Bowler: Mohammed Shami
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Bonus Points: 30 Extra points for Netherland fans. where are risky players?

Here i come, the only risky player in this prediction pool. Anyways will it be good if you can increase this 30 Extra point to 500 extra points.  Cheesy
You know that Netherlands can't win the match, but why not give the risky players a chance to top the pool  Wink Wink

Netherlands needs to win today for me  Tongue

India vs Netherlands

Toss win: Netherlands
Team win: Netherland
Best Batsmen:  Scott Edwards
Best bowler:  Roelof van der Merwe
Merit: 110
Why points spreadsheet is not updated yet? No new update has done for 3 days. I wanted to know wheather my points are enough to qualify for top 10 or still behind. today is 30 points for Netherland but I am 100% sure that Netherland will not win today so I don't want to loss 10 points here.

ICC World Cup match 45 predictions

India Vs Netherlands

Best Batsmen: Shubman Gill
Best Bowler: Muhammad Shami
Activity: 336
Merit: 292

Today, the last match of the round matches of the World Cup will be played between the teams of India and Netherlands. India is currently on the top position in the points table and has qualified for the World Cup. India performance so far has been outstanding and remain unbeaten. In today match they will be able to defeat Netherlands easily. After that, both the semi-finals will be played on November 15 and November 16.

My prediction for today Match :

Match : India vs Netherland
Toss win: Netherland
Best Batsmen: Rohit sharma
Best bowler: Mohammed Shami
Pages:
Jump to: