Pages:
Author

Topic: Banning Male Urinals - page 3. (Read 4619 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
October 24, 2014, 06:55:04 AM
Tecshare, was your post satire?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
October 24, 2014, 06:47:39 AM
I can't believe I'm making this joke but

Genitalia privilege
I know this sounds like a joke but... you ever watch the dynamic between a brother and a sister at a young age? I know this sounds a little weird, and I swear I don't hang out around a lot of naked children, but I have noticed when visiting friends with children on more than one occasion (as I am not a parent myself) that the little girl often has a very strange behavior of penis envy. In one case the little girl was trying to grab at her little brothers junk throwing a fit and yelling "want! I want!". I found the adamant tone in her demands quite perturbing, like she was a little tyrant in her early forms demanding the penises of the interlopers.

I think siblings of any gender are very aware of any preferential treatment, but females especially seem to DEMAND absolute equality from a very young age, even if it is unreasonable or destructive to others. I am not sure if penis envy is a symptom of a biological gender trait, or an early childhood cause of this permanent obsession with fantasy levels of absolute equality in every way, but females seem to have a very distinct obsession with this unrealistic form of equality from a very early age. Could it be perhaps that it is learned behavior impressed upon her via doting parents treating her like a princess therefore giving her this sense of entitlement, or is there something more basic and biological involved?

I know this is a bit weird, but I thought it had a very potent resonance with this topic as I think it ties in directly with female penis envy, and upon further reflection I find this is at the core of the pathology of the modern "feminist" (read female supremacist). Again I must reiterate and distinguish I am pro-equality feminism, but demanding a penis is a bit unrealistic and where I draw the line.

"The differences reflect not only the vicissitudes of gender construction and developmental changes in the mind's capacity to adapt to the demands of reality but also the fate of aggressive and narcissistic derivatives as they become entangled in conflict created by recognition of the inherent limitations of the body. The fantasies referred to by the concept "penis envy" are not constitutive of femininity; however, they reflect one approach to a defensive solution to intrapsychic dilemmas stemming from awareness of bodily and generational limits."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9029963

Cross-cultural perspectives on penis envy.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7208716
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00754604
http://www.psychforums.com/histrionic-personality/topic74778.html
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 24, 2014, 05:55:23 AM
Can we also stress that this is to do with Sweden.

And Sweden is very much as Julian Assange said it is.
October 24, 2014, 02:59:43 AM
I can't believe I'm making this joke but

Genitalia privilege
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
October 23, 2014, 03:33:01 PM
Never said there was anything wrong

Never said there was anything wrong with femdom. If this is your cup of tea that is, good for you.

But, if there is nothing wrong with male anatomy then urinals are perfect for men.

Urinals? Oh yeah, sorry, I've been posting on different topics, got mixed up.

I have been replying to you on a different thread too.

Free tip: open a tab for separate threads and refresh them separately. This is what I used to do, but now I don't need those training wheels anymore, but it is working.

Well, listening to music only makes it harder Sad

It is a thread about urinals. No one will change their life, behavior, belief or send money to help this particular subject here anyway. Enjoy your music.

October 23, 2014, 03:00:38 PM

Never said there was anything wrong with femdom. If this is your cup of tea that is, good for you.

But, if there is nothing wrong with male anatomy then urinals are perfect for men.

Free tip: open a tab for separate threads and refresh them separately. This is what I used to do, but now I don't need those training wheels anymore, but it is working.

Well, listening to music only makes it harder Sad
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 23, 2014, 02:42:18 PM

October 23, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
October 23, 2014, 02:31:29 PM

Nice Loop!
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 23, 2014, 02:21:18 PM

October 23, 2014, 02:17:29 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 23, 2014, 02:14:33 PM
This is VERY progressive!

Yes. Progressive for some. Not for others.

What's with the femdom?

What's wrong with male anatomy?

October 23, 2014, 02:08:19 PM

What's with the femdom?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 23, 2014, 01:50:56 PM

October 23, 2014, 10:16:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2014, 04:32:53 AM
Hmmm... then what will happen to this iconic masterpiece of dadaism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_%28Duchamp%29?
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
October 23, 2014, 12:15:48 AM
walking in the opposite direction of two women carrying 2 trash bags... Once our walking path intersected one them throw the two bags at my face and said: reflex. I let the 2 bags (not heavy) fall with out reaction, the second B-tch said: you could be a gentleman a pick them up for us... and they were over 40y. That's what some of them have fallen too... nuff said.

edit: sadly it wasn't in FL.

edit2: imagine for one sec that the sex were reversed...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 22, 2014, 11:03:51 PM
Hmm for some reason we have a lot of random threads Smiley
Oddly enough haven't seen a gay one here yet should see what fires that one invokes later when I got time to plan a well thought out firebomb  Grin

As for the urinals
Damn you I'm peeing into it the old fashion way deal with your Vagina

Besides its not like they could check in on us to make sure we sat on it first  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 21, 2014, 05:55:48 PM
FGM = Female Genital Mutilation

MGM = Male Genital Mutilation (more commonly referred to as 'circumcision)

It's wrong to alter a girl's sexual organ but somehow it's ok when done to boys...
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 21, 2014, 11:38:21 AM
I'm sure this is just the last piece of the puzzle before a gender utopia will dawn across the planet.

Techshare, I like your argument, but the good news is we can always pee in the woods standing up - maybe they will try and ban forests next!

You'll see, next they will be running on a platform of criminalizing penises.

They're already halfway there.  According to PC Police doublethink, FGM = an outrage we must all condemn, while MGM = no worse than a haircut.   Roll Eyes

Pardon my ignorance but FGM? MGM?

Pages:
Jump to: