Pages:
Author

Topic: Basic Attention Token [BAT], scam or not? - page 3. (Read 8471 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The problem is that 5 people bought for 80% of the total BAT token during ICO.

I wanted to buy some but now I don't think it will be easy to have some tokens at ICO price because if those people hold the price will only rise...
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Basic Attention Token [BAT], scam or not? I read the other article early this morning and it gave me the wrong impression about this altcoin, since I was thinking of investing in it. Anyone who has invested in it, please just share your experience on investing in BAT

You couldn't invest even if you really wanted to, it sold out in 30 seconds or something like that.

BAT is to be used with Brave Browser, the CEO of Brave software also invented JavaScript and co-founded Mozilla.

I'm not saying BAT is a good investment or their business plan is solid, but at least they're as legit as they come.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich
Activity: 10
Basic Attention Token [BAT], scam or not? I read the other article early this morning and it gave me the wrong impression about this altcoin, since I was thinking of investing in it. Anyone who has invested in it, please just share your experience on investing in BAT

Google blocked in your country?

srsly do your own damn research
Activity: 96
Pages:
Jump to: