Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 10. (Read 233759 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i have to mine it, because everyone else will mine it and dump on exchange. So we all mine it because others will mine it I have been using n0nplusultra and have not had any issues at all.  I love that pool!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
cryptopia delist batcoin,where can trade?
Activity: 44
Any addnode for this coin? Can't get my wallet to connect.
Activity: 27
Thanks batcoin. Its great coin
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
As we see Batcoin looks like a dead coin, i recommend to remember what you can see in peep coins announcement before march 17th/2018 everybody believed peep coin is a dead coin but today you can see what happened to it, i thinks we should just keep this coin in our wallet and wait for a good price for sale
this coin is supper cheap and we can buy it and as i think its a good situation
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
And the exchange of this coin is planned?
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:34330 -u -p c=BAT

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/BAT

support: Discord

wallet pool: B3AEDTvaDPTwMszRJPK1y7phPPhBukNV5Z
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
i cant get it to work. does anyone want 1,077,057.63223194 BAT ? I`ve had a titful of this crypto world it`s shit

Well if you don't want them I am happy to take them AsNFc98imxRnGViM3c7pbTa44sGiYPtCHM

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
33346 hashes per second it says on my wallet is that not enough?

Are you mining with a CPU? No, that's nowhere near enough. You'll need something like 100 or 200 million hashes per second (ie dedicated ASIC miner equipment) in order to be winning a good number of blocks. Mining with a CPU will just be wasting electricity, unfortunately.

i cant get it to work. does anyone want 1,077,057.63223194 BAT ? I`ve had a titful of this crypto world it`s shit

If you have a Cryptopia account you can try selling it there, although it's not worth much (a couple of dollars)

If you don't want to bother then you can send it to me. Smiley Autaxbu9WwacUyNcuCspDgnovFaYFxioza
Activity: 11
33346 hashes per second it says on my wallet is that not enough?
legendary
do you need to be in a pool or can i just mine it the bat qt? i doint understand?

Current difficulty is around 250 so unless you have a 200MH/s+ miner you'll probably need to use a pool.
legendary
where can I download the wallet?

A lot of people asking for the compiled win QT wallet.  I have been searching for over an hour and could not find one.  Huh

Anyone have a link to it?

Thank you.

Here you go:

Here is a freshly compiled 1.4.0.1 Windows wallet for anyone who needs it:

http://www.almightycoins.org/batcoin/download/batcoin-qt.exe
do you need to be in a pool or can i just mine it the bat qt? i doint understand?
Activity: 55

A lot of people asking for the compiled win QT wallet.  I have been searching for over an hour and could not find one.  Huh

Anyone have a link to it?

Thank you.
Activity: 12
Whitelist registration is open now so people can make secure their spot with timely action. I also think this project will be very profitable for all investors dev team also have talented people so they will make that prototype really popular in future.
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:34330 -u -p c=BAT

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/BAT

support: Discord

wallet pool: B3AEDTvaDPTwMszRJPK1y7phPPhBukNV5Z
Activity: 12
Activity: 98
 My friend sent me this project, and i will take note of this.
Activity: 16
Yes, that's probably what happened to NoodlyAppendageCoin. Multiple persons mined a coin for days, for nothing. That's the risk with new coins.
Except for a miracle.
Pages:
Jump to: