Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 116. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what is this bring your dad to work day? I want some photoshop work to heh. I have a 0.008btc bounty to give you for a small photoshop work
Activity: 5
what hardware are you packing?
Activity: 11
ill pm you ok?
Activity: 6
I’m getting a fck load of HW errors. does it have to do with mining or my cards?
Activity: 8
what is it about?
Activity: 7
I think coinex would be better for starters. less dumping going on over there
Activity: 11
hey @SALSAMAN , can I get some photoshop work done for me? it has nothing to do with the batcoin. just some small thing
hope its on coined up soon
got updates about any trade sites?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

batcoin can now be mined on a p2pool !  Smiley

p2pool.neocities.org
would like to see this coin succeed
working on my own bat logo design
Activity: 49
Go Mine DOGE. You'll just increase the difficulty here  Tongue
ordered 12 7950 cards
can anyone tell me why i should mine here and not doge who has value and profit?
Activity: 126
This morning there was worry about https://bat.poolers.org having too much of the net hashrate and we have lost 25 MH/s since then.  We are nowhere near 51% anymore so feel free to come on over.  

There are still 7 slots remaining for people to lock in the 0% fees forever. Once this promo ends, it will remain at 0% for everybody for a while though.

As far as the 51% thing, all I can say is that I have no intent nor interest in harming this coin.  This is not the only pool I am operating and I wouldn't do anything to harm my reputation on this forum. Without bitcointalk.org, you just won't make it as a pool operator.  It is kind of difficult to promote a pool though when I have to tell people to go away when it is starting to get too big, especially considering that 50% of a new coin is not much hashrate.  I hope you all can put a little faith in me and come make bat.poolers.org the #1 BatCoin pool.  

Thank you to the ones that stuck around. We have mined over 10 million BatCoins and it hasnt even been 24 hours since the pool launched!

Keep in mind there are a few upsides to mining with us.
-Our servers are DDoS protected.  This is not software or a firewall that we installed. We pay for a CDN company to protect our servers from malicious traffic.
-Our web traffic is using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). For some reason the others are not.
-Mining pools are often the target of attacks so security should be a big factor for anyone when choosing a pool.  How much do you think was put into security on a website that hasn't even encrypted their traffic?
-We are operating at 0% fees, the others are not.

See you guys in the pool!
https://bat.poolers.org

Nice pool, switching over my miners now.

Thanks, See you there.

For you guys that that were complaining about your accounts getting hacked, this is why you need a pool that has invested in security. At the very least the web traffic should be encrypted with SSL.  Try loading each pool with HTTPS:// instead of HTTP:// and if it does not work with HTTPS:// your web traffic to that site is not encrypted.  This means traffic between you and the site can be intercepted. This is a good way to get your account stolen.

https://bat.poolers.org
BATMANNNNNNN HELPPPPP USSSS SETTTT ORDERRRR TOOOO GOTHEMMMMM
Activity: 6
Hahaha come here and ill spank you like a monkey! like that guy said...........
 its more bat than batman. also at page 3 or 4 I saw batman stating the logo should be the bat animal and not batman for copyright issues
Activity: 476
apart from batman and robin promoting this coin I dont see anything batman related

Honestly, the Coinye suit is bullshit, totally bogus. A parody is protected under the law.

That dev was smart, though, create a hype machine, sell all the massive premine, then 'comply' with the inevitable lawsuit threat and disappear $50k richer...
Activity: 8
apart from batman and robin promoting this coin I dont see anything batman related
Activity: 476
spank me if im wrong but isn't this copyright problematic like coinye?

No. Batman is less of a douche than Kanye, and doesn't lower himself to crazy ego-based fits of litigation.
Jump to: