Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 151. (Read 233828 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
guys i have also contacted 0daycoins.com right now
i think that they will add us soon, as they state, they will add most of the new coins

p.s
i do not know who they are, the site is relatively new, so if they will add, trade there with caution

Attention - when you try withdrawal your ballance from this site, it sends you confirmation email - empty one. There is just no text. Maybe these guys are working on that, but you cant withdrawal from the web right now.
I tryied to change some coye > doge, it works fine.

TW0R
but I've succesfully withdraw twice today. It was e-mail with confirmation, but only in spam folder.

Out of order now.

Thanks for letting everyone know
As I said
If they will put us on
Trade with Extreme caution
Start small
Very small
We are not far from getting coinedup and our cryptsy post already on 50 ups from les than 24 hours
Also coinex is considered

Thank you for all the support!!!!
Kept spreading the word
We need to grow the community as much as possible

woohhooo
i hope we will get there soon
i won't dump my coins when we do, because i've got a feeling this coin will get high high high to the skyyyy!!!!!
keep it up batman
i think we have a great community up until now
hope we will grow
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DOES NOT BUILD ON LINUX

g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/atomic.hpp:12:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/once_atomic.hpp:20,
                 from /usr/include/boost/thread/once.hpp:20,
                 from /usr/include/boost/thread.hpp:17,
                 from src/util.h:22,
                 from src/bignum.h:13,
                 from src/main.h:9,
                 from src/wallet.h:9,
                 from src/init.h:9,
                 from src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:11:
/usr/include/boost/atomic/atomic.hpp:202:16: error: ‘uintptr_t’ was not declared in this scope
 typedef atomic atomic_uintptr_t;
                ^
/usr/include/boost/atomic/atomic.hpp:202:25: error: template argument 1 is invalid
                         ^
/usr/include/boost/atomic/atomic.hpp:202:43: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘;’ token
                                           ^
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1
I went to the batcoin.info site, to Linux client download.
It redirects to a page with info on how to compile - did it on my ubuntu 12.4 in under 10min no errors
Activity: 140
LOL))) Guys, who have many free time, why not make the superman etc coins? If it'll go to exchange, we'll finally will see, who's stronger - Batman, Superman, Chuck Norris, Steaven Seagull etc)))

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspr-supercoin-batcoin-youre-going-down-0-premine-launched-397562

i guess his coin is not "the first superhero coin" haha

@zerodrama
we have tested on linux several times
the error indicates a problem with boost
i guess your dependencies are either badly installed or something is missing
**i just tested and it compiled fine on my ubuntu**
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
DOES NOT BUILD ON LINUX

g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/atomic.hpp:12:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/once_atomic.hpp:20,
                 from /usr/include/boost/thread/once.hpp:20,
                 from /usr/include/boost/thread.hpp:17,
                 from src/util.h:22,
                 from src/bignum.h:13,
                 from src/main.h:9,
                 from src/wallet.h:9,
                 from src/init.h:9,
                 from src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:11:
/usr/include/boost/atomic/atomic.hpp:202:16: error: ‘uintptr_t’ was not declared in this scope
                ^
/usr/include/boost/atomic/atomic.hpp:202:25: error: template argument 1 is invalid
                         ^
/usr/include/boost/atomic/atomic.hpp:202:43: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘;’ token
                                           ^
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1
Activity: 161
Okay, this is great. I'm so into it. xo

Ar96EZ18iHoWyV9BQnuDWPwKm9mJ7Ef4ZR
Activity: 98
As the rest have said, another great coin!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
for some reason my batcoin wallet will no longer launch.. it hangs not responding.. on second computer new installed it just crashes on launch. is there an update to the software coming soon?
We will try to reproduce the bug and see what we can do
As far as we tested everything was smooth even after more than 100 restarts of the wallet and the system

ok i tried on windows 7 and vista. it worked on win7 the first time but never again after that. ive been trying to fix it for the past couple days.. thank you. it seems the log file is growing quite large on first launch. i dont know if thats normal or not.

if anyone wants 8k bat i can give u my pool username and password and you can have it. offers accepted.. i cant withdraw it so is pretty useless to me right now.

Please pm me the whole log file
I will look into it

Thanks.. pm sent.
for some reason my batcoin wallet will no longer launch.. it hangs not responding.. on second computer new installed it just crashes on launch. is there an update to the software coming soon?
As far as we tested everything was smooth even after more than 100 restarts of the wallet and the system

ok i tried on windows 7 and vista. it worked on win7 the first time but never again after that. ive been trying to fix it for the past couple days.. thank you. it seems the log file is growing quite large on first launch. i dont know if thats normal or not.

if anyone wants 8k bat i can give u my pool username and password and you can have it. offers accepted.. i cant withdraw it so is pretty useless to me right now.

Please pm me the whole log file
I will look into it

Activity: 574
LOL))) Guys, who have many free time, why not make the superman etc coins? If it'll go to exchange, we'll finally will see, who's stronger - Batman, Superman, Chuck Norris, Steaven Seagull etc)))

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspr-supercoin-batcoin-youre-going-down-0-premine-launched-397562
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Fantastic coin!

B1Z4sv39e1DifHGh9yBM3JFKXXVzSPniJP
Activity: 126
Thank you for all the support!!!!
Kept spreading the word
We need to grow the community as much as possible

It works fine now, theyre working on it. Thx

BTCATCOIN 4 EVER
Activity: 70

If that`s the case someone might as well make the DBZ Coin.

DraGon Dragon BALL ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then the richest person can just say BITCH you just jealous of my super saiyan swagger
Activity: 644

Superman is poor , Chuck Norris is to old and Steven Seagull got fake hair , Batman beats all of them Cheesy
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
Activity: 644
Awesome. I just became a gen-u-wine millionaire!!

You gotta love this coin! Cheers!

B4RAxurqPbfDNLG5d7r9LvsTgzdnfGT5kk

I hope I will become one too ,in 7-8 days  Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Awesome. I just became a gen-u-wine millionaire!!

You gotta love this coin! Cheers!

B4RAxurqPbfDNLG5d7r9LvsTgzdnfGT5kk
Activity: 36
Merit: 20
Just added myself to the cryptsy thread, I love this coin!

AjX34rAgX3NRxPCAfeQdTPuDYY2Jd1ougi
Jump to: