Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 154. (Read 233827 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
guys i have also contacted 0daycoins.com right now
i think that they will add us soon, as they state, they will add most of the new coins

p.s
i do not know who they are, the site is relatively new, so if they will add, trade there with caution

it's sounds very good
I can surely recommend 0daycoins.com as I have traded today for 100k coye. Deposits/withdrawals works well.
It's fast and work very properly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell me what is the real next est. diffuculty , because bat.n0nplusultra.net , bat.minersbest.com and bat.idcray.com have different stats
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
guys i have also contacted 0daycoins.com right now
i think that they will add us soon, as they state, they will add most of the new coins

p.s
i do not know who they are, the site is relatively new, so if they will add, trade there with caution
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any news from coinedup , any news about exchange?
I love this coin,
I guess in a few days, now that voting reddit

Cheesy
Activity: 14
The best cryptocoin ... 5*
Activity: 30
Go go batcoin. To the mooooon....
I love it
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Me too! because the difficulty is very low atm. This is a great opportunity to put on some hash power on BAT.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I also like batcoin, it's the first altcoin I mined successfully with my low hashrate Smiley
Any news from coinedup , any news about exchange?

the votes are up for less than 3 hours
i think it will take a bit more than 12 hours at least to hear back from them + it was other users who opened this votes, i will contact the exchanges myself soon and i hope the users will update me if something moves
Activity: 476
Just threw my 4.5Mh/s at the Bat!

Love the schlock and schtick - lets hope this caped crusader is in it for the long run!
"blocks" : 1809
Diff is Super low now! Only 1.5 !!!!! get your hash power on it while it lasts
Activity: 238
vovan115
AveRnBCBAC26dFVEQNuN1PYou7Ahvkdn1r

Thanks you
Activity: 210
91 billion coins? Sign me up Smiley

Batcoin to the moon!

Money for everything, I love it!

Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
91 billion coins? Sign me up Smiley

Batcoin to the moon!
Activity: 42
Batman is very rich - does that mean batcoins will make me a batman , a very rich batman ? Hahaha  Smiley Grin
Activity: 182
nanananananana....Batman.....
AmFHHB3MUX6hYGQrrzX1qxVpbcbv3xh2MW
Activity: 168
I love this coin has the same enthusiasm as at the beginning of doge, hope you have too much good future.
Activity: 84
Much love, I love it  ! Batcoin is cool  Cheesy
Activity: 70
go bats Smiley!
Ay21vhcFzfNUGY4KwoGb4A4S834qykefEG
I love batcoin, not just because of the giveaway.
Can we agree that the exchange price (before appearing on an exchange) is 0.00000100 because most of you set it in the spreadsheet and it seems real.

How are the negotiations going, what are the odds that reddit support will help us get to coinedup?

What we need to do to make Batcoin survive! And not all sell our coins soon as it hits the exchange.
There are a lot of batcoins out there. I have enough faith in de dev's that they did pre-mine for the giveaways and for own little sum-sum and that they wont dump it all first chance they get. But the quantity can kill a coin.

Its up to all of us to do the rest. Make it survive the first couple weeks on exchange and it should be ok. Don't panic-sell when it drops. Don't dump when it rises a point.
Take comfort in fact that you own a little piece of Gotham whatever its worth! Wink

we will NOT dump the coin
we actually have a plan to try and hold the price from dumpers
we will do anything for BatCoin to make it survive the dumpers wave
Jump to: