Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 162. (Read 233824 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Selling 15,000 BAT, please make offers in private Smiley
already sell offers?
i guess someone have to step in and open a google doc exchange than
i will keep mine for now Smiley
and won't stop minig at least until:
 a) 1337 block
 b) one daily guano block seen
c) one 4 day mega guano block seen
Cheesy
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Selling 30,000 BAT @ BTC0.0049 (BTC0.00000016/unit), PM me Smiley
Activity: 70

[/quote]

DUDE!!!!
you made me laugh out loud and cry cuz of laughter right now
OMFG
you are a genius

[/quote]

It's 3 am and I'm tired but being tired makes me creative to keep from being bored XD
Activity: 154
Oh yeah, now I get the joke.  Cheesy Batman is DC COMICS Trademark. Like that would change anything, it's still copyrighted.  Wink

Ok so first hurdle is accomplished.

Now lemme break down how copyrights work. If there is a shadow of doubt it cannot be prosecuted.

First off we cannot confuse copyrights with that of what Apple attempts to do ref. Case of Apple trying to patent the Rectangle. So we must ignore that immediately.

Secondly, I present to you the logo
Which I had too much fun on

Third I suggest you re-read the front page.

The Coin is in reference to a BAT Coin, not BAT MAN which the alias along with Commissioner Gordon, Nightwing etc on the front page is all of which Aliases that EVERYONE USES or reuses. They are not making profit from the name alone and they are not selling this.

Fourth, If there is ever any reasonable doubt AT ALL. It is deemed frivolous they can only proceed if they do not have any room to doubt which referring back to my second point if you were to strip everything and show them the logo's they would say the right is batman and the left is something having to do with Bats.

I rest my case.
Good for you. I hope cease and desist note shows up and you all will be filthy rich.
Oh yeah, now I get the joke.  Cheesy Batman is DC COMICS Trademark. Like that would change anything, it's still copyrighted.  Wink

Now lemme break down how copyrights work. If there is a shadow of doubt it cannot be prosecuted.

First off we cannot confuse copyrights with that of what Apple attempts to do ref. Case of Apple trying to patent the Rectangle. So we must ignore that immediately.

The Coin is in reference to a BAT Coin, not BAT MAN which the alias along with Commissioner Gordon, Nightwing etc on the front page is all of which Aliases that EVERYONE USES or reuses. They are not making profit from the name alone and they are not selling this.

Fourth, If there is ever any reasonable doubt AT ALL. It is deemed frivolous they can only proceed if they do not have any room to doubt which referring back to my second point if you were to strip everything and show them the logo's they would say the right is batman and the left is something having to do with Bats.

I rest my case.

DUDE!!!!
you made me laugh out loud and cry cuz of laughter right now
OMFG
you are a genius

The Coin is in reference to a BAT Coin, not BAT MAN which the alias along with Commissioner Gordon, Nightwing etc on the front page is all of which Aliases that EVERYONE USES or reuses. They are not making profit from the name alone and they are not selling this. This would require a court order since you cannot self incriminate to draw on their tax records.

Fourth, If there is ever any reasonable doubt AT ALL it is deemed frivolous at this point but they can only proceed if they do not have any room to doubt which referring back to my second point if you were to strip everything and show them the logo's they would say the right is batman and the left is something having to do with Bats.

I rest my case.

lol finally!
and still, i COULD prove you wrong about the © and the content of the coin but, i feel that it is just a useless internet fight
we had a good laugh
thank you Smiley

I admit Marvel claim was very funny. While you were laughing you ignored that it's still copyrighted. Because you made fun of me, and you thought you were so fucking smart I'm going to mail DC COMICS about this. Then you can prove anything you want.  Wink

hmm ok go ahead
waiting for there Cease and Desist note to show up here and everywhere else and bring the MEGA HIPE to Batcoin just like it did to the gayfish coin
so cool
bring it on
but i hardly believe they will even look at it
as i said
nothing has been copied

I just did. Let's see who gets the last laugh. I will admit my defeat if cease and desist note to show up.  Wink

lol finally!
and still, i COULD prove you wrong about the © and the content of the coin but, i feel that it is just a useless internet fight
we had a good laugh
thank you Smiley

I admit Marvel claim was very funny. While you were laughing you ignored that it's still copyrighted. Because you made fun of me, and you thought you were so fucking smart I'm going to mail DC COMICS about this. Then you can prove anything you want.  Wink

hmm ok go ahead
waiting for there Cease and Desist note to show up here and everywhere else and bring the MEGA HIPE to Batcoin just like it did to the gayfish coin
so cool
bring it on
but i hardly believe they will even look at it
as i said
nothing has been copied

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WTF, too many times pools now has "database corrupt" in different coins. Is that such scam? "Database corrupted, sorry" and then they will send mined coins to owners wallets?

no lost of coin ... all ready again

sorry :-(

lol finally!
we had a good laugh
thank you Smiley

Activity: 56
WTF, too many times pools now has "database corrupt" in different coins. Is that such a scam? "Database corrupted, sorry" and then they will send mined coins to their wallets?

i hope that this is not the case
i suggest everyone move to bat.n0nplusultra.net for now
seems smooth for me

n0nplusultra is ready to take more miners we have enough resources for more workers.... but we also think it would be wise if not more then 50% mine with us:

litele update:
n0nplusultra paid out a littel bit more then 29mio bat to its users:

cheers

Kanamatras
BatCoin - Gotham City's Official Currency

AveRnBCBAC26dFVEQNuN1PYou7Ahvkdn1r

Thanks you

lol
even a very badly seeing man would notice something wrong with that "signature" haha
Activity: 238
vovan115
BatCoin - Gotham City's Official Currency

AveRnBCBAC26dFVEQNuN1PYou7Ahvkdn1r

Thanks you
Activity: 126
Wallet for signature ...

AoKRBdBugr73agdHwEqa4pxdbbJ3aLgCJ8

lol finally!
we had a good laugh
thank you Smiley
Oh yeah, now I get the joke.  Cheesy Batman is DC COMICS Trademark. you thought you were smart? Like that would change anything, it's still copyrighted.  Wink
@Tansen
this just became the funniest morning  i had in a while Cheesy

He's trying so hard right now to yell to the heavens about whatever he may be mad about lol.

If I could fall asleep now I would wake up still laughing.

LOL the guy still don't get it
this is hilarious!

Please explain. Are you fucking 12 year olds, or what? You don't understand copyright infringements? What's so funny about this, because I don't understand? I'm not a bad loser, I can honestly admit defeat if that is the case. But like I said, I don't fucking care what floats your boats.

dude, if you don't care than why keep posting here? go to your favourite coin thread and post how good it is there? Smiley
just a friendly advice this time
don't troll, or you will get trolled

Okay then. I was not trolling. You just proved what kind of idiot you are. Goodbye you batshits.

Turpomann I feel learning how to make a coin then making a Coin in your honor.

I'll call it Turpomann's Common Cents

Only 2 Will be Minted.

When people start to mine it will never mine 1 block.

When people ask why I'll just claim it was a Double Dose of Stupidity Attack.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Then until minerbest fix their errors without lose our coins there must be is no reward for this pool! IMHO.
Also, minerbest already recived 20M coins. For that unstable pool? Fuck that shit. Developers must send reward not so quick to pools.

i saw a post from batman that he said that they will hold the bounties until block 1337 because its a very big block so if pool won't pay out the rewards they won't get the bounty, i hope i got it right, but this is what i understood from his post
its few pages back
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Also, minerbest already recived 20M coins. For that unstable pool? Fuck that shit. Developers must send reward not so quick to pools.
Jump to: