Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 163. (Read 233824 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WTF, too many times pools now has "database corrupt" in different coins. Is that such a scam? "Database corrupted, sorry" and then they will send mined coins to their wallets?

i hope that this is not the case
i suggest everyone move to bat.n0nplusultra.net for now
seems smooth for me
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
WTF, too many times pools now has "database corrupt" in different coins. Is that such scam? "Database corrupted, sorry" and then they will send mined coins to owners wallets?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
bat.minersbest.com down!?!  Embarrassed
WTF with bat.minersbest.com? Don't tell me database is corrupt, I set autopayout but recived only 1 payout of 5 hours...

i have been mining there and received some msql error in the cgminer so i guess that db got corrupted :S
i have moved to bat.n0nplusultra.net for now, seems stable

@Turpomann
sure, i am the idiot Smiley and you don't forget to write Marvel ok?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@Tansen
this just became the funniest morning  i had in a while Cheesy

He's trying so hard right now to yell to the heavens about whatever he may be mad about lol.

If I could fall asleep now I would wake up still laughing.

LOL the guy still don't get it
this is hilarious!

Please explain. Are you fucking 12 year olds, or what? You don't understand copyright infringements? What's so funny about this, because I don't understand? I'm not a bad loser, I can honestly admit defeat if that is the case. But like I said, I don't fucking care what floats your boats.

dude, if you don't care than why keep posting here? go to your favourite coin thread and post how good it is there? Smiley
just a friendly advice this time
don't troll, or you will get trolled

Okay then. I was not trolling. You just proved what kind of idiot you are. Goodbye you batshits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
WTF with bat.minersbest.com? Don't tell me database is corrupt, I set autopayout but recived only 1 payout from 5 hours...
@Tansen

He's trying so hard right now to yell to the heavens about whatever he may be mad about lol.

this is hilarious!

Please explain. Are you fucking 12 year olds, or what? You don't understand copyright infringements? What's so funny about this, because I don't understand? I'm not a bad loser, I can honestly admit defeat if that is the case. But like I said, I don't fucking care what floats your boats.

dude, if you don't care than why keep posting here? go to your favourite coin thread and post how good it is there? Smiley
just a friendly advice this time
don't troll, or you will get trolled

@Tansen

this is hilarious!

I think if anyone ever asks from now on why the market cap of BAT has beaten (X) coin the response should be BECAUSE I'M BATMAN.

have to agree on that one!
Activity: 193
Success..

I forgot the most critical portion of doing the editing. RESTART THE DAMN WALLET.

nice

glad to hear it works out now....

cheers

Kana

Ah hell, difficulty jumped to 15 now, was hoping to snag a few at 4 but I guess its time to jump in the pool and pay the toll.

Say whats your wawawawawawallet addy?

My address would be Ay5f9rCUKpn4UYpvTnPBEmS4RvzVhskRz5

but you can also support me by joining my pool(http://bat.n0nplusultra.net)

cheers

Kana

I went to your pool immediately after I found that no other pool was connected yet....AfwqypSaUyBeeuy2s8mzMyq4i5V8KaHoHW Cheesy
Activity: 70
I think if anyone ever asks from now on why the market cap of BAT has beaten (X) coin the response should be BECAUSE I'M BATMAN.
YES
PLEASE WRITE TO MARVEL
hahahahahahahaha

I'm not going to do it, because I don't care what floats your boat. It's only matter of time when someone does.

So can I call you catwoman?

Coz your quite the pussy.

shhh
Cat* is a trademark of Marvel

XD
YES
PLEASE WRITE TO MARVEL
hahahahahahahaha

I'm not going to do it, because I don't care what floats your boat. It's only matter of time when someone does.

So can I call you catwoman?

Coz your quite the pussy.
@Tansen

this is hilarious!
YES
PLEASE WRITE TO MARVEL
hahahahahahahaha

@Tansen

@Tansen
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Signature added Cheesy

Wallet installed.

AsCu12RhUjmFmasVJKG5PSLJSJe9j6NRRA

Thanks
Are you guys batshit stupid or what'? There is no way this coin gets anywhere! Batman is fucking Trademark! Do you understand? They have this thing called "COPYRIGHT".

well, you are the stupid one
the logo is not from batman, the ONLY reference for the real batman is the "gotham" stuff which can't be really a reason to sue, no logo used, not anything else, dev nick name? in the worst case he will be force to change his nick name
THERE IS NO TRANDEMARK ON BAT**** WORDS
coneya has more failure rate for copyrights than this one

Well, except that this coin has 1. similarity 2. resemblance 3. homology 4. resemblance to 5. likeness 6. kinship 7. commonality
8. comparison, to a Marvel trademark. That's more than enough for copyright infringement.

Good luck trying to get this batshit even to coinedup. It's never going to happen.

Are you a lawyer?

Because you'd make quite a silly one if you think for one Batman is from Marvel.

I'm not a lawyer, but I have common sense. I can made them aware of this, let's see then.
http://marvel.com/help/category/13/topic/29

You fucking idiots!

Lawdy, well you sir go right ahead and yell at the Marvel Lawyers call his people.

I'll be waiting right here in Metropolis playing DC Universe Online waiting to STOP THE PRESSES when you get back to us with a followed up infringement cease and desist.

If Common Cents was something you had would that mean it's low difficulty?

Oh also keep in mind writing a copyright claim a lot of the times they want you to submit a letter in writing full signed.

You also may be required to follow up and testify if called upon, you WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED for your time period.

It may take a few business weeks before legal even contacts you.
Are you guys batshit stupid or what'? There is no way this coin gets anywhere! Batman is fucking Trademark! Do you understand? They have this thing called "COPYRIGHT".

well, you are the stupid one
the logo is not from batman, the ONLY reference for the real batman is the "gotham" stuff which can't be really a reason to sue, no logo used, not anything else, dev nick name? in the worst case he will be force to change his nick name
THERE IS NO TRANDEMARK ON BAT**** WORDS
coneya has more failure rate for copyrights than this one

Well, except that this coin has 1. similarity 2. resemblance 3. homology 4. resemblance to 5. likeness 6. kinship 7. commonality
8. comparison, to a Marvel trademark. That's more than enough for copyright infringement.

Good luck trying to get this batshit even to coinedup. It's never going to happen.

Are you a lawyer?

Because you'd make quite a silly one if you think for one Batman is from Marvel.

I'm not a lawyer, but I have common sense. I can made them aware of this, let's see then.
http://marvel.com/help/category/13/topic/29

You fucking idiots!

YES
PLEASE WRITE TO MARVEL
hahahahahahahaha
Jump to: