Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 174. (Read 233791 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So in about 1 hour right?

Huh 20 min's I thought

my bad, 1.20 hours

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So in about 1 hour right?
seriously. did you get this coin from Coingen.IO?  seems like it.

you actually can check the list of all the coins made on this crappy site
hxxp://coingen.io/status.html

batcoin is not on the list
oh and yea, you can get from this page all the wallets etc, and premine this coins if you wish
good luck

No, not all coins are on this list

"Do not display my coin on the public status page (I understand that if I lose my private link, I will lose access to my coin)."

excatly. i am pretty sure i saw it there. now it has gone private.  you can tell by the font. also a lot of typos on the OP. PERMINE?   Usually the coingen has the wallet and premines it few minutes before the ope releases it. LOL. watch. you will have mostly rejects. pools will have trouble. it wont be a nice smooth lunch..

dont get me wrong. i will try to mine this to get that early blocks. but well see.  Usually a huge premine of a noob coin like this doesnt go far.

the coin in your sig had 2% premine as well, so how is that you are saying something and seems like doing something different than what you believe in
anyway
lets just wait 1.2 hours and see Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
http://bat.p00l.me

There is a problem with registering at your pool, says account is locked

That said I already joined some of the other pools, but just a headsup for you.
legendary
Activity: 1274

oh and yea, you can get from this page all the wallets etc, and premine this coins if you wish
good luck

"Do not display my coin on the public status page (I understand that if I lose my private link, I will lose access to my coin)."

excatly. i am pretty sure i saw it there. now it has gone private.  you can tell by the font. also a lot of typos on the OP. PERMINE?   Usually the coingen has the wallet and premines it few minutes before the ope releases it. LOL. watch. you will have mostly rejects. pools will have trouble. it wont be a nice smooth lunch..

dont get me wrong. i will try to mine this to get that early blocks. but well see.  Usually a huge premine of a noob coin like this doesnt go far.
WTF, I entered this thread to see a big black bat logo and all you got is that pissy little yellow thing that looks like its about to fall off its perch  Roll Eyes

HOLY BATFAIL
Here sir is your order for 1 big black batman:

hahahahahahahahahahahah

lol
and Oldminer
i believe it is not allowed to use the real batman logo, copyright stuff...
Activity: 126
WTF, I entered this thread to see a big black bat logo and all you got is that pissy little yellow thing that looks like its about to fall off its perch  Roll Eyes

HOLY BATFAIL
Here sir is your order for 1 big black batman:

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

good luck

well
i still hardly believe bat had anything to do with coingen
but if someone can prove anything else i would be happy to see Smiley

possible
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

HOLY BATFAIL

good luck

well
i still hardly believe bat had anything to do with coingen
but if someone can prove anything else i would be happy to see Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Thanks Kana!!!  
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

good luck

good luck
Activity: 56
Hey Folks!

Kanamatras here again: if you want to be sure to get going as soon as the pool is online but maybe don't have time to sit at your worker all the time and watch if the launch already happened you can register on one of our other pools(currently running:  | RPC | DOGE | CAGE | WUBS | BIL |) or use any other pool as failover and make the following configuration:

Example Configuration for User Batman Worker1(Password: pw) and using RPC pool as failover
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://bat.n0nplusultra.net:4444 -u Batman.Worker1 -p pw --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://ron.n0nplusultra.net:3344 -u Batman.Worker1 -p pw
(notice there are no gpu settings they are up to you... but are only needed once just add the failover-only at the end)
That way your Miners will mine on the failover pool as long as the bat pool is unavailable... as soon as the bat pool comes online your miners should instantly switch to bat pool....

UPDATE:
General Security Advice: if you use the same username on different pools ALWAYS use different PASSWORD/PIN combinations so your accounts stay safe....

cheers

Kana
Activity: 140

Heh no but there are plenty of them waiting for you out there Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

~ bat.p00l.me ~

We are online and ready to launch

~ 1% fee ~
~ stratum / vardiff ~
~ committed & motivated devs ~

Get your workers ready before then fun begins!

PS: first 10 block finders get no_fee for life time Smiley

I tried to register and got this message:

Unable to create account: Unable to request email confirmation:

I tried to log in anyway and my account is locked. If I try resetting my password I get this message:

Unable to send mail to your address
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780
Shitcoin Minimalist
Are any of the pools US based?
Activity: 126
Signature added  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
preregistration on http://bat.minersbest.com

go! go! go!

Where is your pool server located, EU or USA ?
Jump to: