Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 176. (Read 233794 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
9 hours left? is my count correct?
Activity: 140
ok guys
the BatMobile is ready to go! the wallets are ready and we will launch today for sure!
so come and catch a place, the BatPlane,BatMobile and other BatVehicles are going full power today at 6PM EST!

yay
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
ok guys
the BatMobile is ready to go! the wallets are ready and we will launch today for sure!
so come and catch a place, the BatPlane,BatMobile and other BatVehicles are going full power today at 6PM EST!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hmm so the new launch time is today in 11 hours or so?
good luck
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Urgent Update
we will have to postpone the launch as one of our team members decided to fu** us over and removed all our windows qt files, including corrupting the server the qt was compiled on
we do not want to launch without the windows qt even when we have the mac wallet we feel that it will be a mistake to launch without the windows version
so unless there is someone with a 'ready to compile' machine out there, we will have to delay the launch by 12-18 hours until we can recompile it and debug it
please accept our deepest apologies for this

the chain has also been reseted so the team member responsible  will lose all his rewards, which means that a)we will have more to give out b) we will make a smaller premine

The Joker strikes back..... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 13
Batcoin pool bat.webcoin.us is secured from ddos attacks Smiley Everyone who wants to mine bats, is welcome Smiley We dont need poweminers, everyone is welcome
Activity: 42
Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner goto go for my Dinner.
Due to DDOS issues, the IcyHash pool will not be coming online. I will be regrouping and releasing more protected pools in the future. Please remove my pool from the list and reallocate the reward. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

ok spork
thanks for updating
i was wondering why the site is down
i will update the thread accordingly
Activity: 196
Signature added  Grin
Activity: 28
Due to DDOS issues, the IcyHash pool will not be coming online. I will be regrouping and releasing more protected pools in the future. Please remove my pool from the list and reallocate the reward. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
So when exactly is the actual release date & time?

Jan 9th is the updated time.
6pm EST
Activity: 181
Good luck tomorrow.
Activity: 159
So when exactly is the actual release date & time?
Activity: 51
so update the topic not to make people fool

Release Date : 8/Jan/2014 18:00(PM) EST
Hey there...
imho actually a very good decision...

But my advise... delay the launch 24 hours... so it starts exactly one day later... so you guys should have enough time to fix everything and it wouldn't be a timeframe(12-18hours) so everybody knows exactly how much time he has.... especially for pool operators this is good so they can prepare for the launch and not accidently sleep to long or something like that....

cheers

Kana

i have taken that advice, we will launch in 24 hours

your team member is 14 years old ? Grin
what a stupid fellow...

well not 14, but seems like not a very nice person, he actually had some demands, he wanted to mine more premine and we all were against it so he probably got mad or something, in any way, we will fix this asap, but as kana mentioned, it will be probably best to postpone by 24 hours exactly

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Urgent Update
we will have to postpone the launch as one of our team members decided to fu** us over and removed all our windows qt files, including corrupting the server the qt was compiled on
we do not want to launch without the windows qt even when we have the mac wallet we feel that it will be a mistake to launch without the windows version
so unless there is someone with a 'ready to compile' machine out there, we will have to delay the launch by 12-18 hours until we can recompile it and debug it

the chain has also been reseted so the team member responsible  will lose all his rewards, which means that a)we will have more to give out b) we will make a smaller premine

your team member is 14 years old ? Grin
what a stupid fellow...
Activity: 30
it could have been the meme to replace doge but I know already this is not going to last very long..
60,000 BAT's per block: yes please!
2% permine: no thanks
First 140 Blocks Are x3 payout, after that 1300 blocks with x2 payout!: why for bat sake? first 1000 should be absolutely nothing!

the premine is lower now, as batman stated we had to reset the chain
about the block rewards, it's something that is noticed in almost every coin
its kind of a prize for the first comers, for example lotto coin(which in our opinion did not bad at all) made double for 3 days, we do it for just 1.2 days(960 blocks a day) so we do feel that compared to others, we provide a very small starter initiative (same happened with earth, they had x3 and x2 for almost a week)
Activity: 196
it could have been the meme to replace doge but I know already this is not going to last very long..
60,000 BAT's per block: yes please!
2% permine: no thanks
First 140 Blocks Are x3 payout, after that 1300 blocks with x2 payout!: why for bat sake? first 1000 should be absolutely nothing!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Urgent Update

the chain has also been reseted so the team member responsible  will lose all his rewards, which means that a)we will have more to give out b) we will make a smaller premise

Hey there...
imho actually a very good decision...

But my advise... delay the launch 24 hours... so it starts exactly one day later... so you guys should have enough time to fix everything and it wouldn't be a timeframe(12-18hours) so everybody knows exactly how much time he has.... especially for pool operators this is good so they can prepare for the launch and not accidently sleep to long or something like that....

cheers

Kana
Jump to: