Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 53. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm trying to unlock my account on http://bat.minersbest.com/ but there seem to be no support... any help??

bump?

anyone knows who I should turn to?
Activity: 182
Batcoin withdraw fees @Scifi-ex has been reduced from 1000 to just 15!

There are still cheap bats to be had over there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i've just made the calculations, and at the current state, bat coin is the most profitable coin to mine!
you can take one of this calculators here http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators and swap the info to bat coin's info and see for yourself

p.s
i have sent o.4bit to the mintpal votes, we need just a little bit more

Good man this is what batcoin needs, I think if we are going to pump again we wait for crypto rush to be 100% functioning again because last night was so slow
Activity: 98
i've just made the calculations, and at the current state, bat coin is the most profitable coin to mine!
you can take one of this calculators here http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators and swap the info to bat coin's info and see for yourself

p.s
i have sent o.4bit to the mintpal votes, we need just a little bit more
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Is crypto rush being weird for anyone. It keeps logging me out every time I click on anything on the site.
did to me as well
its Down Now'
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is crypto rush being weird for anyone. It keeps logging me out every time I click on anything on the site.
current stats:
400 Mh/s network hash
41k blocks found until today
starting from 06/01/2014 until now, 5,257,430,000 coins have been mined
current difficulty is as low as 6.015!!
current trading price is hovering around 3 Satoshi

current update progress:
KGW is on the way, we are fixing some bugs in the windows compilation to fix the old 'white wallet' bug that we saw on 64bit windows machines and after that we will deploy the new wallets, estimated time:1-2 weeks

BatCoin The Game is almost done, unfortunantly we couldn't manage to implement a shop in the game in which you could spend batcoins, but it might come later in the future

as always, if you have any ideas for any additions, don't hesitate to send us a message!
Thank you for your support
we are just getting started
 Batman
Activity: 476
coined up said they will open new markets tomorrow
i hope we are among the new coins that they will add
maybe we should tweet them or something?

Dooit. (I don't have, and loathe, Twitter.)

But doooooit!
Activity: 98
coined up said they will open new markets tomorrow
i hope we are among the new coins that they will add
maybe we should tweet them or something?
Activity: 476
What about if we try to pump on scifi-ex? It will be easier and it may be a better pump.
Look at the BTC Volume on Cryptorush... Thats why...

It has this volume because the pump has been there and because cryptorush is bigger, thats obvious.
But with 1btc we can take batcoin so much higer in scifiex than in cryptorush. I think it worth trying it Wink

I can't agree. SciFi Ex is terrible, and has low volume.

Better stick with the better of two (both somewhat) poor options.
What about if we try to pump on scifi-ex? It will be easier and it may be a better pump.

It has this volume because the pump has been there and because cryptorush is bigger, thats obvious.
But with 1btc we can take batcoin so much higer in scifiex than in cryptorush. I think it worth trying it Wink
I'm trying to unlock my account on http://bat.minersbest.com/ but there seem to be no support... any help??
legendary
legendary
What's going on in here?

B3rzmKxN1rcVFisCGYdM8a8RYPw36nuPc4
We r getting the BAT In da Sky r selves. Go place Some BATs on HIGH buy orders, Cryptorush, that NO Orders are on...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
What's going on in here?

B3rzmKxN1rcVFisCGYdM8a8RYPw36nuPc4
legendary
so yeh are we buying up the 3's and placing a buy wall?

Buy them 3's up
Pages:
Jump to: