Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 48. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 300
How do you plan on buying back 7 BTC worth of shares if the price falls and you've already spent all the money on bribing Cryptsy?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sent 0.175 btc (2,500,000 batshares) to the cryptsy vote address. Tx ID = a72242db4b6a564421f490a8eaf347118d340a90eb60882405c4164669ce72a7
Also spent my cryptsy points on it.

thanks for the support Smiley please pm me your bat address

as for now 0.21001088 have been sent straight  to cryptsy from the investors, a lot of users pm'ed me that they are interested, if they are going to participate we will get to ±1 BTC very soon - thats 1/7 of the final goal !
i remind everyone, please pm me Before you send the funds, there could be a mistake or someone can just say that he sent it by looking over the cryptsy address etc.. to avoid that please speak with me before doing any transactions
also all investors are asked to kindly pm their email address - that is for the case your bitcointalk user will get hacked or lost in any other way, so we will be able to contact you after the IPO is over
thanks
Batman

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Sent 0.175 btc (2,500,000 batshares) to the cryptsy vote address. Tx ID = a72242db4b6a564421f490a8eaf347118d340a90eb60882405c4164669ce72a7
Also spent my cryptsy points on it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anyone else mining batcoin is getting a sh*tload of orphans?? been mining at minersbest pool for a while, and for the last couple days I got a lot of orphans, are the other pools any better?
sent .035 btc, which i believe is 500,000 batshares, for an additional 175 votes. that's 1/200th of the goal.
confirmed! to be exact thats 500015.5 batshares Smiley
Activity: 192
sent .035 btc, which i believe is 500,000 batshares, for an additional 175 votes. that's 1/200th of the goal.
Activity: 126
Is it .7 or .07 BTC?
its whatever you want, it was just an example to better understand how much you will receive
p.s
to all who sent pm's i will start answering them all soon, we are getting some other things done
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Is it .7 or .07 BTC?
Activity: 192
Activity: 182
This is a really great idea!
to be clear - you can send the investment straight to the voting address, just speak with us before you do so we will send you the Batshares
bocyaj - you are right, it was suppose to be 10,000,000 at 7 = 0.7
fixed it now
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

BatCoin IPO Program

Goals:

1. get Batcoin to be listed on Cryptsy
2. rise the BTC that we need to pass Cryptsy voting ASAP
3. proft the BatShare holders
4. Dark Knight

Steps:

1. we are going to sell 100M BatShares (represented as BatCoins) for 7 satoshi each

2. the BTC earned from the previous step will be used strictly for Cryptsy voting, you will be able to follow the btc with blockchain.info

3. BatCoin will reach the first positions on the voting list and this will make people will start to invest and bat value will rise accordingly

4. BatCoin will enter the Cryptsy world

5. 15 days after the day bat is added to crptsy, the BatShare holders will be rewarded by this way:

*BatShares will be bought back at the price represented by this formula CurrentPrice + CurrentPrice-7,meaning we will double the difference between the prices
     so for example: you buy 100,000 shares at 0.7 BTC - the price goes up to 8 satoshis on cryptsy, we are buying back at 9 satoshis( 8+ 8-7)

*IF in 30 days the price won't rise on cryptsy to at least 7 satoshis, we will buy back the shares at 7 satoshis meaning you will NOT lose BTC in any case

*the list of the batShare holders will be publicly available (with censored usernames) trough google docs or a similar platform

Interested? Throw us a private message!

sounds like an interesting idea, I like it.  I will correct your math(moreso a typo) as it may be scaring off a few people.  At 7 satoshi, 100,000 shares would only cost 0.007 BTC.  If all 100,000,000 shares are to sell, that makes 7 BTC, which would put us right up in the running on Cryptsy votes.  This s a good number as it proves your intentions are sound.  Thanks and good luck, lets hope this is the push Batcoin needs.

BatCoin IPO Program

Goals:

1. get Batcoin to be listed on Cryptsy
2. rise the BTC that we need to pass Cryptsy voting ASAP
3. proft the BatShare holders
4. Dark Knight

Steps:

1. we are going to sell 100M BatShares (represented as BatCoins) for 7 satoshi each

2. the BTC earned from the previous step will be used strictly for Cryptsy voting, you will be able to follow the btc with blockchain.info

3. BatCoin will reach the first positions on the voting list and this will make people will start to invest and bat value will rise accordingly

4. BatCoin will enter the Cryptsy world

5. 15 days after the day bat is added to crptsy, the BatShare holders will be rewarded by this way:

*BatShares will be bought back at the price represented by this formula CurrentPrice + CurrentPrice-7,meaning we will double the difference between the prices
     so for example: you buy 10,000,000 shares at 0.7 BTC - the price goes up to 8 satoshis on cryptsy, we are buying back at 9 satoshis( 8+ 8-7) so that's 0.9 for you

*IF in 30 days the price won't rise on cryptsy to at least 7 satoshis, we will buy back the shares at 7 satoshis meaning you will NOT lose BTC in any case

*the list of the batShare holders will be publicly available (with censored usernames) trough google docs or a similar platform

Interested? Throw us a private message!

legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
prly every1 dumped at 2-3 satoshi and bounced onto other ventures
Damn, Thank you

People aren't gone, we are  just waiting for news

Ok, scared

? Not bad news just about the IPO that will get us on cryptsy

I know, ment from no chat...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10