Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 423. (Read 1210753 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have a problem with a compiling from the source code under Ubuntu.
The make exhaust: http://pastebin.com/AiD4kFd9

PS
 BTW, registration in the forum on boolberry.com is not working. No confirmation email. I have try register with a two different mail services. Spam folder also empty.

What version of ubuntu do you use ?
And - 32 or 64 bit?
Activity: 253
I have a problem with a compiling from the source code under Ubuntu.
The make exhaust: http://pastebin.com/AiD4kFd9

PS
 BTW, registration in the forum on boolberry.com is not working. No confirmation email. I have try register with a two different mail services. Spam folder also empty.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
So, it appears this is a closed source project now? Why is this thread still going. They stated they've improved x11 and can mine monero. So what is the point of this, if no releases anymore..

you can earn TalkCoin, JackpotCoin at great advantage over AMD and with good profitability. Why the complaints?

Yes we mine XMR, BBR and make a killing. Not ready to share yet. We're not even using ccminer for this.

Christian

good point..

will do this now take and assembly and hit with with a powerful rig.. boolberry is is the only crypto night I have 0 accumulation,  rest that you have mentioned I have serious position in,. using NVIDIA rig.. and the man has proven himself in riecoin stand by

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry
2fa
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Holy coin!  I bought this coin a few days ago to have some cryptonote in my portfolio and XMR was too expensive.  I've doubled my money in two days!  This is the best I've ever done.  I'm pointing my miners to this coin.  The few comps I have.  When will the GPU miner be ported over?  I have a few rigs wasting hash on X11 clones.

I'm new to Crypto but from what I have learned this is the best implementation for anonymity.  I really like Monero but it's too expensive for me to get into.  Plus BBR looks like it has a better long term dispersal.

Cudo's to the dev.

Boolberry Mining Pool http://79.135.200.108/

• Pool runs with optimized settings.
  • Mining fee 0%
  • Pool hardware - Dell C100, CPU 24 x Intel Xeon CPU L5639 2.13GHz

Support: [email protected]

Join with us if you wanna some bbrs  Smiley

Block Found: about 15 hours ago

no comment

coin has an enormous potential (crypto night in general) for micro devices but do something about to stabilize it cool ?

You can find more with solo  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

• Mining fee 0%

Join with us if you wanna some bbrs  Smiley

Block Found: about 15 hours ago

no comment

coin has an enormous potential (crypto night in general) for micro devices but do something about to stabilize it cool ?

block finding should be sub minute interval for start

• Mining fee 0%

Join with us if you wanna some bbrs  Smiley

The polo trollbox says they fixed the bug.  My deposit from last night showed up.

Also, I've submitted another pull request to add hash rate reporting to simpleminer.  People mining on pools should use this in part to find a pool that responds rapidly and lets them have a high hash rate -- performance is still very pool-specific, and part of that depends on the latency between you and the pool.  Pool owners might try using this as a way to tweak their settings, too.

The changes that cubydu made seem very helpful, btw.  I'm able to get over 260kh/s on that pool (vs a bit over 300 solo) on an i7-4770.  I also didn't see the same kind of disconnect/reconnect problems that were happening yesterday.  I'd encourage other pool owners to look at those changes and apply something similar.

Thank you! Smiley I can share pool config if someone needs
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Anyone else having problems with wallet v1.1.15 and sending coins to polo?

Sent some about 4 hours ago and they never arrieved and yes, i've used an ID ^^

The same as you, also send more than 4 hours

I have the same problem send many but not get any in poloniex... have make a ticket....

The polo trollbox says they fixed the bug.  My deposit from last night showed up.

Also, I've submitted another pull request to add hash rate reporting to simpleminer.  People mining on pools should use this in part to find a pool that responds rapidly and lets them have a high hash rate -- performance is still very pool-specific, and part of that depends on the latency between you and the pool.  Pool owners might try using this as a way to tweak their settings, too.
edit:  now merged - give it a try.

The changes that cubydu made seem very helpful, btw.  I'm able to get over 260kh/s on that pool (vs a bit over 300 solo) on an i7-4770.  I also didn't see the same kind of disconnect/reconnect problems that were happening yesterday.  I'd encourage other pool owners to look at those changes and apply something similar.
Activity: 240

I have the same problem send many but not get any in poloniex... have make a ticket....
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
hash Rate: 19.60 KH/sec
Block Found: about 7 hours ago

Hash Rate: 5.89 MH/sec
 Block Found: about 9 hours ago

come on
Activity: 313
What's news? why it pump more than 100%

development of GUI (HTML-based) wallet and market apparently catching up to the fact that BBR is a lot rarer at this point than Monero.

We are all early adopters... keep that in mind Smiley
Activity: 494
i have downloaded new GUI wallet, blockchain is already downloaded.... but when i click to open wallet nothing is happening ?

it is just a beta vesion. wallet can not be opened
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i have downloaded new GUI wallet, blockchain is already downloaded.... but when i click to open wallet nothing is happening ?
Activity: 494

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

development of GUI (HTML-based) wallet and market apparently catching up to the fact that BBR is a lot rarer at this point than Monero.

A block explorer would be a good idea at this point. BBR might have some short-term uptrends and downtrends, but in the long term it has a huge potential Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

this project also seems as well as monero to be rock solid - never understood the ultra cheap price.

I think the beauty of the ring signature implementations is that they can be mined for cheap marginal costs - some miners have different objectives than holding, so the coins are cheap.

• Mining fee 0%

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Jump to: