Pages:
Author

Topic: Bcash fanboys learned the value of BTC in these hard times. - page 3. (Read 360 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I guess I am asking as an individual, what we can do to prevent these destructive people from destroying the bitcoin and taking themselves down along with it.
I see that they are very organized, but they will fail because "battling" with your own crowd is always disastrous.

Just take a look at @bitcoin twitter account at https://twitter.com/Bitcoin
The account is not bitcoin, it is bcash. Still bad mouthing bitcoin and promoting bcash, not understanding that we are in the same boat. If nocoiners sink it, we will all go down. I will definitely write this on their account, and I invite you to do the same.
https://twitter.com/Bitcoin/status/971668884074856448
That's actually the dangerous aspect of Bitcoin Cash, their community (Including Roger Ver) is quite rich and they are trying to use Bitcoin's name by buying everything. Besides the Bitcoin twitter, they also own bitcoin.com, /r/btc and seem to have some interest in a lot of exchanges and block-explorers (blockexplorer.com). I also read that Cobra-bitcoin might be a danger, because he is co-owner of the domain bitcoin.org and is lately tweeting about bitcoin cash philosophy. 
It is an old technique to get monopoly, actually very effective. But it works at the cost of real community driven projects like Bitcoin (core).
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
I see that they are very organized, but they will fail because "battling" with your own crowd is always disastrous.

The account is not bitcoin, it is bcash. Still bad mouthing bitcoin and promoting bcash, not understanding that we are in the same boat. If nocoiners sink it, we will all go down. I will definitely write this on their account, and I invite you to do the same.
That's actually the dangerous aspect of Bitcoin Cash, their community (Including Roger Ver) is quite rich and they are trying to use Bitcoin's name by buying everything. Besides the Bitcoin twitter, they also own bitcoin.com, /r/btc and seem to have some interest in a lot of exchanges and block-explorers (blockexplorer.com). I also read that Cobra-bitcoin might be a danger, because he is co-owner of the domain bitcoin.org and is lately tweeting about bitcoin cash philosophy. 
It is an old technique to get monopoly, actually very effective. But it works at the cost of real community driven projects like Bitcoin (core).

Activity: 518
Merit: 268
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
This is a good time that showed how the king bitcoin affected all altcoins, so BCash people betraying bitcoin must have taken their lesson: Promote your altcoin, do not badmouth bitcoin, that is what I say. If BTC goes down, your crappy altcoin will go down harder. It is us coiners against the nocoiners and there is no point in fighting for short-term gain.
Bitcoin is like the earth, and the altcoins are like the seeds. If you salt the earth, your seeds will not grow. Bitcoin is the king and everyone has to buy bitcoin to be able to purchase altcoins.

Yes and then really thought they can overcome bitcoin by creating FUD's left and right. And now bitcoin is down, and they suffer much worst consequences. I hope that they learn their lesson's here that you shouldn't attack bitcoin otherwise you will suffer at the end.

Your voicing out what most bitcoin enthusiast must have done a long time ago, those who dump bitcoin because of bitcoincash are insanely greedy and hypocrites, after profiting from bitcoin for a long time all of the sudden, they attack it and pull it down to promote they’re shitcoin. For them loyalty means money and those are a betrayal act.

That's why they didn't get enough support from this community because we all know who are the people behind and what are they malicious intention. But its good that they didn't succeed because at the end, everyone who support them will suffer because they are just another pum-and-dump coins.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nobody has "betrayed" anyone.

In a free market, anyone can fork a coin (it's all open source anyway), and anyone can support any coin they want. That's what freedom is all about.

It's not like we're living in a Stalinist society where people are told what to do!
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
Bullseye, Bitcoin is like a benchmark in the crypto currency market. If bitcoin price is not going well all altcoins will likely follow that trend. This is one of the reason  why bitcoin  is called the king of crypto currency. Bad mouthing bitcoin is like throwing rock at your self.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

Yup, probably controlled by the same people who run Bitcoin.com and r/btc. They lure in unsuspecting victims with the misleading handles, then only ever talk about Bitcoin Cash.

I honestly have nothing against the project because it's really just another way of addressing the scalability problem, but the intentional misleading just makes me want to never get involved with them ever.

That being said, I don't think this recent slump has anything to do with Bitcoin vs. Bitcoin Cash. It's just the market continuing to be bearish.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
On point. Bitcoin is the main currency of the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. This is the main source of everything crypto related. Bitcoin crash = Alt crash. Accept that fact.
I wrote all this on their twitter account, and I invite you to do the same. Maybe more people will see the truth right on the source.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
When you go altcoin section you see bcash threads there. Their words was meaningless from the start. Trying to betray BTC and scamming newbie people was not a good idea at all
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
very true, but also you are missing a very important fact.

the fact that it doesn't matter if it is BCash or anything else, they are all getting dumped because of one simple reason: they are all useless.

the only usage these altcoins have is for speculation and the very same reason led to big bubbles in each of them which is bursting. if they had any usage that would have saved their values.
And you think most people would get this fact but just yesterday I saw a reddit post about how we should all abandon BTC and how BTC is screwing over the whole market. I couldn't barely believe my eyes but people do think BTC is poisonous and useless, couldn't be further from the truth Cheesy.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Sad that whoever is behind this account got to change his account to "Bitcoin" quick and he got it himself. You don't have to worry about it, BCash is going down and its far from the ATH that we've seen before so everyone will just go back to bitcoin. I'm also concerned with new coiner/investor will buy on this account, they might be lead in the wrong way.
~snip~
True and not only Bcash but other alts as well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
This is a good time that showed how the king bitcoin affected all altcoins, so BCash people betraying bitcoin must have taken their lesson: Promote your altcoin, do not badmouth bitcoin, that is what I say. If BTC goes down, your crappy altcoin will go down harder. It is us coiners against the nocoiners and there is no point in fighting for short-term gain.
Bitcoin is like the earth, and the altcoins are like the seeds. If you salt the earth, your seeds will not grow. Bitcoin is the king and everyone has to buy bitcoin to be able to purchase altcoins.
Certainly, we should invest and support Bitcoin in the first place, that will be profitable for most people, but we have to admit, that there are coins, that aren't much worse. Take Litecoin, for instance, it hasn't dropped yet, when BTC has.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
very true, but also you are missing a very important fact.

the fact that it doesn't matter if it is BCash or anything else, they are all getting dumped because of one simple reason: they are all useless.

the only usage these altcoins have is for speculation and the very same reason led to big bubbles in each of them which is bursting. if they had any usage that would have saved their values.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
Your voicing out what most bitcoin enthusiast must have done a long time ago, those who dump bitcoin because of bitcoincash are insanely greedy and hypocrites, after profiting from bitcoin for a long time all of the sudden, they attack it and pull it down to promote they’re shitcoin. For them loyalty means money and those are a betrayal act.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
You are absolutely right, all the altcoin need to follow the trend of BTC, including Bitcoin cash.
BCash is the same other altcoin and the BCash supporter should not try to blaim BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: