Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 161. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Since my update from 1.0.10 to 2.0.1 two wallets seems to be empty. One of the wallets had some value, but after the reset command it vanished too. Any Hint?

(I have a large backup history, so at this time I suppose I will get them back.)

I did a full sync of a fresh 2.0.1 installation on ubuntu 16.04.01.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
I am seeing "warning last block was received 497 hours 52 minutes ago" what can I do to sort this out?

Just let the wallet sync. It will download all blockchain data and you should be good to go.
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
I am seeing "warning last block was received 497 hours 52 minutes ago" what can I do to sort this out?
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
The synchronization blockchain file of Bytecoin (BCN) will be completed in my computer in a few minutes...
Would you like me to upload it somewhere that can be downloadable ? (I've noticed that the official link for it is missing...)
I also have a workstation with good internet connection and I intent to leave the Bytecoin Wallet 1.1.1 application open,
so others can synchronize more quickly...

How do I update?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The synchronization blockchain file of Bytecoin (BCN) will be completed in my computer in a few minutes...
Would you like me to upload it somewhere that can be downloadable ? (I've noticed that the official link for it is missing...)
I also have a workstation with good internet connection and I intent to leave the Bytecoin Wallet 1.1.1 application open,
so others can synchronize more quickly...

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
New release on github (v2.0.1)

Haven't been able to stay on the main chain since upgrading to V2.0.1, and once switched to the "alternate chain" all bets are off using the v1.1.1 wallet (and from the HitBTC trollbox it appears I'm not alone). Hopefully this will get resolved soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We are working...
You can work very hard and make perfect software.
But you should unrestand guys, silence is killing coins.

No news = no community = dead coin.

it's still alive...

it'll beat those forks
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Some shit happened again and daemon was stuck at the block 1195443.
Half of day the same fucking block, no progress at all.

Probably BCN network state is much worse as it seems at the first glance.
Is there a way we can help to fix this - will more wallets running ease things up here?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Some shit happened again and daemon was stuck at the block 1195443.
Half of day the same fucking block, no progress at all.

Probably BCN network state is much worse as it seems at the first glance.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
We are working...
You can work very hard and make perfect software.
But you should unrestand guys, silence is killing coins.

No news = no community = dead coin.

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
We are working...
I am having trouble connecting to the network. Do you have any stable (seed) nodes?
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
We are working...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
everyone's bashing BCN

yet it still lives

BCN is scam

BCN is premine

but the project is still alive

hmm
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Honestly I have no idea on how you are Minergate moderator, you do not even look like a cryptonote suppporter. Do your reasearch on cryptonote.

I did and very carefully, for sure.

I support CN's coins as I could.
But I don't want people be fooled by dead scamshit.

You can buy Monero - I grows very fast.
AEON - not so fast but it definitely have a future.

XDN, FCN, DSH - all ok.

You can even try QCN, MCN or INF8 - non problemas.

But not BCN.
Devs promised too much but did nothing.
Just disappeared suddenly without any notice.

So for me personally this game is over.
RIP.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Volumes generated by dedicated bots.
Trying to show the price rise.

But price will fall down exactly after Pinocchio's spent their 5 satoshis Smiley
legendary
already 5sat. and will be even worse soon.
Fine for me - volatility with BCN makes me happy - volume has increased again too that's also a good sign.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Honestly I have no idea on how you are Minergate moderator, you do not even look like a cryptonote suppporter. Do your reasearch on cryptonote.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
legendary
Just in case people do not realize what is going on - there was a 48 hour window, in which people could double-spend their coins.
BCN was back to 7sat on polo briefly today - looking pretty good, considering the BTC price is still high. I think your work is starting to pay off slb =)
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Just in case people do not realize what is going on - there was a 48 hour window, in which people could double-spend their coins.
Jump to: