Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 210. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
You can find Bytecoin on the map of the cryptocurrency landscape evolution!

I still think that mapofcoins.com is a better visualization attempt.

It's just another option Smiley
Bytecoin weekly review published!
Link

11/14/2014
AS WE CAME OF AGE / D864

I think that modern historians would name the 20th century 'The Golden Age' even despite two world wars. On the one hand, science advancement level in 20th century provided the means to make human life more comfortable. On the other hand, different institutes took upon themselves care of duties for people, allowing them to 'just do their job'.

One could simply come to the office and do one's work without ever thinking of what the company does as a whole, and how it makes profit; one could simply be paid without ever thinking of where the salary comes from; one could simply spend money to buy a car without ever thinking of why these pieces of green paper are exchanged for a car; one could ride around the city all day without ever thinking of where the fuel for the car comes from.

It seems very much like adolescence, when nothing is required from a child: one can enjoy oneself all day round and sometimes think about college.

21st century's humanity is growing up. Everything changes very fast. In a 10 years-period a company might appear on the basis of a brilliant idea, reach the apogee of glory and disappear. In a few decades, oil fields will be almost exhausted, so it would not be feasible to keep using energy as carelessly as we do it now. Futurists think that in 21st century, a person would change 2-3 professions, which means that graduating from college does not guarantee life-long occupation and stable salary.

This situation requires more awareness. One should be ready for anything. It is not enough to 'just do one's job'. In order to keep the lights on in the new world it would be necessary to understand investing, negotiations, marketing, psychology, mathematics... And, naturally, do one's job.

pacific_skyline
Activity: 406
Activity: 373

I still think that mapofcoins.com is a better visualization attempt.

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Patiently waiting for the update! Hope the devs don't make us wait too long!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Bye-bye 3 sat. Sad
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Sometimes somebody comes up with idea about promotion but none of them is valuable. What about T-Shirts?

That's old. I'd go for baseball caps.
Activity: 139
Sometimes somebody comes up with idea about promotion but none of them is valuable. What about T-Shirts?
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Woah! Somebody moved the thread?  Huh

I've asked mprep (moderator) why he had moved our thread to announcement section. He said:
Official coin threads are getting moved to Altcoins (Announcements). General discussion should go to the main coin thread in Announcements (Altcoins).
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com

Looks like all coins threads have been moved to the Announcements section. Glad I have a "Show new replies to your posts." button, would've wasted lots of time finding Bytecoin thread. Smiley
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Have you seen this nice pic?

How can we make a paper wallet?

I have not seen it but as usually I post some link - comparison btw Bytecoin and Bitcoin in 2011 - http://afiler.com/five-bytecoin-note/   Wink

Thanks, sir  Smiley
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Activity: 186
When we start talking about eBay sized numbers of transactions per day then there will be money in fees for miners. Right now we are in the phase of mining the initial coins but this will dwindle and at that point the actual usefulness of the coins needs to take over. That is the end game. That is when the early adopters who mined a coin worth practically nothing will see their time, money and patience pay off.

This is exactly what happened for the early bitcoin miners. Bitcoin is almost 6 years old now, which from here doesn't seem very far back. If what we are mining today has a commercial use which is running well in 6 years time we will all be sitting pretty.

The developers of this coin have been working towards a commercially adopted digital cash solution for 2 years. We as a community have only been part of this journey for a little over 6 months. Those who have the strength of mind to stick around will be reaping big rewards in the coming years. We will look back at this time as the glory days.

I for one look forward to coming back and reading these posts, while sipping champagne in  what ever exotic location I have chosen to hang my hat.

Hope many of you here will be doing the same Smiley

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone,
I would like to invest in a bytecoin review how the minimum I need to have?

and that you have a realistic estimate of the future price bytecoin in the future, how far can it go up.

thank you for any information you can give me

If you are feeling wealthy you can always start with 1 BCN! :-) There is no minimum.

No-one can estimate the future price of any coin with any degree of accuracy or certainty. However BCN is the first of the Cryptonight coins and it has a strong team of developers.  Smiley

If you download the daemon and wallet you could soon mine many coins even with a low powered (you need a lot of memory tho') machine.

Most BCN has been mined. I wonder if the mining is sustainable in a year's time.

In a year time transaction fees will be used to make up a block reward. So even though the concept will be slightly changed, mining will still be profitable.

At the current price and transaction size, the fee is not enough. Hope there will be more BCN use/transactions in the near future.
Activity: 147
Hello everyone,

and that you have a realistic estimate of the future price bytecoin in the future, how far can it go up.

If you are feeling wealthy you can always start with 1 BCN! :-) There is no minimum.

No-one can estimate the future price of any coin with any degree of accuracy or certainty. However BCN is the first of the Cryptonight coins and it has a strong team of developers.  Smiley

If you download the daemon and wallet you could soon mine many coins even with a low powered (you need a lot of memory tho') machine.

Most BCN has been mined. I wonder if the mining is sustainable in a year's time.

In a year time transaction fees will be used to make up a block reward. So even though the concept will be slightly changed, mining will still be profitable.
Activity: 139

I have not seen it but as usually I post some link - comparison btw Bytecoin and Bitcoin in 2011 - http://afiler.com/five-bytecoin-note/   Wink

Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Hello everyone,

Small correction - first CryptoNight and the first CryptoNote coin. Smiley
Jump to: