Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 205. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hi not managing to get running with osx, followed instruction on this page: http://bytecoin.org/mac-download?binaries but I keep getting this error:
Illegal instruction: 4
logout

any help please thankx

VO
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Undecided hope that bytecoin devs will seize the opportunity and will release something huge to prove this trend wrong!
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com

LOL! Secret of a great exchange rate right here!
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Do we have a gui wallet?

We're all waiting for it.

Apparently the next update is believed to include some significant changes which includes a GUI wallet
But we can't say anything for sure because devs have been quite lately. No firm news on anything.

hope, they would make GUI wallet, otherwise bcn wouldn't keep up with other coins on the market  Undecided

Yup.

However I can't figure out why the price is increasing day-by-day. I saw 2 sats a couple months back. Since then there have been literally no updates from dev team, but the price is lingering between 4 - 5 sats now a days.

You've just said what I was thinking about. I've also done some trading this week. How high will the price go after the update, I wonder after the update they promised. Cheesy
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Do we have a gui wallet?

Apparently the next update is believed to include some significant changes which includes a GUI wallet
But we can't say anything for sure because devs have been quite lately. No firm news on anything.

hope, they would make GUI wallet, otherwise bcn wouldn't keep up with other coins on the market  Undecided

Yup.

However I can't figure out why the price is increasing day-by-day. I saw 2 sats a couple months back. Since then there have been literally no updates from dev team, but the price is lingering between 4 - 5 sats now a days.
Do we have a gui wallet?

Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
8Pool ADDED BYTECOIN IN POOL SERVER!

Smiley

Thanks, but your Bytecoin pool is not available.

Working fine for me. Or did you mean mining on the pool?
Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Smiley

Thanks, but your Bytecoin pool is not available.
Activity: 827

Maturity Depth Requirement: 10

CHECK OUT YOUR CONNECTIONS AND HAPPY MINING!

SEE THE OTHER CRYPTONOTE COIN AND BYTECOIN POOL ADDRESS IN MAIN PAGE

www.8pool.dtdns.net

ENJOY!

Smiley
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Do we have a gui wallet?

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Do we have a gui wallet?
Hey guys

We added ByteCoin to out Altcoin NEWS and INFO Portal @satoshis.guru

Have a look!

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/bytecoin/

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/bytecoin/graphs-bytecoin/

greetz

Awesome! Thank you Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hey guys

We added ByteCoin to out Altcoin NEWS and INFO Portal @satoshis.guru

Have a look!

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/bytecoin/

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/bytecoin/graphs-bytecoin/

greetz

Good to see bytecoin info at satoshis  Grin
Activity: 994

Would be cooler if updates and the future of the coin wasnt so abstract. How can other coins bring so much to the table and here we have the devs who created the tech an we cant get a nice looking wallet or something new to offer

The whole coin market is not in good shape. Even if they bring in something exciting, it might not be well received by the community. It is better to wait for the market to turn for the better. However, if we all think like tat, then market will be even worse.

BCN will hold up. It's been around for so long, there should be a reason for that. 

Well this could be partially due to it being kinda hidden or locked away for some time before being reestablished. I agree it will hold up and the devs have made some progress with the site and certain updates and what not. As for price, it will remain stagnant until there is some reason for people to buy.
Would be cooler if updates and the future of the coin wasnt so abstract. How can other coins bring so much to the table and here we have the devs who created the tech an we cant get a nice looking wallet or something new to offer

The whole coin market is not in good shape. Even if they bring in something exciting, it might not be well received by the community. It is better to wait for the market to turn for the better. However, if we all think like tat, then market will be even worse.

BCN will hold up. It's been around for so long, there should be a reason for that. 
Activity: 406

Activity: 994

Jump to: