Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 216. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I have justified belief that the ''war'' will never end as too many people interested to tell every one his own view on this or that coin and, furthermore, to try to influence on another opinion to choose the coin to invest.
Activity: 147
BCN with its stories about Cicada is indeed hell of a mistery.

If "hell of a mistery [sic]" means complete fabrication, then yes.

Those stories are not fabricated. So disappointed that one of the old miners has changed his opinion about BCN.

Well Agent99 since we go way back to almost the beginning I'll say this. Maybe someday some evidence will come to light and I'll be proven wrong. I always have an open mind about these things. So it is possible. So far I don't see it. Evidence points strongly to a premine scam with a fabricated backstory as marketing gloss. But I'm open to being convinced.

I've got your point of view. Since I don't see anything accept FUDers here I can't agree with the view about ''strong premine scam''.
Indeed, there are some doubtable moments but I strongly believe that BCN despite the reputation it has now will become more popular soon and at that moments I would be a holder of some coins and would use it for buying/selling goods and services.

The FUD is justified because of how easy it probably is to provide just a single shred of proof of an economy. Frankly the lack of activity in this thread says enough. Thanks for cutting away at the last string I had to hold onto the hope that maybe a "perfect financial instrument" can even exist.

Well, the lack of activity tells a lot about the community, I actually see only a few people here who often share their h/s or other or discuss BCN news or have ideas to promote the coin. Recently I have seen only unnecessary disputes about what coin is better. From the beginning this dispute already a failure because different people have different tastes. 
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
It's bad luck to sell all in crypto.
Modern economists prefer diversification of their own risk. It's mean that even if they put some money on things that will fail and their money will pass away - they still got something in the pocket.
Activity: 163
Even if don't always agree we can agree to discuss respectfully.
That's an excellent example of how discussion should like. I really hate when someone is screaming something like "they are s-word". 
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Those stories are not fabricated. So disappointed that one of the old miners has changed his opinion about BCN.

Well Agent99 since we go way back to almost the beginning I'll say this. Maybe someday some evidence will come to light and I'll be proven wrong. I always have an open mind about these things. So it is possible. So far I don't see it. Evidence points strongly to a premine scam with a fabricated backstory as marketing gloss. But I'm open to being convinced.

I've got your point of view. Since I don't see anything accept FUDers here I can't agree with the view about ''strong premine scam''.
Indeed, there are some doubtable moments but I strongly believe that BCN despite the reputation it has now will become more popular soon and at that moments I would be a holder of some coins and would use it for buying/selling goods and services.

The FUD is justified because of how easy it probably is to provide just a single shred of proof of an economy. Frankly the lack of activity in this thread says enough. Thanks for cutting away at the last string I had to hold onto the hope that maybe a "perfect financial instrument" can even exist.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
good to save some amount of coins in case the situation would completely change as it happens with BTC in the past
TBH, I think it's good to invest in several altcoins based on different algorithms - in this way we hedge our investments in crypto currency

Exactly that. Good discussion Agent99. Even if don't always agree we can agree to discuss respectfully.

I still have some of my coins. It's bad luck to sell all in crypto.

good to save some amount of coins in case the situation would completely change as it happens with BTC in the past
TBH, I think it's good to invest in several altcoins based on different algorithms - in this way we hedge our investments in crypto currency
legendary

I still have some of my coins. It's bad luck to sell all in crypto.

legendary

legendary

Activity: 101
On Altcoin scene there are few coins to have necessary features to be as good as Bitcoin: one of them is ,no doubt, Bytecoin (BCN).
BCN with its stories about Cicada is indeed hell of a mistery. Maybe, sometime it doesn't look promising to invest in the coin as it costs a little, but that is the loop where ordinary investors get into because they decide to invest in shares when the price is rising , but famous investors decide to buy shares when they the price is low.
legendary
He is technically correct in calling Monero a clone of Bytecoin. There is not a shred of evidence, despite the Monero fanatics spewing their bile, that Monero has added any thing of material benefit to the cryptonote reference coin - BYTECOIN.  Cheesy

Even if it were true (it isn't), that would be because the purpose of Monaro wasn't originally to add to Bytecoin, it was to retain that part with value (the code and design) while removing the parts that destroyed Bytecoin's value: the 82% fraudulent premine, and dishonest developers who would attempt to perpetrate such a scam on the community.

So, glerant is right in his thoughts.Monero was created as a Bytecoin clone and no one can doubt this fact.

I'll tell you what "Monkeyseemonkeydo" or whoever you are, if you acknowledge the rest of my statement as correct, I will acknowledge yours as correct as well. Selective quoting is sleazy and dishonest, but that is what I would expect here.

Activity: 246
He is technically correct in calling Monero a clone of Bytecoin. There is not a shred of evidence, despite the Monero fanatics spewing their bile, that Monero has added any thing of material benefit to the cryptonote reference coin - BYTECOIN.  Cheesy

Even if it were true (it isn't), that would be because the purpose of Monaro wasn't originally to add to Bytecoin, it was to retain that part with value (the code and design) while removing the parts that destroyed Bytecoin's value: the 82% fraudulent premine, and dishonest developers who would attempt to perpetrate such a scam on the community.

So, glerant is right in his thoughts.Monero was created as a Bytecoin clone and no one can doubt this fact.
legendary

legendary
If you have to resort to intentionally using the wrong word for something, it's probably because your argument was specious to begin with.

They are paid shills, quite obviously.

You have committed the cardinal sin of a troll and FUD merchant coming on this thread - you have become repetitive and boring.

You sound like a broken record and we have heard the same tripe over and over time and time again!

You have confirmed your own irrelevance. Go away and bore a Monero thread instead!  Cheesy

Make your font bigger, I can't quite read it. Perhaps that will make your argument stronger.

Activity: 71

If you have to resort to intentionally using the wrong word for something, it's probably because your argument was specious to begin with.

That's usual situation, I know many people (on the forum and in a real world) who think ''clone''  is synonymous with ''fork'' .
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

You have committed the cardinal sin of a troll and FUD merchant coming on this thread - you have become repetitive and boring.

You sound like a broken record and we have heard the same tripe over and over time and time again!

You have confirmed your own irrelevance. Go away and bore a Monero thread instead!  Cheesy

+ 1000
Activity: 565
Merit: 316

You have confirmed your own irrelevance. Go away and bore a Monero thread instead!  Cheesy
Jump to: