Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 22. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Why has the team not released the reason for the coin being delisted? That was a week ago and yet we still have no response. I have a feeling poloniex will be next, there's been issues with the wallet for ages.

Without this coin being on big exchanges the price will really fall.

Good luck BCN team

https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/9pgg6s/bytecoin_bcn_removed_from_changelly_again/

There is something wrong with this coin dev is not cooperating with big exchanges and failed to make them satisfied as they are claiming. I think they should explain on current situation to let know the community on these issues and what solution they have to make it back.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Why has the team not released the reason for the coin being delisted? That was a week ago and yet we still have no response. I have a feeling poloniex will be next, there's been issues with the wallet for ages.

Good luck BCN team
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
If none of these messages are signed with proper pgp key then DONT believe they are who they say they are.

Hi, estell55!

Thanks for caring. Technically there is no conventional "admins" in Bitcointalk, but we have been answering and making announcements in this thread from this account for quite a while. This channel of communication is listed on the Contact tab of the official website.
https://i.redd.it/f8p6daze7ls11.png
HuhHuhHuhHuh??

Thanks for the info, ruslan3791979. This info is not correct: I have just checked Bytecoin deposits via Poloniex API and they are still open with 2000 confirmations.

Bytecoin deposits were temporarily disabled for a short time before the confirmations number was changed to 2000, and the screenshot says that the conversation has happened 3 days ago, so maybe the conversation had happened during that period.

Currently we are in close communication with Poloniex.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/9pgg6s/bytecoin_bcn_removed_from_changelly_again/
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 108
Message for RedAnt.

Today I made a little note for you (Reddit.com). Perhaps it will be useful.

Thank you very much. I fully understand and appreciate everything you wrote.

Thanks again. Regards,
I made a transfer of the BCN from poloniex to a wallet (Cryptonator) and the transfer lasted only 10 minutes...That was yesterday. Today I made another one and the time was same:10 minutes. Unexpected fast!
I made a transfer of the BCN from hitBTC, and the transfer lasted only30 seconds
Activity: 31
I made a transfer of the BCN from poloniex to a wallet (Cryptonator) and the transfer lasted only 10 minutes...That was yesterday. Today I made another one and the time was same:10 minutes. Unexpected fast!
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
If none of these messages are signed with proper pgp key then DONT believe they are who they say they are.

Hi, estell55!

Thanks for caring. Technically there is no conventional "admins" in Bitcointalk, but we have been answering and making announcements in this thread from this account for quite a while. This channel of communication is listed on the Contact tab of the official website.
HuhHuhHuhHuh??

Thanks for the info, ruslan3791979. This info is not correct: I have just checked Bytecoin deposits via Poloniex API and they are still open with 2000 confirmations.

Bytecoin deposits were temporarily disabled for a short time before the confirmations number was changed to 2000, and the screenshot says that the conversation has happened 3 days ago, so maybe the conversation had happened during that period.

Currently we are in close communication with Poloniex.
Activity: 12
im here to help you guys with any promotion or something.

do you guys have viber/discord or anything that i can talk to u ? Pm me
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Good luck BCN team

Hi, estell55!

HuhHuhHuhHuh??

Hi, estell55!

@BCN_official,

Can you tell us about Bytecoin future.
What the team is up to?

What we, investors, can expect?

Hi, nibble!

We are working on the new roadmap, which we will release soon, so stay tuned.
better said why delisting?

lol... roadmap? rly. so this coin will actually see updates in the future?

Hi, tsik!

Yes, of course.
Activity: 39
If they are working on a new timeline, then it could provide  also new hype as new listing on big exchanges, new partnerships, software upgrades, etc. The way the price is acting, I'd not expect any less than a huge pump.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Quote from: BCN_official

May be, listing on Cryptopia?

What sence in Cryptopia? They have hundreds coins and low volume. Developers must fix errors and than list to some good exchanges.
Activity: 52
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
From where i can trade BCN with other altcoin...
like SHND, Html , lDOge and others...
Activity: 11
Quote from: BCN_official

May be, listing on Cryptopia?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Today we see it made little recovery which is good sign in presence of so many bad news. We can keep trust in this coin it will make its place on other good exchanges in future because it has very big community behind it.
Activity: 115
@BCN_official,

Can you tell us about Bytecoin future.
What the team is up to?

What we, investors, can expect?

Hi, nibble!

better said why delisting?

lol... roadmap? rly. so this coin will actually see updates in the future?
Activity: 31
Huh?What is that supposed to mean?Huh
Is it okay or not?
Pages:
Jump to: