Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 18. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 0
Hello, dear miners!

Transparent Bytecoin pool with 24/7 support

Features:
- Mining to exchange
- Workers
- Adjustable instant payout levels
- Email and telegram notifications
- Secure SSL/TLS connection
- Stats and hashrate charts per worker
- Static diff supported

Contacts:
telegram EN : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ
telegram RU : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfUYWGEzx89L1N10Vzg
discord : https://discord.gg/VQYuE8t

Welcome & Lucky Mining!
Activity: 39
I'm able to login now. Thank you.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Bcn will not be back in binance and most of us don't care for it to be back on binance, there are better options such as being listed on Dexs.

This coin will never be of any value unless you have stable wallets. A friend tried to open a web wallet and was blocked also. Being blocked on the web wallet means you are also blocked on the mobile app.

Regarding the desktop wallet. People are not going to download gb's data and wait a few days before the download is done.

I'm blocked still for the wab wallet and the mobile app. I've mailed them 3 weeks ago and still no reply. There must be very much complaints.

Now I log in on my web wallet using VPN. No ordinary person will go through all this hassle.

I hold on to my bytecoins but it's a shame that we have the laziest dev's of all cryptocoins.

The web wallet is protected by various mechanisms that detect any suspicious activities, including DDoS and brute force attacks. It seems that you have entered your credentials incorrect several times, that's why your account got temporarily disabled.

While it takes some time to sync the DB at the Desktop wallet, it's the most reliable way to store your coins. However, you always may use the remote node, in order not to download the entire blockchain.

If your issue hasn't been fixed yet, please, PM me with your ticket ID or email, in order to solve it as soon as possible.

Sir, for some reason I cannot send you a PM. You don't accept PM's from newbies it says.

My ticket number:

"We have received your message and are working on it. a deWe have assigned your request dicated id: 2274. We aim to reply within 48 hours, but usually faster."

Thanks in advance.

Thank you! I have sent your request. Soon you will get the response.
Bcn will not be back in binance and most of us don't care for it to be back on binance, there are better options such as being listed on Dexs.

This coin will never be of any value unless you have stable wallets. A friend tried to open a web wallet and was blocked also. Being blocked on the web wallet means you are also blocked on the mobile app.

Regarding the desktop wallet. People are not going to download gb's data and wait a few days before the download is done.

I'm blocked still for the wab wallet and the mobile app. I've mailed them 3 weeks ago and still no reply. There must be very much complaints.

Now I log in on my web wallet using VPN. No ordinary person will go through all this hassle.

I hold on to my bytecoins but it's a shame that we have the laziest dev's of all cryptocoins.

The web wallet is protected by various mechanisms that detect any suspicious activities, including DDoS and brute force attacks. It seems that you have entered your credentials incorrect several times, that's why your account got temporarily disabled.

While it takes some time to sync the DB at the Desktop wallet, it's the most reliable way to store your coins. However, you always may use the remote node, in order not to download the entire blockchain.

If your issue hasn't been fixed yet, please, PM me with your ticket ID or email, in order to solve it as soon as possible.

Sir, for some reason I cannot send you a PM. You don't accept PM's from newbies it says.

My ticket number:

"We have received your message and are working on it. a deWe have assigned your request dicated id: 2274. We aim to reply within 48 hours, but usually faster."

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
The Bytecoin Team is happy to announce our Christmas Quiz!

Start the Christmas Quiz
Problem with the web wallet is when typing something wrong your ip gets blocked. This year a couple of times. It takes weeks before they react. All this time you cannot access your wallet.

I'll give it one last try and then I quit using the web wallet or mobile wallet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.bytecoin.bcn

Mobile wallet is best option to move your coins from web wallet I'm using this one. It working fine without any serious issue so that I'm pretty sure you would love to use this app.

I was not fast enough with the authenticator code I guess. That happened to me a couple of times. I've been blocked from the mobile app also. They block user too fast. It can take weeks begore they reply.

There is no recovery seed also.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Problem with the web wallet is when typing something wrong your ip gets blocked. This year a couple of times. It takes weeks before they react. All this time you cannot access your wallet.

I'll give it one last try and then I quit using the web wallet or mobile wallet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.bytecoin.bcn

Mobile wallet is best option to move your coins from web wallet I'm using this one. It working fine without any serious issue so that I'm pretty sure you would love to use this app.

Activity: 11
long live BCN
The new Bytecoin mobile wallet for Android has been released on Google Play

Check it out at Google Play
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Any free  Faucet for BCN coin? where I can receive free BCN coin..

or any staking pool for BCN?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/

Do you really think current price of this coin is too high to waste time on finding the way to get this coin for free. $0.00066 is almost like to have free by investing just $10 you can get thousands of coins which is right choice to buy on current price.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
Any free  Faucet for BCN coin? where I can receive free BCN coin..

or any staking pool for BCN?
Bytecoin Money Wallet Update

The updated version of Bytecoin Money web wallet has been released. The updates include new design, code improvements and Turkish language support.

Don't forget to update your browser cache.

We appreciate community feedback and open for the suggestions!
Activity: 108
Bytecoin Desktop Wallet v3.4.0 Beta (Amethyst release)

• Auditable HD Wallet

Great realization of our developers!

Homepage, Read More: https://bytecoin.org/blog/auditable-coins
Homepage, Download: https://bytecoin.org/downloads

Github, Releases: https://github.com/bcndev/bytecoin-gui/releases
Github, Download: https://github.com/bcndev/bytecoin-gui/releases/tag/v3.4.0-beta-20181212
Activity: 9
Why not make coin asic resistance
like at the beginning??? Manufacturers ASIC normally pay extra for it?
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
One year ago, more than one year ago, Bytecoin was around 1 to 5 satoshi.
Therefore, I don't think it is strange to see the coin fell to below 20 satoshi recent weeks.
Yes . I am agree with you. But BCN is based on CryptoNote . It is Untraceable. It has many unique characteristics . There is lot of difference between local coin and BCN. I have read it more story about developer even how they are working.  BCN never  born to fall.
 . but let it be . most of coins  are falling  these days so its good time to Buy more BCN.
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
whats happening BCN  , It is now 18 Satoshi .  Its going down from last 6 months. after big 190 satoshi mark.
I had  few when it was 45 , then delisted from Binance and reached 20 .
But 800 BTC wall on HitBtc saved it , I don't know that wall is there or not..
Now its forcing to think about its selling or Holding Huh

I know dev team is working hard but somewhere something we missing ...

This is happening to more than 90% of coins. Most that don't fall can't go any lower.
Pages:
Jump to: