Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 229. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
the priice of bytecoin is going down Embarrassed
It is temporary, don't worry. Bytecoin hasn't exhausted its potential, so the price will reach a fair level

But the cost of the premine is much lower than 1 Satoshi. Can we make sure they do not flood the market?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
It is temporary, don't worry. Bytecoin hasn't exhausted its potential, so the price will reach a fair level
Activity: 108
why no dev gui wallet ?

Good question. I also wonder when the devs will create a gui wallet to make the interface friendly looking

I am also looking forward to the creation of GUI wallet. I hope it will be great as latest Bytecoin updates
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Bytecoin in its current form was not created and publicly released in 2012. I was around...it was no where to be found.

Be wary when considering investing in this coin.
If so, would you please share a list of coins you recommend investing in?

I'm not smoothie, but I know he likes at least two of the legitimate altcoins on the list in my signature.   Cool
Activity: 412
Merit: 10
why no dev gui wallet ?

Good question. I also wonder when the devs will create a gui wallet to make the interface friendly looking
Activity: 80
Activity: 98
Bytecoin in its current form was not created and publicly released in 2012. I was around...it was no where to be found.

If so, would you please share a list of coins you recommend investing in?
Activity: 58
d787

Today is august 29th, one of the last days of summer. Although the Gregorian calendar sets the New Year's start from January, we all know that it actually starts with September 1st. Summer moves on smooth and serene and every day is the same. Summer is the time of rest and is perfect for having a rundown on what has happened during the year. Autumn, on the other hand, is the time for action. Autumn is when you set out on a new project, full of energy and enthusiasm.

This year is crucial for our team for many reasons. We've summarized what has been done for the last two years and drew a plan for the next year. The development strategy at last has been formalized with every member of the team keenly aware of his part in it. These last few days of summer is the time we summon the strength for a long and intense autumn.

We'd like to express our gratitude to everyone who's been helping us build Bytecoin for the last two years. We equally appreciate the work of those who's been with us from the very beginning and who's joined the project when it was well under way. Because of your hard work Bytecoin is now a perfect financial instrument that will serve the world a good job. We are looking forward to the future with great enthusiasm.

I wish i could have joined the Bytecoin community earlier, but i was not really into alt coins at that time. Now, when i'm here i would like to thank our dev team for he work they do.  And also would like to thank our community just for being cool  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why Bytecoin wasn't created as merged mining coin?
bytecoin is the first cryptonote coin, it was created before merged mining coins such as fantom and monetaverde were even thought of.
Activity: 85
Why Bytecoin wasn't created as merged mining coin?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Where is rest of KH/sec?
I doubt somebody have GPU farm and do "solo mining" on the own, non public pool.
How you devs will explain it?

I thought it was common knowledge that a few Bot-Farms lend their time to various CPU coins when they are not on active DDOS duties.  Grin
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
I sow something weird.

Network-hash rate is currently 675.52 KH/sec. 
Both strongest pool and few smaller ones have max 200 KH/sec.
Where is rest of KH/sec?
I doubt somebody have GPU farm and do "solo mining" on the own, non public pool.
How you devs will explain it?
Activity: 37
Looks like all bugs are fixed and new code is working stable.
Nowadays Bytecoin appears to be a good coin to invest into as being shown by my own purchases of BCN
Many thanks to developers for recent updates. Wish the next one update won't have any problems

I couldn't even say better!
Devs, you're great. Bytecoin dev team is the best team ever, because you're making this coin better every day
Activity: 68
why no dev gui wallet ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Dev:This coin can solo ??  GPU miner

No, you can  GPU-mine Bytecoin in pools only.
Activity: 68
Dev:This coin can solo ??  GPU miner
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Between BCN and DSH, I'd choose to mine BCN

And it is very good choice! BCN has a lot of competitive advantages Cool

Why not mine BBR? You would get more profit by mining BBR.

With the GUI miner on Minergate I set my CPU to mine 4 threads BCN, 4 threads DSH and I'm merge-mining FCN and MCN on top of it  Grin
Activity: 101
Nowadays Bytecoin appears to be a good coin to invest into as being shown by my own purchases of BCN
Many thanks to developers for recent updates. Wish the next one update won't have any problems

I wish the same as I've got some problem with the synchronization recently. Finally , it works good and I can easily send/get coins.
Activity: 87
Jump to: