Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 226. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The next significant feature scheduled for release later this week provides smart solutions for Bytecoin-accepting businesses.

Looking forward to seeing new features that would make BCN even better
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Devs, the question may sound silly but still,  why Bytecoin is CPU-mined only?

It's not you can mine it on GPUs
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Why don't the developers promote the coin? Promotion is as necessary as technology, service support, the name of the coin and updates. Now i can see that developers pay attention only to the code and have forgotten about other necessary things to move the coin forward.

Promoting the coin needs the dev's effort, it will expose who they are, which is not optimal for them considering they have premined 80% of the coins.
Satoshi also premined 1 mil Bitcoins.

No he didn't. It was free for everyone to mine at that time. Hal Finney started to mine right after Satoshi.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
The next significant feature scheduled for release later this week provides smart solutions for Bytecoin-accepting businesses.

Our key objective is to continue providing a support service of the highest standard and to add features to increase Bytecoin’s presence in the enterprise and the community.

Perhaps the day chosen is 11 S ??
Symbolically as a blow to the financial system ??

LMFAO

Even if the next addition would be Sept, 11th, it won't be anything close to what happen to the financial system in the past

Are you guys kiddin??  Shocked
There is absolutely no symbolism in this announcement, it simply CAN NOT be there. This is so wrong...
Activity: 108
Merit: 0

I'm not a dev, but I can answer this one.
Bytecoin' algorithm supposes using CPU, which is inferior in productivity GPU. It allows to minimize energy consumption and provides high protection of the transaction.
The last but not the least - it lets more people participate in mining and gives more chance to people without dance expensive equipment.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Why don't the developers promote the coin? Promotion is as necessary as technology, service support, the name of the coin and updates. Now i can see that developers pay attention only to the code and have forgotten about other necessary things to move the coin forward.

Promoting the coin needs the dev's effort, it will expose who they are, which is not optimal for them considering they have premined 80% of the coins.
Satoshi also premined 1 mil Bitcoins.

here are some promo news:

http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2014/08/chat-harry-bytecoin-anonymous-egalitarian-cryptocoin/

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/cryptonote-more-anonymous-than-bitcoin/

http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/08/cryptonotecoin-cryptonote-technology-within/

http://coinbrief.net/bytecoin-bcn-state-of-the-art-cryptocurrency/

http://coinbrief.net/bytecoin-bcn-truly-anonymous-cryptocurrency/

http://coinbrief.net/bytecoin-bcn-multisig/

or some new tools: http://cryptonotemining.org/
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Activity: 150
why no dev gui wallet?
why ? why?
bytecoin > BTC

Do you actually need one at this moment in time?
The CLI does everything a gui wallet can do.
Things like the multi signatures and further API development, as well as security, of course are much more interesting for the long term. Bytecoin is not a pump & dump and is here for the long term.

What make you so convenient that it is a long term coin not like BBQ coin? or other coins?
I am not so long ago came across this coin and mentioned it has almost no promotion that cause its low popularity and it low price, I think
From the updates we are seeing this is a long term project. The quality of the related projects is also extremely high.

I am sure Bytecoin has all necessary features to be long term project
Low popularity is a result of lack of promotion. BCN devs didn't pay much attention for promoting the coin that's why there a lot of people who haven't heard about BCN yet

I can't answer from their on their behalf but I think that they've set the priorities so that in the first place is the development of code and they don't have enough time to think about other things necessary to make coin popular. But I might be wrong, I just wrote my own suggestion
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
why no dev gui wallet?
why ? why?
bytecoin > BTC

Things like the multi signatures and further API development, as well as security, of course are much more interesting for the long term. Bytecoin is not a pump & dump and is here for the long term.

What make you so convenient that it is a long term coin not like BBQ coin? or other coins?
I am not so long ago came across this coin and mentioned it has almost no promotion that cause its low popularity and it low price, I think
From the updates we are seeing this is a long term project. The quality of the related projects is also extremely high.

Low popularity is a result of lack of promotion. BCN devs didn't pay much attention for promoting the coin that's why there a lot of people who haven't heard about BCN yet

why no dev gui wallet?
why ? why?
bytecoin > BTC

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
why no dev gui wallet?
why ? why?
bytecoin > BTC

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Oh, man! Are you seriously so superstitious?

I hope sept 11 will be an ordinary day
Activity: 246

Our key objective is to continue providing a support service of the highest standard and to add features to increase Bytecoin’s presence in the enterprise and the community.

LMFAO

Even if the next addition would be Sept, 11th, it won't be anything close to what happen to the financial system in the past
Activity: 138
why no dev gui wallet?
why ? why?
bytecoin > BTC

Activity: 149

Activity: 139
LOL

Nuff said. Some people are obnoxious. Sometimes everything you can say is just LOL.

Laughing Out Loud ... better?
Activity: 163
Bytecoin's Statement on Potential CryptoNote Vulnerability:
http://bytecoin.org/news#09-04-14

"The next significant feature scheduled for release later this week provides smart solutions for Bytecoin-accepting businesses."

Exactly what we need right now. I would be happy if i could get pizza paying with Bytecoins. Just like it's already possible with Bitcoin.
LOL

Nuff said. Some people are obnoxious. Sometimes everything you can say is just LOL.
Activity: 68
Bet on for the last time

Bytecoin
Jump to: