Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 27. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Become a phase of this science with this project. New applied sciences are new opportunities. This corporation looks very useful and interesting, I suppose it has a excellent future.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Just Guessing

Binance earned a lot of money thanks to BCN. The BCN was delisted because the money gaining job was done. In a few days or weeks the BCN price will be lower and lower.

However, In this case if BCN listed in Binance again they will earn lots of money again.

Agreed with you at the time of listing on this exchange people bought this coin at more high price. But this announcement it still confusing for some people who was waiting soon it will make comeback but delisting is tough to see.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
This is really a strange decision. Bytecoin have almost 10 mln volume a day just on Binance for last hour. Or may be people just selling their BCN and thats why volume so big today? Price down for more than 20% with this news... Binance made announce few days ago about listing new tokens and free payment fees. Seems they want delete old coins and add new...

It's not difficult to realize many high volumes are not real. Thefts can upstand this manipulation with no fees only. And in this case they have an agreement with binance, that makes binance a theft too. Therefore it makes not much sense for binance to keep BCN on their exchange.

I have to agree, also I don't think Binance volume is real, nor OKEX, I have my doubts. Anyway with or without fake volume, Binance is a good trusty exchange, too bad BCN will be delisted.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
This is really a strange decision. Bytecoin have almost 10 mln volume a day just on Binance for last hour. Or may be people just selling their BCN and thats why volume so big today? Price down for more than 20% with this news... Binance made announce few days ago about listing new tokens and free payment fees. Seems they want delete old coins and add new...

It's not difficult to realize many high volumes are not real. Thefts can upstand this manipulation with no fees only. And in this case they have an agreement with binance, that makes binance a theft too. Therefore it makes not much sense for binance to keep BCN on their exchange.
Activity: 39
I'm still halfway, after 12 hours, from transferring my BCN to Polo. Longest transaction ever.

Oh, side note. In 22 days, BCN won't receive new tokens anymore. End of mining. I'd like some burning too, but I'm curious to see what's gonna happen then.
Which exchange from which you sent your coins to Poloniex?
I guess Binance, which will delist Bytecoin in next several days (announcement published days ago).

Yea, from Binance, took ~22 hours.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
I have this coin and im fell sad.I do not even know what to do. Or to sell or transfer to another stock exchange and wait for a better time for this coin ?I do not even know what to do. Who is following this coin? is there a future for her? What are the plans for the developers?
I'm not following this coin but I just pass by to see on how many people are aware of the current news.
How many BCN you currently hold? if I'm on your position I'll sell this immediately.
Get your boat now and evacuate while you still have time.
Activity: 774
Merit: 100
I have this coin and im fell sad.I do not even know what to do. Or to sell or transfer to another stock exchange and wait for a better time for this coin ?I do not even know what to do. Who is following this coin? is there a future for her? What are the plans for the developers?
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Glad to see this coin dying slow and painfully. Sick of these coins that feed miners' pockets at the expense of those who buy and invest only to see their investment degraded by the massive dumping of mining farms.
Activity: 39
I'm still halfway, after 12 hours, from transferring my BCN to Polo. Longest transaction ever.

Oh, side note. In 22 days, BCN won't receive new tokens anymore. End of mining. I'd like some burning too, but I'm curious to see what's gonna happen then.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Binance Will Delist BCN

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017720731

Withdrawals  coins  from Binance will continue to be supported until 2018/11/12 10:00 AM (UTC).

That's a very bad news ... The market condition is bad enough and now this. Well, this is crypto Wink

That's is not a fair decision from my point of view while they list this coin without any reason and now doing this for nothing. The team is active and strong support  community is behind this anyway this will get recover I'm buying dip because it is nice coin. No need to become panic just avail the buying opportunity from weak hands.

Activity: 108
Bytecoin Wallet v3.3.2

Update: Updated the Bytecoin daemons.
Download: https://bytecoin.org/downloads
hello, just i need someone to explain this point: why BCN volume has grown bigger after Binance announcement ?and what does that mean?!

Weak hands sell. Bytecoins changing owners. That's it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Binance became to big as it was with poloniex. Do you remember newbies praying for listing on polo? Now the same is happening with Binance. If they delisted, give BCN money back and f*ck off.
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
where can I find source for mobile wallet ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
hello, just i need someone to explain this point: why BCN volume has grown bigger after Binance announcement ?and what does that mean?!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
How much money did the team pay to Binance for the listing?

Cause if they paid, Binance just took their money and fucking stabbed them in ze back.

If it was a free listing, then I guess, it just sucks for BCN then....
Nothing will happen especially.
This from Binance is just a good advertisement for Bytecoin.

Take a look at 24h volume. Wise people are now buying.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Road to perdition.
As predicted.
Rate to 4-6 satohi.

"NEW TEAM" killed BCN Sad

Will wait to see under 15 satoshi which is safe buy for me but nobody knows what future brings even situation became stressed due to that news. I hope soon this will get recover to above 30 satoshi it still have good support and this will turn to other exchanges.
Activity: 2
    • Only CPU-mining & ASIC-resistant
    • POW mechanism is a voting system for users

Ahaha.
    Delisted from binance.

Bye bye, asic-frends.
    Let it be with every shitcoin that feeds the Bitmain.
    eeX
    Activity: 961
    Merit: 500
    Soldo.IN [SLD]
    Road to perdition.
    As predicted.
    Rate to 4-6 satohi.

"NEW TEAM" killed BCN Sad
    Pages:
    Jump to: