Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 334. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
With the network  hash rate  118Kh/s it's better to mine in pool (minergate h\r is 171 Kh/s)

What do you think? I mean there is a lit diff but still....

I mine in pool but have some problems with finding blocks and it takes time to wait till it's ok 

Maybe that's because pool has a lot of orphaned blocks?
I setup a new pool at http://bcn.extremepool.org

no one is on it right now but a lot of people are anti minergate so if you are interested there you go.

I mined it with my 8kh a day ago and verified payouts and everything is working correctly.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
With the network  hash rate  118Kh/s it's better to mine in pool (minergate h\r is 171 Kh/s)

I mine in pool but have some problems with finding blocks and it takes time to wait till it's ok 

Maybe that's because pool has a lot of orphaned blocks?
Activity: 170

Activity: 246
Monero and Quazar are on Bittrex now, why isn't this coin on Bittrex yet Angry

Because they only see dollar signs

Yep. That's the case with majority of exchanges. More paid votes get you listed quickly.

Maybe it's easy way to get an exchange. don't care much about the way how it appears on exchange - the result is more important. I wonder why it has been added to poloniex and comkort still hasn't added it to their exchange?

Keep calm, the sun will shine down our street. I've heard c cex exchange it going to add BCN

Any links to prove it? I won't believe until I see it by myself
Activity: 147

Yep. That's the case with majority of exchanges. More paid votes get you listed quickly.

Maybe it's easy way to get an exchange. don't care much about the way how it appears on exchange - the result is more important. I wonder why it has been added to poloniex and comkort still hasn't added it to their exchange?

Keep calm, the sun will shine down our street. I've heard c cex exchange it going to add BCN
Activity: 87
with monero wallet.

when i try to refresh it say :  error refresh failed : deamon is busy, plz try again later , block received : 0

what ca i do ? nothing seems working
yeah its a bug, this is the wrong forum to ask that question but to fix your issue type save in the daemon.

Is there a forum for CryptoNote?

I know there is a forum on their site - https://forum.cryptonote.org/

You can ask devs what you're interested in and what you didn't get appropriately on their forum

but there is no separate thread on bitcointalk about CryptoNote technology. no need, IMO.

Wow! I didn't know they have their own forum. Interesting.

Thanks a lot for sharing this info. I was thinking it is impossible to contact to devs.

We need to start a sub reddit for Bytecoin. Or at least a Bytecoin forum.

But then again, I kind of like the fact that this coin is not known and mostly accepted on just the deep web.

But the coin needs exposure. After a few days of trolling boards trying to promote bytecoin, I've noticed the publics opinion toward bytecoin to be very negative, I.e., 80% premined, too many coins, Monero is better etc. etc.

I don't know how most Bytecoin supporters believe, but I think it needs better attention, some PR, before the GUI comes out so this thing will go to moon.

Why let Bytecoin stay in Monero's shadow when the tech has much more potential?

We have a sub reddit already. Bytecoin forum? Do you think it's to big to discuss here? Another thread maybe better?

btw, I agree it needs better promotion to make its reputation clear
Activity: 186
I like that this coin is a 'little known secret'
There is no rush to bring everyone else in, it's a coin that that has strong devs and has already
been around two years.
Activity: 150
with monero wallet.

when i try to refresh it say :  error refresh failed : deamon is busy, plz try again later , block received : 0

yeah its a bug, this is the wrong forum to ask that question but to fix your issue type save in the daemon.

You can ask devs what you're interested in and what you didn't get appropriately on their forum

but there is no separate thread on bitcointalk about CryptoNote technology. no need, IMO.

Thanks a lot for sharing this info. I was thinking it is impossible to contact to devs.

But then again, I kind of like the fact that this coin is not known and mostly accepted on just the deep web.

But the coin needs exposure. After a few days of trolling boards trying to promote bytecoin, I've noticed the publics opinion toward bytecoin to be very negative, I.e., 80% premined, too many coins, Monero is better etc. etc.

I don't know how most Bytecoin supporters believe, but I think it needs better attention, some PR, before the GUI comes out so this thing will go to moon.

+1
This coin has much more potential than MRO or another coin. IMO, it has as many fans as it has negatively minded users. Most of them decided to mine BCN's fork as MRO or QCN .
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
with monero wallet.

Activity: 85

Activity: 412
with monero wallet.

Activity: 314
with monero wallet.

Activity: 60

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
with monero wallet.

There is a separate thread for Monero. This is a Bytecoin thread.
Both have different developers.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
with monero wallet.

Activity: 224
with monero wallet.

Jump to: