Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 342. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Anonymity is the flavor of the month.

Check out the giant Monero pump&dump and Darkcoin reaching number 4 spot on cryptomarket.
Bytecoin probably missed the train but considering the current price is quite low, it might get much more value with very low investment.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, can somebody say something about future of Bytecoin? Is it stiil real? Prices for it are very low, there a lot of coins, much talking about premine, does this coin still have some chances to become something big and valuable?
Activity: 40
The much-anticipated coin. Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
How do you guys even operate with the wallet?
It eats all my memory (3gb of 4gb total) almost completely stopping all my work. Is this intended?

My Sync is finally over and my wallet is slooowly refreshing (Height 39949 of 485261 after 5 minutes).
Is this one-time only or everytime I'm going to start the wallet I need to spend hours until it gets ready?

Thanks in advance!

+1

If feel like it loads the entire blockchain onto the memory, or things must leak
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
It eats all my memory (3gb of 4gb total) almost completely stopping all my work. Is this intended?

My Sync is finally over and my wallet is slooowly refreshing (Height 39949 of 485261 after 5 minutes).
Is this one-time only or everytime I'm going to start the wallet I need to spend hours until it gets ready?

Thanks in advance!

No. Just wait for  5 minutes more  Smiley
Activity: 280

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Notice the question mark at the end. Well-worn tabloid technique, and obvious attempt to pump this coin on its new exchange.

I asked the same question yesterday.  This forum seems like the obvious place to ask (for people like me who aren't smart enough to analyze a blockchain.)

But you read it somewhere, right? I'm just asking for a link to the reference.

No reference, sorry - some guy in the polo trollbox said the premine was destroyed.  I was looking for verification.

I'am afraid that information is hidden somewhere in the deep web, just like Bytecoine was for last two years Smiley.

I do not understand exactly all the systems of crypto currency but in case that 80% of coins would be premined ... would be the difficulty where it is now?... quite low.
Activity: 14
sorry ,how to  (withdraw) send to my Deposit address
Deposit address: 25cZNQYVAi3issDCoa6fWA2Aogd4FgPhYdpX3p8KLfhKC6sN8s6Q9WpcW4778TPwcUS5jEM25JrQvjD 3XjsvXuNHSWhYUsu
Payment ID: cc86cec53c24f309015b8f95a401824ff59909868533c33af99e08e99a2ce675

To send using a Payment ID, include the Payment ID after a regular transfer command:  transfer 0

You should type it this way in your wallet:

transfer 0 xxxxxxxxx yyyyy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

where x is the Deposit Address
where y is the amount you wanna transfer
where z is your payment ID

So it should look something like this:

transfer 0 jh387hqyhdfhaihfekjhhak 1000 lkj873qcydyhe3jhbjhlh3ehklh

The 0 is the mixing count. Important to note to key in your payment ID if transferring to Exchange wallet.
Activity: 322
The totla number of the coins is too high for the current demand.
Activity: 249
Notice the question mark at the end. Well-worn tabloid technique, and obvious attempt to pump this coin on its new exchange.

I asked the same question yesterday.  This forum seems like the obvious place to ask (for people like me who aren't smart enough to analyze a blockchain.)

No reference, sorry - some guy in the polo trollbox said the premine was destroyed.  I was looking for verification.

I'am afraid that information is hidden somewhere in the deep web, just like Bytecoine was for last two years Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

Activity: 56
sorry ,how to  (withdraw) send to my Deposit address
Deposit address: 25cZNQYVAi3issDCoa6fWA2Aogd4FgPhYdpX3p8KLfhKC6sN8s6Q9WpcW4778TPwcUS5jEM25JrQvjD 3XjsvXuNHSWhYUsu
Payment ID: cc86cec53c24f309015b8f95a401824ff59909868533c33af99e08e99a2ce675

To send using a Payment ID, include the Payment ID after a regular transfer command:  transfer 0

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Who have tried MM BCN + FCN ? Is it profitable?
Activity: 234
Hello!  what is the best pool to mine at nowadays?

Minergate or new - Extremepool?

I just have heard about Extremepool, so can't tell  about it.

I can only tell that Minergate is good pool with multiple coin to mine.
There is sometime delay in sharing but IMO it happens with every pool
I run http://bcn.extremepool.org

As well as http://extremepool.org for Monero and http://qcn.extremepool.org for Quazarcoin

Pool is new need to throw more hash at it find lots of blocks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/extremepool-pool-bcnxmrqcnxdndashfcnmcnaeonbbrdoshoecinf8-mining-615486

Pool is running latest daemon and wallet files.

Thanks a lot ! Great it is running latest bin files
Activity: 224
Hello!  what is the best pool to mine at nowadays?

I just have heard about Extremepool, so can't tell  about it.

I run http://bcn.extremepool.org

As well as http://extremepool.org for Monero and http://qcn.extremepool.org for Quazarcoin

Pool is new need to throw more hash at it find lots of blocks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/extremepool-pool-bcnxmrqcnxdndashfcnmcnaeonbbrdoshoecinf8-mining-615486

Pool is running latest daemon and wallet files.
Activity: 150
Hello!  what is the best pool to mine at nowadays?

I just have heard about Extremepool, so can't tell  about it.

Activity: 87
Hello!  what is the best pool to mine at nowadays?

Activity: 85
hey guys, is there any GUI wallet? didn't someone make an unofficial one or something?
Activity: 101
Did the stats on pool works ? Or I am the one with this problem? I am talking about Minergate

Each time I get "Connection error" when entering my adress

I don't have this problem.

I like Minergate. They have some problems but they are just starting. There is visible they work really hard on all the improvements. I have not lost any coin there. You need to be only patient at this time.

I like this pool too. Dev team is always ready to help and trying to solve all problems they have.

Activity: 412
Did the stats on pool works ? Or I am the one with this problem? I am talking about Minergate

Each time I get "Connection error" when entering my adress
Jump to: