Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 51. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yes, undoubtedly. I supply with some information below:

Hi there,
I have an old wallet with the *.bin extension (sample of 2015). Prompt please, how it possible to convert to the latest *.wallet format?
Create wallet from keys function does not work with an old format in a new wallet.

Hello there!

Well that is an interesting question. To start with could you supply me with some information in order to help?

Which wallet version are you using/
^^^^^^^
I used bytecoin wallet v1.0.2.358. Either this or the subsequent versions converted a wallet from *.bin format to *.wallet format. Just at that time I forgot the password for this wallet (and I strained not enough to recall). And at last it was succeeded to recall now, but the old version of the wallet without connection to a blockchain does not properly work. I cannot make anything with coins)))). I can see a balance only.
Latest bytecoin wallet GUI 3.1.1. but it have no Console. So it can't help to do enything by command line.
Create wallet from keys function cannot provide creation from keys of old format. The window with keys is shown, but OK button is not aviable.

Which OS are you operating on?
^^^^^^^
Windows10

Have you tried to select open wallet with the new software and select the old version to see if it will upload automatically?
^^^^^^^
Yes, I tried to select open wallet with the new software, but new software is not support old *.bin format of bytecoin wallet. In the menu of a choice of already existing wallet my old file is not visible absolutely. Only  *.wallet file in the same directory is visible.

If you can answer those for us we can do our best to assist you.
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
The volume of the market is quite low these days, but the trading volume of BCN on binance has just fallen tremendously in the last few days (currently 250 BTC daily volume). Although it can be related to the overall trend, how would you address this scarcity of liquidity? Can it be related to the actual problems in the wallet? Perhaps a major breakthrough could revive the coin to upper levels.

I have bought BCN in the Binance before, just want to say I have bought it at the highest price and saw the price fallen every day, what problem in BCN the price and trading volume is the decline, I have lost all my money.

Well you should have checked at what price you were buying, cuz during the pnd on binance the price was from x10 to x100 higher then the market one

What I find strange and must say I don't understand, you lost money because yo buy high and you complain. You made a bet, speculate, whatever you call it, the very fact that you did that means you want to gain from the loss of another person who jumped in the game. In this game someone has to loose and it just so happen that it you, you speculate and another person won. Don't blame the product.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
New investors have been slaughtered who picked during the fake pump and dump. This will make really hard for this coin to get recover now situation is turned into more bad I bought some around 75 sats but after this it dumped to new low and it looking this trend will continue.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Hi there,
I have an old wallet with the *.bin extension (sample of 2015). Prompt please, how it possible to convert to the latest *.wallet format?
Create wallet from keys function does not work with an old format in a new wallet.

Hello there!

Well that is an interesting question. To start with could you supply me with some information in order to help?

Which wallet version are you using/
Which OS are you operating on?

Have you tried to select open wallet with the new software and select the old version to see if it will upload automatically?

If you can answer those for us we can do our best to assist you.
Activity: 9
Hi there,
Activity: 112
I just hope that  we  can withdraw our funds from POLONIEX. Been waiting for  many months  to do that.
Of course it is very sad now to see how Poloniex works, probably for a year there are problems with the conclusion. Looks like a good time for this exchange is over. I wonder if there are any exchanges in history that after the fall of the rating, again recovered and again were the top exchange.  Huh Cry
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
The volume of the market is quite low these days, but the trading volume of BCN on binance has just fallen tremendously in the last few days (currently 250 BTC daily volume). Although it can be related to the overall trend, how would you address this scarcity of liquidity? Can it be related to the actual problems in the wallet? Perhaps a major breakthrough could revive the coin to upper levels.

I have bought BCN in the Binance before, just want to say I have bought it at the highest price and saw the price fallen every day, what problem in BCN the price and trading volume is the decline, I have lost all my money.

I'm very sorry with you. Your bought price is very very high. May be you have to try again. You have to plan to buy again at low price and sell at high price, then you can get profit with BCN.
Last time I ever buy a coin at 28,000 satoshi after that the prices have falling to 2,000 satoshi. I decided to buy at 2,000 satoshi in large amount.After that the prices went to 30,000 satoshi. Then I got profit from that coin so much.
Bytecoin is here to stay. A lot of development is going into the project. Unlike the new projects which are just "pump and dump", bytecoin is real deal.
Activity: 226

I'm very sorry with you. Your bought price is very very high. May be you have to try again. You have to plan to buy again at low price and sell at high price, then you can get profit with BCN.
Last time I ever buy a coin at 28,000 satoshi after that the prices have falling to 2,000 satoshi. I decided to buy at 2,000 satoshi in large amount.After that the prices went to 30,000 satoshi. Then I got profit from that coin so much.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12

Well you should have checked at what price you were buying, cuz during the pnd on binance the price was from x10 to x100 higher then the market one
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

Activity: 237
bytecoin.fairhash.org

Transparent Bytecoin  pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Activity: 174
Hello, Does anyone know when it is the minimum that I can send from bcn to another wallet?

Minimum  varies according each exchange site u are using, as far as i know i seen minimum as 20 BCN
Activity: 295
We would like to build some community support to get featured on OKEx! It would be great if they featured Bytecoin because it would allow even more users access to the market. Please spread the word about this and comment on their posts on Twitter or other areas if you would like to see us featured on OKEx!

https://twitter.com/Bytecoin_BCN/status/1007641582454091776
Activity: 28
Hello, Does anyone know when it is the minimum that I can send from bcn to another wallet?
Activity: 88
I just hope that  we  can withdraw our funds from POLONIEX. Been waiting for  many months  to do that.
Activity: 68
Activity: 68
Hi I have a problem. my BCNs are on minergate, I was tried to sync my wallet and when I type refresh it says something like refresh failed, deamon is busy : Please try again later. How can I fix this ?
Do you have the most recent wallet installed?
If you have a desktop wallet then issues with wallet syncing have nothing to do with where your mining pool is at.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Hi I have a problem. my BCNs are on minergate, I was tried to sync my wallet and when I type refresh it says something like refresh failed, deamon is busy : Please try again later. How can I fix this ?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Are you sure with this news moon will bring good result for this coin all sentiments are so bearish that's why I think this news won't change anything and this is not right time for this kind of news.
Pages:
Jump to: