Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 83. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Purchased 22k Bytecoins when it dropped this morning.

My concern is the lack of communication from the developers - If they responded on their dedicated platform more often, tweeted more often and had more announcements on the website it would stir more interest or at the bare minimum increase current investor confidence. There seems to be a dedicated community manager, but no indication of a change and communications lead (or team?). At least with a dedicated communications team the more formal urgent queries can be addressed.

Personally, I think the developers need to get the basics right first. Get the issues with the wallet ironed out once and for all, have consistent updates for the community and potential investors through website, tweets, facebook & other social media platforms. Once the basics have been addressed, then focus on the roadmap.

Regarding the roadmap, I like the fact that the developers have a plan, however also feel this is over ambitious with a flaky wallet and not being able to exchange on a number of platforms, how do they expect to attract potential investors (corproate and individual) in markets where crypto's are huge (asia).

Anywhoo, I've purchased as a long term hold. My personal thoughts are that the price will increase at 2 points, 1. when the wallet issues have been 100% resolved and users aren't stuck not being able to withdraw funds, 2. If/when the Asian market gets onboard we should see a "boom". In the meantime, I think the price will float.

Need some more certainty and confidence in the currency. Any thoughts from you guys?

S
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I hold 20000 on my web wallet for me the process was very smooth... Smiley Thinking to buy another 20000 and hold til 2019
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
scared money don't make money.

Well it does for the ones who take advantage of the weak hands. don't be taken advantaged!! do the taking!
Understanding your risk would give you a lots of chances to earn bigger inside crypto currency, BCN will bring more money to those
who knows how to hold, there's big potential that it an go high as its showing from the exchange that support are good enough to bring
this coin into a new hype so better to hold and earn after.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
scared money don't make money.

Well it does for the ones who take advantage of the weak hands. don't be taken advantaged!! do the taking!
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Just fix the wallet stuff or whatever...
This coin is going to fall into top 30 soon and prolly wont lift off from the ground again so soon.

I still believe in it but seriously what's happening is just out of this world...
This coin can conquer the whole world if it wants to why so much time?

Why are there often problems with wallets Huh
Activity: 15
Just fix the wallet stuff or whatever...
This coin is going to fall into top 30 soon and prolly wont lift off from the ground again so soon.

I still believe in it but seriously what's happening is just out of this world...
This coin can conquer the whole world if it wants to why so much time?
Activity: 541
BCN is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BCN team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.
Bytecoin showing strength early this year 2018. With its current value of $0.013 per coin and a marketcap of  $2,466,757,504 , I can say that it can reach up to 10x more that will be of value $0.13 cents. That will give its marketvalue of $24Billion USD.

I also think that the potential for growth is still great! Hold !!!
Activity: 8
guys i just would like to ask for some help regarding storing or running the bytecoin blockchain from an external drive, instead of the ~./bytecoin folder?

i only have 8gb free space and i just reinstalled my macOS and i need to download more than 9gb of blockchain files (blocks.bin and blockindexes.bin)

please help me on this...

thanks
Activity: 448
Bytecoin showing strength early this year 2018. With its current value of $0.013 per coin and a marketcap of  $2,466,757,504 , I can say that it can reach up to 10x more that will be of value $0.13 cents. That will give its marketvalue of $24Billion USD.
Activity: 541
i hold 2 milion BCN

BCN  2128931
next moon rise

sell into 0.05$
Activity: 176
good coin to buy now... holding my 32000 BCN good luck to all holders
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Is there a BCN hardware wallet invented yet as it is a BTC one? I could not find one. I suppose it would be the safest method to store your crypto
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
It was a pump.
Just an ordinary pump.

So buyers, you are investors now.

See you this summer...
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I saw that there is a rise in BCN the previous days and I am seeing many people positive on seeing this coin grow. Question now though is whether there are new things that we can see about this coin that can increase its value more?
Activity: 5
I would like to hear some of the opinions of some experts here...I am quite new to all this and English isn't my first language , so its kinda hard to or better said, takes longer to me to learn and read things up here to understand the whole crypto thing and whats worth to invest in, when to, and so on, but back to topic...

Do you think BCN will have a rise like ripple sometime soon too?

2 weeks ago if i´m not wrong was on 0.003 USD and today is on 0.016, very good rise but i don´t think this coin will do something like ripple.
Bytecoin will soon lunch rocket! Bytecoin BCN - Father of all PRIVACY Coins even of Monero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6odZsTmM7Ts

Yes! and so I think that its price is too small!
Activity: 2
Bytecoin will soon lunch rocket! Bytecoin BCN - Father of all PRIVACY Coins even of Monero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6odZsTmM7Ts
Activity: 35
Hi there,

I've just bought 10.000 Bytecoin with their Webwallet. I sent from my BTC wallet.

But my Bytecoin web wallet says it says pending timeout.

I read that many people have this problem. I hope I don't losed my money.
Here is my forecast for Siacoin(SC)(December 04,2017):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060294.new#new
And here is my forecast for BCN:  BCN  2018  will be between $3 - $7 

3. 7. A very bold statement! but in the crypto world, you are not surprised at anything))) I think everyone will be only happy if we reach this price !!!
Pages:
Jump to: