Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 85. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 62
Will this coin ever gain any value.. ?
Activity: 16
Nice push up on the price. Nearly $0.01 -  Cheesy I have read some of the issues above: the desktop wallet takes a long time to sync for any coin this old. You can use the android wallet... Also the devs are most active on Twitter: @Bytecoin_BCN
https://twitter.com/Bytecoin_BCN?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.coingecko.com%2Fen%2Fcoins%2Fbytecoin
Finally there is a recently published 2018 Road Map - inclusive of new exchanges, opening up to new markets in other parts of the world.

I would seriously hold onto your coins. The price is pushing up, it took a long time due to the 184 billion supply but this limit is nearly reached and (unlike Monero) it is not inflationary (they wont pump out more coins), so this will naturally increase in value. BCN is the first Cryptonote - Monero forked from this. You can buy directly from your wallet - the team is active - this is the time to buy hard and large!!
Activity: 56
Will you have a page on Facebook? I think it will be informative for users.
Now I follow pages about Bitcoin, Ethereum, LuckyToken and Ripple.
Activity: 11
Who wants to buy my BCN? You can contact me on discord (Sander)

I am on this channel https://discordapp.com/channels/355719908375527425/355745955804479488
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifyiing Bytecoin.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

Nice list you got there buddy. I hope you can get hold of the devs. The problem with these anonymous coins are that the founders are mostly as anonymous as the coins lol developments seems to go slow also. Only the forks such as XMR and Zcash are doing this right, it seems. The original coins and its founders are not to be seen around.

What coin is the best in your list, you think?
I'm looking for the undiscovered diamond lol
Activity: 392
Seriously guys, do the founders/devs ever look to this thread or come to telegram group? Or maybe is there another official group?

Also who is down to get Bytecoin on the monthly coin voting list of Binance? How can we do it?
It feels like the devs are doing no significant things to get the marking going for Bytecoin. It's in development since 2012. Most other coins from that era are booming..while BCN is lagging behind..
Activity: 1
I belive if the technical issues were sorted out like the fact i cant login to my online wallet at all and the desktop wallet takes forever to update BCN would go up.
Activity: 15
This coin will fly soon supply is getting lower we need the team to pump on this to lower the available supply its almost there ..... this is a good hold .... buy more if you can ppl
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifyiing Bytecoin.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

Very interesting. I like this.
Activity: 16
Can a move be made to be listed on more exchanges? I like to keep all my coins on Cryptopia.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Hi there,

Thank you!

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
The only thing holding ripple back from its true potential is that its not decentralized but lets think what is the most similar coin to ripple but decentralized.... BYTECOIN
Activity: 138
btc Transactions Need some hours. equal where them go. BTS Speed is only 7TPS per second World wide.

Bytecoin will boooom, like Ripple in 2 months...
Who knows. I think so. Probably yes. Buy some more until it's too late Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
btc Transactions Need some hours. equal where them go. BTS Speed is only 7TPS per second World wide.

Bytecoin will boooom, like Ripple in 2 months...
Activity: 13
Activity: 23
have just made a payment via btc  for 25000 bcn but my  bcn web wallet not credited up till now  here is transaction hash https://blockchain.info/address/39eLcmum11BzU71JMGzsbmszqR2kRpncqe
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
[Web Wallet Feature] Purchase Bytecoin via your Web Wallet with BTC!

Dear community,

We’ve seen your messages about the complicated process of buying Bytecoin caused by the transferring another currencies to the exchange platforms, verification on them, high fees on some markets and so on. For sure, the main approach to simplify the process of buying BCN is to make it listed on more exchanges, but the developers of the Web Wallet have suggested the alternative way of buying BCN. We’ve seen a lot of queries on reddit and telegram and decided to accept their idea. Meet the new function - direct purchasing of Bytecoin from your Web Wallet with BTC!

The function is available for every BCN user who has the Web Wallet and the external BTC Wallet. Placing the order in a few clicks, your BTC order automatically goes to the exchange platform and then returning in BCN equivalent with the small fee which helps the Web Wallet devs to maintain the system. There’s no need to pay extra high commission anymore by using the external services, as far as we allow you now to store and buy BCN at the same place.

Feel free to share your thoughts about this implementation and suggest us more features you’d like to see in our projects.

Yours truly, Jenny and the Dev Team
Activity: 23
please i made a payment to my btc wallet in order to get some bytecoin on my web wallet,transaction already confirmed but till now i dont get my bytecoins i need help
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Hello, I am having a problem with my windows wallet and would appreciate any help or suggestions from the group.  After purchasing some bytecoin I moved them from the exchange wallet to a web wallet with no problem.  Last night I downloaded the windows wallet and it synched, but shows disconnected from the network.  I hit the start mining button and that seemed to be working because my shares continued to grow.

I then sent 700 coins from my web wallet as a test to see if there would be a problem receiving them.  Now my walled seems to not respond at all.  It still shows disconnected, it is no longer synced, and no transactions show.

Can anyone tell me how to go about fixing it?

First, make sure you're using the latest version of the wallet. (I believe the current version is v1.1.9.3)
The try restarting the wallet as well as the PC.
If that doesn't solve the problem, you may have to delete the blockchain data (C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin) and sync the wallet from scratch. - Please note it is more than 40GB of data. - Backup the wallet before deleting blockchain data.
Pages:
Jump to: