Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 97. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Still waiting for some major news about this, already mined couple hundreds of this (more than 10k), just waiting for the green light of some major updates to see where it gores Smiley
Activity: 28
How to install Bytecoin gui wallet on Ubuntu? Searched the web but I didn't find anything. I am not familiar with Ubuntu OS?
Activity: 14
Any news?

We are waiting as follows.
1. BCN will be traded at other big exchanges. ( now have already one at Polo )
2. BCN.org will issue mobile wallet.
3. BCN will spread worldwide this world and most people use this coin.
I'd like to see BCN is the great coin for cryptocurrency's world.

Just see 1 and 2 become true is great, I think it's a great coin. BUT with very low value

There coins here which are a shit and have more value than bytecoin
Activity: 73
back  to home BYTECOIN.. road to 1satoshi Cheesy, welcome
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Any news?

We are waiting as follows.
1. BCN will be traded at other big exchanges. ( now have already one at Polo )
2. BCN.org will issue mobile wallet.
3. BCN will spread worldwide this world and most people use this coin.
I'd like to see BCN is the great coin for cryptocurrency's world.
Activity: 14
Any news?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Hey all

Recently I had to do a fresh install of windows - i backed up my wallets to the cloud.

However I have just downloaded the wallet and let it fully sync and then I imported my back up .dat file but I now have cancelled transactions?

Basically my full balance from mining and all of those transactions have been cancelled ;((

Can anyone please take the time to explain wtf is going and any advice is much appreciated.

Regards

This happened to me once, I reset my wallet and the problem was solved then don't know if doing that will help you.
It wont hurt.

I got is sorted - total pain - glad my coins are back lol.

Thanks for the advice Wink
Activity: 278
Merit: 252
ABISprotocol on Gist
The New Web Site release! Meet and Greet!

Leave your comments! Share it everywhere! Join our community member board!

bytecoin.org

Excellent, I like the new site.

I told myself I would no longer participate in this thread because of all the misinformation and FUD about BCN being thrown about primarily by a certain individual associated with monero who spends a lot of time on bitcointalk.

However, I want to jump back in briefly to say I really like the new improvements to the website - keep it up.

- ABISprotocol (contributed "ABIS" concept to BCN project)
Activity: 91
Promotional launch !!!

To the first 10 workers who undermine 1.000 BCN receive other 1.000 BCN free!!!!

www.klondikepool.com

Manual payout after 12/24 hour. (for 1.000 BCN free)

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Hey all

Recently I had to do a fresh install of windows - i backed up my wallets to the cloud.

However I have just downloaded the wallet and let it fully sync and then I imported my back up .dat file but I now have cancelled transactions?

Basically my full balance from mining and all of those transactions have been cancelled ;((

Can anyone please take the time to explain wtf is going and any advice is much appreciated.

Regards

This happened to me once, I reset my wallet and the problem was solved then don't know if doing that will help you.
It wont hurt.
Activity: 167
Hey all

Regards
Activity: 284
New mining pool Bytecoin

www.klondikepool.com

Bytecoin is very profitable for this moment.......mined now.......now make a lot of coins......keep them in your wallet.........and wait........

If you undermine now take a nice slice of cake.......wait and you will see that the value rises........

Bytecoin exceeds Monero in the coming months..........

1 Mh/s  for 24 Hour  get:

Monero 0,26 btc   

Bytecoin 0,19 btc

Mining Bytecoin

Wink Wink Wink

Wow Wow Wow!!!  Cool it'll be cool
Activity: 91
New mining pool Bytecoin

www.klondikepool.com

Bytecoin is very profitable for this moment.......mined now.......now make a lot of coins......keep them in your wallet.........and wait........

If you undermine now take a nice slice of cake.......wait and you will see that the value rises........

Bytecoin exceeds Monero in the coming months..........

1 Mh/s  for 24 Hour  get:

Monero 0,26 btc   

Bytecoin 0,19 btc

Mining Bytecoin

Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 284
BCN is the mother fork of MONERO that is supreme space launch soon Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcn

#mewn

all are waiting for this with impatience !!!
Activity: 124
what bag are you shilling?
wow thats the new bytecoin !!!

im feeling like the guy who wants to get back to his ex girlfriend Wink

im here for good

bcn:  24ExTm2teLaHHPve8LWU3r5FhCPiuUAeNVe7tpgqHnkRHiGSiFFwKZwfNCezqRpKfLJf5dmANoy6uA2 bGtZ3uT5fJHbxzUK
Activity: 8

#mewn

I like the comment !!! thanks

so how is the future prospect ? good ? OR REALLY GOOD ?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

#mewn
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
bytecoin is dead Cheesy bytecoin clone monero is the best currency now a days :v
Your opinion. Bytecoin is very much alive and will continue. It will rise up along with a few other coins
Pages:
Jump to: