Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 99. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Victorio what do you say, you talk about stupid fools?
Yes, I do.
Unfortunately, I happened to get in the same boat with other holders.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Victorio what do you say, you talk about stupid fools?
Activity: 281
“Become a Millionaire”
Bytecoin is a millionaire purebred farm. Just like in Belarus or Zimbabwe a couple years ago, even poor can become millionaires.
Millionaire in worthless coins.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
New Mining Pool

mine.klondikepool.com

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Just want to understand how bytecoin web wallet is safe:
https://bytecoin.money/#/

Can i get private keys or backup of my wallets from web wallet?
Why can't i import my existing wallet?

what all information you are storing in wallet database vs in blockchain because that will be a safety concern?

anyone can answer this?
Activity: 284
Hello Dear Community!

We are announcing the “Become a Millionaire” video competition. The lucky winner of which will receive 1,000,000 Bytecoin.

Make a video on any of the following topics: 
·     Why Bytecoin is your choice?
·       Why you should invest in Bytecoin?
·     The future of Bytecoin.

When you have finished your video please send it to [email protected]. All of the videos that are submitted and pass our screening will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please consult the rules listed below for more details:

Rules and Conditions
When submitting a video please keep these in mind:
When submitting a video please put “Become a Millionaire” in the title of the email.
The videos submitted be no more than 5 minutes or less in length.
The main part should be in English but you can add a part in your local language if you would like.
You may select one topic to present or several to increase your chances of winning but we would like one video per topic.

Deadline for video sending - October 22. The results will be announced on October 30. The winner will be determined by the community-vote procedure and have 1,000,000 Bytecoins sent to their account. May the best video win!

Super! super! an excellent prize !!! good luck to all!!
Activity: 295
Hello Dear Community!

We are announcing the “Become a Millionaire” video competition. The lucky winner of which will receive 1,000,000 Bytecoin.

Make a video on any of the following topics: 
·     Why Bytecoin is your choice?
·       Why you should invest in Bytecoin?
·     The future of Bytecoin.

When you have finished your video please send it to [email protected]. All of the videos that are submitted and pass our screening will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please consult the rules listed below for more details:

Rules and Conditions
When submitting a video please keep these in mind:
When submitting a video please put “Become a Millionaire” in the title of the email.
The videos submitted be no more than 5 minutes or less in length.
The main part should be in English but you can add a part in your local language if you would like.
You may select one topic to present or several to increase your chances of winning but we would like one video per topic.

Deadline for video sending - October 22. The results will be announced on October 30. The winner will be determined by the community-vote procedure and have 1,000,000 Bytecoins sent to their account. May the best video win!

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Just want to understand how bytecoin web wallet is safe:
https://bytecoin.money/#/

Can i get private keys or backup of my wallets from web wallet?
Why can't i import my existing wallet?

what all information you are storing in wallet database vs in blockchain because that will be a safety concern?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Activity: 284
Hi everybody! I was also interested in a coin BCN! I will follow the development! all the successes!
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
What is the max transactions per second for bytecoin?
Activity: 93
ByteCoin OTC exchange from Leogheo (Founder of BCN Bug Fix Bounty program). Buy BCN for Dollars!

Hello There,

My name is Leo De Jong, you may remember me as Leogheo from the bitcointalk and bytecointalk threads as the crazy one who created the Bug Fix Bounty (BFB) Donation program.

I’ve seen a lot of requests from the community who don’t like the presented exchanges and are asking where else they can buy BCN in exchange for dollars.

I would now like to announce my ByteCoin OTC exchange.

Using me as a third party you’ll be able to exchange your dollars or any other currency for BCN!

In order to trust my credibility you can look at my BFB program! I am the main person who collects donations from the community and spreads it fairly through the bug senders.

If you still don’t trust me enough we can use any other trustworthy party that you would like (For example, Escrow or Legendary member from bitcointalk)

The ByteCoin OTC exchange rates are as follows:

Buy: -3% from the Poloniex price
Sell: +3% from the Poloniex price
*The percent of commision for trading more than 5BTC should be discussed

PM me for more information
Activity: 19
Is there a discord channel?
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Nice to see how project continue to grow. BCN was my first coin for mining) And now I hold some of bcn and will hold for a long time.
Telegram chats growing fast)
ByteCoin has been listed on Cryptonator!

Use the wallet now and wait for the instant exchange function

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
BCN is a sleeping giant  Cool  weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcn
Activity: 13
What is the relationship between BCN (BYTECOIN) and BTE (BYTECOIN)?
Activity: 18
on this market you can buy Bytecoin and sell Huh
Activity: 226
Now there is a great opportunity to exchange Bytecoin for Zloty!

Bytecoin has been listed on the BeatCoin Exchange!

Good news.
Next step , Native mobile wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: