Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤ BDSM ❤ and ❤ Fetish ❤ Mining 30th September 9 pm BST ❤ - page 17. (Read 49123 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
What news on the exchange front ?

You cant expect people to continue mining this with no idea about prices and a way to recoup some mining costs.

Most new coins fail because of lack of info and exchanges, don't go the same way, and get an exchange sorted out.

Cheers
Mark
I don't want to sound like an ass, but I have to agree with this guy.  What he says is true.  I've seen it happen time and time again to new coins.

Agree with both these comments, Exchange should be you priority.  I can't justify mining anymore at the moment due to unclear roadmap for these coins.
I hope that changes soon.  good luck .

It is my priority.

But I can't do it alone, so if you want to make the odd tweet, please do. 

I have already retweeted some of yours, i'm not a dev so not sure what the standard approach to an exchange is, i would imagine you would email them all (which you may have already done?)  I have no problem supporting your coins as long as i know what your plans are and if I think they are achievable ?  At the moment this is still unclear?   Have you considered proof of developer ?  this can bring good exposure about new coins. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

You cant expect people to continue mining this with no idea about prices and a way to recoup some mining costs.

Most new coins fail because of lack of info and exchanges, don't go the same way, and get an exchange sorted out.

Cheers
Mark
I don't want to sound like an ass, but I have to agree with this guy.  What he says is true.  I've seen it happen time and time again to new coins.

Agree with both these comments, Exchange should be you priority.  I can't justify mining anymore at the moment due to unclear roadmap for these coins.

It is my priority.

But I can't do it alone, so if you want to make the odd tweet, please do. 

Cheers
Mark

Lack of exchange is whe an exchange does not add you, but I'm working on it.

"Proof of Kink" is definitely a slogan worth using, too.

http://bdsmd.wordpress.com/2014/10/13/proof-of-kink/

It's worth watching the difficulty and diving in when it drops

http://104.131.234.129/block_crawler.php

http://162.243.213.10/block_crawler.php

Currently 100,000 on BDSM

earlier was 5,000
Activity: 602
HEX: Longer pays better

Cheers
Mark
Can Someone create a way to mine this while whipping someone??

Like a Proof of Kinky type of mining?

Yes, I think this is a good idea. Proof of Kinky Shit ... make a list, film it, sell it.

Good idea actually, it's funny.

If you want in, doing anything, Proof of Kink is the ticket.

---

I think the market got so screwed that everyone is tired. But i'm keeping these babies, I have 1% anyway, and I know that at some point they'll be like hot chicks lactating in rubber catsuits.

But it's open source, nobody own them, so anyone that got in on the premine (the one where one of the pools started mining early), you have nice stake, so good reason to make it work.
Activity: 294
Mercurial
If you guys want to help a bit, feel free to retweet anything I throw up as well for BDSM/Fetish. Smiley

https://twitter.com/Shadowwalker7/status/521424429444644865
Activity: 154
meow
Can Someone create a way to mine this while whipping someone??

Like a Proof of Kinky type of mining?
Mercurial
Anyone that would like to get involved, just say something via Twitter.

More hand the better, and the main aim is to actually make them popular, not make a killing financially.
I'll help out on Twitter, retweeting, and such.
Anyone that would like to get involved, just say something via Twitter.

More hand the better, and the main aim is to actually make them popular, not make a killing financially.
Mining is a bit up and down, but 40,000 mined since mining started.

iSpace seemed to get the majority, maybe the smaller pools have taken some now.

Initially it was fcuking high, today it has been fluctuating a bit.

Just looked and BDSM is at 25,000 and Fetish at 10,000 difficulty.

But it retargets every 2 blocks (10/20& up/down), so it zoom up, down and around.

multipool.us said it was adding it but it had problems yesterday, so hopefully not long.

If you want to buy or sell, I made one of those Google docs. Not sure if it works properly ..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oroCUlkJVnSHBdiTvLa9YR3HL--kaXvNMVlU75vyWb4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

https://twitter.com/BDSM_Fetish

http://www.bdsm-fetish.net/

We, or maybe just me, should be looking into the adult matrket at Fetlife, but for now I am doing all the work so have not been bigging it up here.

There are only 400,000 blocks to mine for both coins, and we are at around 40,000.

Ideally people that are holders can come and follow on Twitter and help get this on Cryptsy   .... I have feeling given the small coin count that they will do well there.
....Any news?  Where did everyone go? O.o
good question, not sure how much longer i'll mine this with lack of info.
Mercurial
Tonight led to a quick spike in difficulty lol.  It's a tad over 100k right now, good thing I already mined a bunch. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
so what new here? what next?
Hi guys

have been mining both these coins a little from launch so I am supportive, however i'm finding it a little strange that even a very small exchange hasn't listed these coins yet.  Previously you said a few weeks, good things coming which would be great.  It would also be great if you can elaborate on the developments you are working on currently,  an update on the block explorer work? How many coins have been mined thus far?
Thanks
Mercurial
Can you give us any insight as to what you're working on?  I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just genuinely curious.  A lot of developers will promise "great things are coming" for long periods of time with no actually valuable releases.

Is there any way we could get a little bit of info or a sneak-peek at what you guys are working on?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
surprised this isn't on an exchange yet or is it and i just wasn't paying attention?

I agree.

There is some very intensive PR & marketing on the way. We'll get their attention eventually... Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
surprised this isn't on an exchange yet or is it and i just wasn't paying attention?
She was so naughty, and in the 1930s

So disappointing!

I'll tell you what, she learned a valuable lesson that day.

http://www.bdsm-fetish.net/my-story.html

Scroll to bottom of page to see the bad girl get her comeuppance ... she probably voted Hitler in.
I'm the other miner in your pool, my BDSM payouts fluctuate a lot throughout the day.  

Happy to have you mining there! =)

And yes, the payouts have been fluctuating quite a lot.

It should steady out once there are more miners.   I was mining Fetish but there has been a noticeable increase in difficultly last 24 hours, so I have been switching back and forth between the coins.  I imagine that myself and others doing this is why the difficulty is fluctuating so much.

I agree. Things should settle down when more users find the coins.

And they will - some very hot eye candy is in the making... Wink

-j.

Merge mining would have been good, but it didn't even occur to me.

We can go down this road I'm sure.
Pages:
Jump to: