Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤ BDSM ❤ and ❤ Fetish ❤ Mining 30th September 9 pm BST ❤ - page 13. (Read 49123 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
yeah you right do you have any idea or something i am short in money though lol
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mercurial
fetish going high i hope next month around that time it be 0.01 btc or more and multiple exchange too
I hope the same thing, but we're going to need more places to use the coin, like websites that sell fetish-related stuff.
fetish going high i hope next month around that time it be 0.01 btc or more and multiple exchange too
Activity: 47
Dev really needs to update OP with listed exchange Wink

A very good point, and I have sent the OP a tweet to this affect.

I also note BDSM is on the rise, maybe worth splitting your hash today and hoarding a few of those as well ... I am Wink

BDSM Details:

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Dev really needs to update OP with listed exchange Wink
Activity: 294
Mercurial
Price rising for both coins on AllCrypt very fast.  More and more people are picking up on mining/investing them.
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
HOLY SHIT

80TH and climbing lol

Shocked are there cows and pigs on that farm too?? holy crap!! bet your ass someones gonna dump Embarrassed

nope dude it was me and i wont dump
i only want to test if its ok to mine this coin or if i just buy coins

pheww..  Grin good to hear Wink
Activity: 47
Well that was an interesting day Smiley

First the coin crashed, and then within 10 mins of fixing that we had 100TH on the pool mining FET In a way I was glad the coin crashed as I was around when shimlbit added the 100TH so was able to monitor the cpu's and ram, in fact I had to up the ram.

Still now I know the pool is hardcore and able to deal with it.

And most of all thanks to you Guys and Girls and kinky people for using kinkypool.com to mine, god knows what coin I'm going to add next it will have some pretty big shoes to fill (any ideas let me know)

Thanks All

KP
glad to hear that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
HOLY SHIT

80TH and climbing lol

Shocked are there cows and pigs on that farm too?? holy crap!! bet your ass someones gonna dump Embarrassed

nope dude it was me and i wont dump
i only want to test if its ok to mine this coin or if i just buy coins
i already vote and open an account will vote again tomorrow
BDSM

Aproximately 70,000 blocks have been mined @ 23 BDSM each. This totals 1,610,000 BDSM. The maximum to mine is 6,900,000. This leaves 5,290,000 BDSM to mine.

The 1st 200,000 blocks @ 23 coins each are worth 4,600,000 BDSM. The final 200,000 blocks @ 11.5 are worth 2,300,000.

Assuming blocks are mined at 2,500 a day, it will be 52 days till halving. At that point 4,600,000 BDSM will be mined. Assuming people mine after halving at the same rate, it will take a further 80 days to empty the pit.

From today, then, it will take approximately 132 days to mine all BDSM. This indicates March as the potential stop point for mining.

Fetish

Again, 70,000 blocks have been mined @ 2.3 FETISH. This totals 161,000 FETISH. The maximum to mine is 690,000. This leaves 529,000. to mine.

Using the same assumptions as above, FETISH will halve in about 52 days to 1.15 FETISH per block. At that point, approximately 460,000 will be mined leaving 230,000 FETISH and 80 mining days left.

The conclusion is that in March, BDSM and FETISH will be mined. The majority will have be mined after 52 days from today (see date above). In fact, as a proportion, 67% of the total coins will have been mined and 33% of the total will take from January to March to mine up.

*Edit

https://cryptoine.com/voting#BDSM

https://cryptoine.com/voting#FETISH

2 minutes to sign up and in and you get 5 votes for each coin instead of 1 vote for each.

i think we need to recalculate a little  Grin Grin
Activity: 602
HEX: Longer pays better
Ive just had to increase the pools ram to keep up lol
HOLY SHIT

80TH and climbing lol

HOLY SHIT

100TH and climbing lol
Nice 4TH all ready and climbing on kinkypool.com  Wink
 Grin nice!! LETS GOOO!!!
FETISH COIN is well worth a mine ~ Difficulty: 21,873 and trading at 0.00000400 see image and mine it Smiley

Very easy to mine.

ALL FIXED

LETS MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME AND SMASH THIS COIN Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: