Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware of primedice and Stunna - page 3. (Read 4409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
August 15, 2014, 08:51:49 PM
he is owner of primedice, this site has an autobet function, but the bad thing is, if you start, and click stop, it still clicks 2-3 times or more and then stops.so its not correct, and swallowed my 2 btc.and they even dont wanna give it back.i highly recommed to NOT Trust this primedice.com and Stunna and his Staff with wich i had many trouble

My two thoughts and .0002 btc on the matter... Wink

1) Never bet what you aren't 100% prepared to lose.
2) Autobet is well known as autolose... I've seen autobet (on 97.82% to win mind you) loose 8 times in a row. That's like flipping a quarter and it landing on it's edge... underwater... on mars. Just stay away from ye olde autobet.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 15, 2014, 07:13:49 PM
timmy - I'm sorry you lost your money, seriously, but you are not helping yourself here.  The fact that your story seems to be changing (first autobet, now something else), you have acted in a very threatening manner and are not being very coherent is making it worse.

SS - I doubt it seriously.

Stunna - Nice coherent defense.  Your reputation is already rock solid, but it is nice to see what goes on "behind the scenes" so to speak.  Thanks for laying out the details.  One idea related to the autobet, maybe in addition to max loss allow the user to set a time interval as well?

Good Luck!
tnx for nice answer,
i really dont wanna talk about this thing,
i just wanna forget it.
bytheway first loss was autobet,second was manual,where also when i clocked stop,it didnt stop.
so, from now i dont speak about this case anymore.
good night everybody.tnx for listening
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2014, 06:54:40 PM
timmy - I'm sorry you lost your money, seriously, but you are not helping yourself here.  The fact that your story seems to be changing (first autobet, now something else), you have acted in a very threatening manner and are not being very coherent is making it worse.

SS - I doubt it seriously.

Stunna - Nice coherent defense.  Your reputation is already rock solid, but it is nice to see what goes on "behind the scenes" so to speak.  Thanks for laying out the details.  One idea related to the autobet, maybe in addition to max loss allow the user to set a time interval as well?

Good Luck!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
August 15, 2014, 06:20:17 PM
Even in your last post you slander PD autobet feature although that was apparently a month or more ago and had nothing to do with your recent loss... its best to admit full responsibility and move on... and dont gamble again!
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
August 15, 2014, 05:52:20 PM
-snip-
I will never gamble again, that i promised my wife.
-snip-

I hope this will be true. Good luck.
August 15, 2014, 03:35:37 PM
Since the nonce thing is gone, PD no longer has the ability to do selective hashes. I am not taking anybody's side here. However, the part where clicking stop doesn't stop...now thats just sloppy code.

Again, not taking timmy's side here either cause he deserves everything that comes at him.

It's important to note that he did not lose his funds auto-betting, he lost it betting manually. Also there is no known issue with clicking not stopping the auto-bet, you are able to set a stop at loss option as well.

After I brought up this after viewing his bets he claimed the event happened a month ago but he says himself that he chose not to email (Why wouldn't he?). When I asked for his account info on PD2 he wasn't interested in sharing it either.

This guy has flat out told me that he legitimately lost his coins betting and he's interested in going to "war" and will attack our reputation to get them back. Obviously I'm not going to give him anything nor is he owed anything.

(will update with extended bet log: He was doing ~1.57 btc bets at 97% win odds and lost after a small handful.)

From what I can see it looks like he lost an unlikely bet and is very upset about it understandingly.

Everyone in the thread is bringing up valid points assuming he was using auto-bet, but ultimately he didn't lose his funds to the auto-bet tool (he was hitting the manual bet button), he lost his money to a run of bad luck.

I set down in my living room,and thought about that whole shit.
First thing, today i lost manually, but again there was a click hanger, i clicked once,it bet twice, and i lost.
1 month ago, i lost autobetting, but with random username, i even cant remember.you know this fsat starting username-.
and last thing, i have a right to ask for a technically working system,
and for me this thing is closed.you dont need to give me anything,there is no war.
i and my wife spoke, everything is cleared.she know that i lost the money, her monthly salary.
But still, last month,i mailed also, primedice support, they even didnt react.
I had several mails.
So, have fun with that 1,5btc stunner.
I will never gamble again, that i promised my wife.
And you make a better,and stable system.
And for me,there is no war between primedice and me, i also gave the banner down,wich was on my forum.
I wish everyone a nice night,dont gamble,its bad, and on primedice, since technically not correct working autobet, its more bad.
Good night
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
August 15, 2014, 03:08:05 PM
LOL, now that is just massive stupidity right there, among the one of 7k btc at 98% on Just Dice.

Also, he got scammed 1BTC when he was looking for a ponzi script. He downloaded this application that was a wallet stealer.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 15, 2014, 03:00:12 PM
Since the nonce thing is gone, PD no longer has the ability to do selective hashes. I am not taking anybody's side here. However, the part where clicking stop doesn't stop...now thats just sloppy code.

Again, not taking timmy's side here either cause he deserves everything that comes at him.

It's important to note that he did not lose his funds auto-betting, he lost it betting manually. Also there is no known issue with clicking not stopping the auto-bet, you are able to set a stop at loss option as well.

After I brought up this after viewing his bets he claimed the event happened a month ago but he says himself that he chose not to email (Why wouldn't he?). When I asked for his account info on PD2 he wasn't interested in sharing it either.

This guy has flat out told me that he legitimately lost his coins betting and he's interested in going to "war" and will attack our reputation to get them back. Obviously I'm not going to give him anything nor is he owed anything.

(will update with extended bet log: He was doing ~1.57 btc bets at 97% win odds and lost after a small handful.)

From what I can see it looks like he lost an unlikely bet and is very upset about it understandingly.

Everyone in the thread is bringing up valid points assuming he was using auto-bet, but ultimately he didn't lose his funds to the auto-bet tool (he was hitting the manual bet button), he lost his money to a run of bad luck.
Activity: 924
August 15, 2014, 02:59:42 PM
Danny,

Thats the exact same question i posed earlier.. His excuses don't add up.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
August 15, 2014, 02:56:17 PM
i am wrong because i wanna have a working technicaly system?
i am wrong because his site didnt work correct,and swallowed my money.
therefore i am wrong??

You are wrong because you already knew about the problem, but played anyway.

tnx for post,
it happened today,and last month.
even if i dont use,stop loss,it should work correctly his system.

That means you took a risk and gambled on whether or not you'd be able to stop the auto bet fast enough and you lost the gamble.

Also, you haven't explained yet (not that it really matters in this case, but I can't help but be curious) if the auto bet feature bet two extra times, then how did it lose an extra 2 BTC.  Were you betting 1 BTC on every bet?!
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
August 15, 2014, 02:54:48 PM
Hello Stunna

Can u please check the IP of timmy & dooglus on your platform. If any of them are using TOR, u might be sure that they're same. After destroying PRCdice, the only competition left to DiceBitcoin is PrimeDice. And what can be the better way than doing this ? They are also trying to prove in another thread that PD in NOT provably fair => is this dice game site cheating ?. It should not be very difficult for u to understand the correlation between DiceBitcoin & dooglus Wink
August 15, 2014, 02:50:41 PM
I asked for a working technicaly system,they try to cover it with addiction,what a poor
See, that is where you are wrong. Stunna is far far from being poor. He has quite a lot of money, so you argument is invalid.
with poor i meant the argument and mail.
i am wrong because i wanna have a working technicaly system?
i am wrong because his site didnt work correct,and swallowed my money.
therefore i am wrong??
legendary
August 15, 2014, 02:49:33 PM
I asked for a working technicaly system,they try to cover it with addiction,what a poor
See, that is where you are wrong. Stunna is far far from being poor. He has quite a lot of money, so you argument is invalid.
August 15, 2014, 02:46:43 PM
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 14:34:32 -0400
Subject: Re: now you have to post the 100k blogs:) and my twitter followers.dont forgt to post that in bitcointalk now.
To: [email protected]

I've ignored you on the forum and am blocking you now so I will not be able to see further emails from you. I'm sorry you ended up having a bad streak and losing, I suggest looking for help with gambling addiction.

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/gambling_addiction.php

Cheers

August 15, 2014, 02:43:58 PM
Stunna i ask again, last month i lost, 2 btc,because of your old autobetting feature.
give me my btc, be fair.
i dont need to payoff your technical issue
Why did you make this thread now if this happened last month please?
Stop begging, you're not getting back what you lost gambling.
tnx for post,
it happened today,and last month.
even if i dont use,stop loss,it should work correctly his system.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
August 15, 2014, 02:43:13 PM
Stunna i ask again, last month i lost, 2 btc,because of your old autobetting feature.
give me my btc, be fair.
Why did you make this thread now if this happened last month please?
Stop begging, you're not getting back what you lost gambling.
August 15, 2014, 02:42:00 PM
give me my btc, be fair.
August 15, 2014, 02:41:05 PM
Its obvious that you have some sort of gambling issue if you are playing with money you cant afford to lose. I knew a gambling addict and it was no different than being a drug addict, you just cant stop.. you need to get help. there are many addiction places that will help and im sure that there are sites that will help you..

Begging for your money back wont help you, if you got it back, it would be just gambled away again. Im not trying to be mean, im trying to help.
tnx for posting,
even if i would be addict, that doesnt mean a technical issue can take my money.
addicting is not the case here
Activity: 924
August 15, 2014, 02:38:52 PM
Its obvious that you have some sort of gambling issue if you are playing with money you cant afford to lose. I knew a gambling addict and it was no different than being a drug addict, you just cant stop.. you need to get help. there are many addiction places that will help and im sure that there are sites that will help you..

Begging for your money back wont help you, if you got it back, it would be just gambled away again. Im not trying to be mean, im trying to help.

Edit: Also, I noticed that you said the auto stop didnt work, it would go 1 or 2 more times before stopping, so you lost 2 btc in the very last 2 rolls? i think you knew about this issue before and continued..
legendary
August 15, 2014, 02:38:36 PM
I would think if this issue was happening as you say it was, there would be many long time users of the site that would've posted they'd noticed the same issue.  I'm not reading any others posts about this issue here and this site has been around for a while so it would have come up by now IMHO.

Stunna was fast to address this issue and obviously u had contact with the sites support, so I"m thinking Primedice has done a good job thus far handling this issue and their is no reason to think the problem is on their end until there is some proof, which I doubt will come.
tnx for post,
i think primedice is a good site,
but this autobet feature,i lost last month 2 btc, because it didnt stop betting,while i clicked.

Hint: DON'T GAMBLE!!!
you are right,
but if you gamble,than you are awaiting a good service.
bytheway its the last time i gambled
Right...
Pages:
Jump to: