Pages:
Author

Topic: Be aware of shlling - page 4. (Read 7826 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 07, 2019, 08:56:05 AM
Unless you have to believe to those people who give an analyst or even some fact that the coin/token have many opportunities for the price up. Don't heard some people says the coin is good and have potential without any reason, because it won't happen.

The price of cryptocurrencies are depend on speculation, if there is a lot of media who convey the latest information against the coin/token suddenly we will see the prices coin/token will be up.

Such as what has happened on Dogecoin, if you know Binance exchange will list DOGE to be traded on their platform then you have ti believe that the token will be up when it happens in the future. It is up to you to believe someone else suggestion or not, but it will be good to know the real reason why they said like that.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 07, 2019, 08:55:10 AM
People are shilling some stupid coin around, they are saying this coin is good, bla bla bla. Don't invest just because people saying it is good or don't get into a coin just because it was hyped recently. Better do your own research with all information and only then decide what to do.

I have seen some coins shilling coins where they are the bag holders and just want people to take his dump on an exchange, investors should always do research even if the one saying this is a good trader or has a good reputation we never know if he is paid to post this or he is a bag holders.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 07, 2019, 08:44:36 AM
90% of the posts in altcoin boards are shilling some coin one way or another. it is not just the one coin you saw. in most cases people buy some altcoin then that coin gets dumped and they lose money so they start a mission to get everyone else to buy that coin so that they could dump it and get their money out.
Are you sure about this? Cos I wonder how many people can be drive to buy a coin just because someone said its good ,what significant effect can this bring into the coin's life? It takes thousands of dollars to make a coin surge in value

first of all that is not what i said. i said the bag holders try to get others fooled into buying their dumping coin, i never said others are listening! in fact in most cases nobody pays them any attention.
secondly, it depends on the coin. most altcoins can be pumped very easily with a lot less money than you can imagine. for example there are coins that you can easily pump to the moon with 0.1 bitcoin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
July 07, 2019, 07:18:10 AM
90% of the posts in altcoin boards are shilling some coin one way or another. it is not just the one coin you saw. in most cases people buy some altcoin then that coin gets dumped and they lose money so they start a mission to get everyone else to buy that coin so that they could dump it and get their money out.
Are you sure about this? Cos I wonder how many people can be drive to buy a coin just because someone said its good ,what significant effect can this bring into the coin's life? It takes thousands of dollars to make a coin surge in value
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 07, 2019, 05:50:48 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
July 07, 2019, 05:39:56 AM
You are very right we often see coins shilled not only here but also at exchanges troll boxes and chat rooms and we should stay alert because most of the shilled coins may be pump and dump coins which do not have real value.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
July 07, 2019, 05:08:42 AM
Yeah I really agree with that, be aware of being a scapegoat if we buy then there will be a dump at this shitcoin so the loss is inevitable. Doing research is the most important thing and don't listen to what people say.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
July 07, 2019, 05:03:56 AM
People are shilling some stupid coin around, they are saying this coin is good, bla bla bla. Don't invest just because people saying it is good or don't get into a coin just because it was hyped recently. Better do your own research with all information and only then decide what to do.

This cannot be avoided to hear from untrusted group of people from common social media groups. Shilllings or any source of hype data is always possible to gather much attention from innocent people. If we do a personal research, it must have confirmations of the actual platforms of the project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 07, 2019, 05:03:43 AM
They promote electronic money because they own those electronic currencies at very cheap prices and they want others to know that electronic currency.  That's the way to create psychological fomo, so those who know them have bought and the value has been pushed up for a short time, those who bought before started taking profits.  A devilish game that I often see and don't deny that people who bought them after fomo were tricked.  They may never be able to return after the investment failed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 07, 2019, 05:03:31 AM
But if it is a small cap coin and many people are talking about, you can use it to your advantage. I remember when everyone here talked about Antshares (NEO) and this coin made huge return!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
July 07, 2019, 04:51:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: