Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 2. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 13, 2018, 05:25:41 PM
Easy to say - difficult to do, I think that people who are involved in crypto have always paniced a lot when they have seen red market and if the first time they thought ou well thats fine, people on the forum are telling that such things are happening No worries, but if the market goes bearish on the second time or on the third and if it falls down more than 60% mostly 70% of people are selling, because they cannot handle their feeling of loss and they are getting despair Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
In my site stop all trading and not too panicked is wanted when the market falls. But sometimes I'm very tough to do it myself. In my view it's higher to sell a part of your savings, and start buying and selling again to earn profits grade by grade. In my opinion it will likely be better than no income in any respect.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
First of all, keep calm and wait. Do not run urgently to buy coins that grow in comparison to yours.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:32:21 PM
Be calm is the best way we can do as of now that market is so volatile and bearish. Panicking will bring us to nothing so be calm so we can think proper.
Activity: 308
September 12, 2018, 07:22:47 PM
well this strategy was a good one in the last years but this year i really regret that I become calm when the market falled and didn`t panic and sell, if I have done it I would be in 5x profit now instead of loss.
Activity: 30
September 12, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
Becoming obsessed to reclaim lost money from the same market is a very bad trading practice. Always stay calm. Keep your cool. Be a robot! Dont trade with emotions.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 12, 2018, 05:36:02 PM
I will not be sure that this will take a long time, the crypto currency has been trying to get its right to be in attention for too long and will definitely not be able to leave so easily.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:20:27 PM
Never forget that the market is volatile. What goes down, must come up Smiley
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
Its not advisable to panic when prices are going down. This is why its good to learn how to research so that you would be aware of what is happening with your investments yourself since you were the one that invested into it. Always be calm
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 12, 2018, 06:20:13 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

not everyone can calm down when prices go down, there is definitely a decline someday it will rise again, but some novice traders have never known how to analyze the cryptocurrency market until the end they sell assets and experience severe losses, I personally often talk to novice traders, do not expect large profits when trading crypto, that is the best solution to avoid losses when prices go down.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
September 12, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
That’s the best strategy to be calm and HODL your coins while the whole market is in the dip. The crypto community has already proven how calm they were since the market crash last year.

Very important message for the panic sellers what it is said read and try to implement in your life as this will ease your pain and as well of others. Also if you cannot be patient then better not to trade or invest in crypto market as it could lead to price war due to panic selling.

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 04:19:07 AM
I think that at this time it is possible to analyze prospective coins: I am interested in new projects that are being carried out by ico. There is very great potential for growth, if you choose the right project, it will give a good profit. It should be a project with a unique demanded product or service. It is important that the team was set up for success and held many meetings and presentations, was public, gave feedback. I am currently working with such a project, I think that there will be good profits and the company will enter a very large-scale market.
This is great to stay calm and work with patience in order to normalize conditions especially bear market conditions. Bitcoin’s price is a price of ups and downs so we have to stay in touch with the market in order to get updated with daily conditions especially price. You will have to sell after buying but this will require to hold your coins till bull market in order to get huge returns of it.
copper member
Activity: 1050
September 12, 2018, 02:52:27 AM
Getting panic in this current market situation is not a smart move. If you are an efficient crypto holder, you'll not pay any heed to these price falls as you know what's gonna happen in the near future. Some people will try to make you feel scared & sell the cryptos that you hold. But remember that you're nothing in this crypto world if you don't have patience. So just chill buddy. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 11, 2018, 11:52:23 PM
I still trying to calm down myself in this falling of the market but I realize that this year is the hardest year for the cryptocurrency because all of the coins is down too deep and we cannot predict when it increases again. but I still say to myself that the market will recover and the time will come so I need to be patient and not panic in any situation. I am trying to buy more coins at the market if I see the price is down too deep because I want to see the market to rise again so I can sell the coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
September 11, 2018, 06:45:00 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

Agreed even if you buy bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and lose you the capital due to correction you mist and should remai calm because in the end if the market of the cryptocurrency rise and you sell your lost profit you will regret it.

Buying more in a low price is a good idea becauase there is a saying that buy low and sell it high so, making a good comebacl is a good idea.

Holding or HODL is the best option for the cryptocurrency holders. Why? Many have already bought luxury cars and other things way before bitcoin started.

In a summary results make a discussion that you will not regret.

Activity: 206
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 06:39:10 PM
Selling at loss is not an option. I have deleted applications that might want to increase my BP till whenever the bulls decided to return to the market. More so, I ensured that my private key is well stored and I'm actively job hunting to diversify my earnings.
Activity: 200
September 11, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
When the market descends the buyers they will have the opportunity to buy at low prices for those who are holding the bitcoin they will be very worried about the market so we need to trust the market tomorrow will up
Actually, there is no one who could be calm in a market as we have now. Moreover, no one can know for sure that the market tomorrow will find a buyer during price declines. The price will raise in case of increasing procurement volume. Coin purchasing during decline is also chilling.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
in all honesty, any time industry ailments tumble I cannot settle down as the resources that we have got are usually rather than swap and so are about cryptocurrency helping to make myself anxiety and also afraid any time rates tumble.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

I do not think that many people can calm down by the theory you set. Indeed, this downside makes investors confused, they can not know why the market goes down. The troubles come to them and the whales continue to manipulate the market. If this continues, investors will soon leave the Crypto market and the value of Bitcoin will return to 2013.

No, they can not stay calm, and therefore, these people lose much. It is really extremely important to restrain our emotions when dealing with the falling cryptos.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
When the market descends the buyers they will have the opportunity to buy at low prices for those who are holding the bitcoin they will be very worried about the market so we need to trust the market tomorrow will up
Pages:
Jump to: