Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 8. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 11:08:22 PM
Sometimes I take a wait-and-see attitude, sometimes I buy something at a low price. I analyze and act differently in each case.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 30, 2018, 10:58:48 PM
Maybe that was really the right thing to do. We really need to be calm during the market falls to avoid losing by doing such selling during the huge dip. Because we all know that selling on huge dip is really a big loss, because we don't even know when will be the exact time when price rise and it has really the capability to rise so if we sell it today maybe we can loss a profit in the near future when price rise.
Activity: 61
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 30, 2018, 10:27:16 PM
With the fall of the cryptocurrency market, the best option is to wait for the minimum value after the collapse and make a purchase.
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
August 29, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
You can be calm when the market falls or may sell using margin trading. Why not? I personally think that it is also a good idea. However, you need to analyse first, as any fall may be a part of a brief correction:)
being calm when the market falls is very good, but it's very difficult to get that kind of thing, because basically when you're holding a coin, or other asset, you definitely won't calm down and be in a hurry to sell it.

It's easy said but hard to do. The best thing is to keep your exposure to the market low. This also slows down your wealth building but in times like these you will be grateful. And it is easier to ignore the news or stop refreshing the stats on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
when the market falls I will hold back because if I sell at that time I will definitely lose
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
Calm and not panic are important in the investment of cryptocurrencies, many people are too easy with negative news so they sell crypto at a low price, in my opinion this is wrong, it is better to wait than have to lose.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
You can be calm when the market falls or may sell using margin trading. Why not? I personally think that it is also a good idea. However, you need to analyse first, as any fall may be a part of a brief correction:)
being calm when the market falls is very good, but it's very difficult to get that kind of thing, because basically when you're holding a coin, or other asset, you definitely won't calm down and be in a hurry to sell it.

Well that's for newbies and beginners. You'll never be in any kind of hurry when you're dealing with this market for a long time. Being calm takes experience. Experience of having been in the same situation before, and a lot of long time users have seen this kindnof bear movement countless of times already.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 29, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
Activity: 192
Merit: 12
August 29, 2018, 07:52:25 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 29, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Your suggestion is very good. It is very necessary to invest in the cryptocurrency market. When the market falls, we can't be swallowed up by fear!
Activity: 34
August 29, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
One of the effective strategies for trading in a falling market is arbitrage between exchanges. At this time, many "holes" are formed in the rate of coins on exchanges, catch the moment and make profitable trades
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 28, 2018, 12:02:44 PM
yes, keep calm and always face a situation with a smile. indeed all crypto must have gone up and down. in my opinion, when prices fall, we must take advantage of existing opportunities. for example, we buy, and sell it when the price recovers. maybe when prices fall like this is the right time to start investing.
Calm is one of the solutions in everything, if we are going to be calmed in every situation, we could have a positive life. As of now, the market is falling, but it doesn’t give us a fact that cryptos are going to end.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 28, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Panic is a bad psychological situation that is always causing harm and big investors use it most often for small investors. For that reason, it is necessary to avoid panic sales, regardless of how the market situation moves in any direction. In particular, evaluating periods when panic sales are rising and generating revenue by turning these crises into flirting will be the most appropriate investment strategy in this period. For that reason, it will be the right move for us to turn around crises experienced during these periods and to set targets for new profit margins in every decreasing trend. In addition, we will increase our sales continuously when income is generated with every decreasing trend. For that reason, we should not be afraid of panic and do not support the downward trend of panic sales.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 28, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
yes, keep calm and always face a situation with a smile. indeed all crypto must have gone up and down. in my opinion, when prices fall, we must take advantage of existing opportunities. for example, we buy, and sell it when the price recovers. maybe when prices fall like this is the right time to start investing.
Activity: 93
August 28, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
When the price of crypto currency falls-there is a good chance to multiply your tokens, but if the price falls below 10-15% then I prefer to immediately, quickly sell it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 08:45:33 AM
Investing crypto's are highly risky business especially if you don't know how to handle emotions. At the start of entering this type of business.. it is necessary to educate our self first about possibilities may happen to our investment. Remember ones you put your money at risk.  There were two things may happen either you win or lose.. Don't expect something big may happen at very start of your journey... because for how many stories I read about crypto's, it requires patient to overcome your goals..
Market usually falls but in the other day it will bounces back.. Better stay to be calm and wait because surely it will recovers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 28, 2018, 08:00:11 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

True we should be calm when the market falls because once we panic the tendency for us is to sell our investments that will result to losses.
Activity: 20
August 28, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
Talking is different than doing, you know, so remaining calm could be a pretty tough task for many of us. However, we all must remember that getting nervous leads to some serious irreparable harm, so try to keep it in mind at all times Cool
Activity: 113
August 28, 2018, 06:58:09 AM
If you analyzed the coin and realized that it will still grow and this drop is just a correction, then you should wait for the price increase.
Activity: 18
August 28, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
Staying calm while the market plummets takes a special kind of person, doesn't it? Sometimes I think it'd be great if they taught you how to remain calm even at school because this is the kind of behavior you cannot learn easily.

I never panic and there's a simple reason for that: I don't keep all the eggs in one basket  Cool
As simple as that.
Happy hodling!
Pages:
Jump to: